badboytje88

Twisted Tales

Chapter 31

Well hello my fair niece, so glad you could join us in such short notice.

Everyone, let me introduce you to Maleficent, better know as the Wicked Witch of the East.

She is the one responsible for putting a curse on Snow White and prince Charming’s first born daughter.

Maleficent, let me introduce you to these finely selected elite of so called bad guys.

The lovely lady on my left is Ursula the sea witch.

She once traded a mermaid her voice for a pair of legs.

Triton the mermaid king locked her away for doing so.

She is also the one who managed to get me a strain of Alice’s and Aurora’s hair .

Which I used to create two dark haired clones.

The pale faced man to my left is called Gaston.

He was once a possible love interest for Belle, we all know her as Scarlet Witch.

He even tried to keep her away from beast.

Unfortunately his attempts to win Bell’s heart over failed and managed to brake the curse I placed upon Beast.

Gaston fell of a balcony and died.

I managed to fix him up a little bit.

The man on my far right is captain Hook.

He has been a close friend for years, always helping me when I need to get stuff done on sea.

He has been kind enough to lend me his vessel multiple times.

And last but not least is this tall gentleman on my right.

He is the Royal Vizier of Agrabah.

He fell head over heels in love with the daughter of the Sultan, princess Jasmine.

Unfortunately her heart belonged to a street rat.

He tried to make her love him but all his efforts failed miserably.

He eventually killed the Sultan and put a voodoo curse on his corpse.

Now he rules the country using the dead Sultan as a puppet.

Princess Jasmine fled the castle and has been roaming the country ever since.

Now that the introductions are done I will tell you all about our plan to bring back balance to the fairy tale universe.

But first I’ll give you a minute to freshen up and to rid yourself of your travel outfit.

9324305990_67f8bda64a_c.jpg

Edited by badboytje88

Another beautiful MOC, Badboytje88! :classic: Never thought one can use Olivia's hair for a male character! :thumbup: The cabinet and the scroll looks great! The teapots on the floor looks good as well! Keep them comin'! :thumbup:

Thanks! I personally think all the friends hair pieces look great except for the blond girl. The bangs on that piece cover to much of the figs eyes.

I saw all of those and you are really good in care for little details, the most difficult thing in Lego MOCs imho.

Really really good!

Thanks for the compliment!

I like the skeletons hanging from the walls! :thumbup:

Why thank you!

Edited by badboytje88

Great storytelling badboytje88! :thumbup: Love the description of the minifigures as well :blush: Great job on the MOC chair on the right side of the picture! :wub:

Interesting development, I wonder who the niece is... Great minifigure combos and the villians' descriptions are excellent :thumbup:

Nice window! I also like the skeletons on the wall.

Great storytelling badboytje88! :thumbup: Love the description of the minifigures as well :blush: Great job on the MOC chair on the right side of the picture! :wub:

Thanks.i made 3 of those chairs, but you couldn't see how they looked with the figs sitting on them. That's why I had Hook offer his chair too Maleficent.

Interesting development, I wonder who the niece is... Great minifigure combos and the villians' descriptions are excellent :thumbup:

The niece is called Maleficent, we've met her before. You need to look back a few chapters.

Nice window! I also like the skeletons on the wall.

Nice to see you are still following this topic!

Ditto Kristel's remarks! Lovely!

Yeah the window and the wall decorations are really well done. And they do look like a motley crew! Very well done!!

Chapter 32

We traveled from Scarlets and Beasts castle to Beasts previous mansion.

The same place where we found the pink crystal disguised as enchanted rose.

On our way Scarlet explained what troubled her.

Apparently it was not possible that the crystals woke up my parents without someone telling the crystals to do so.

So someone must have used the crystals to break the curse.

After using the crystals one single time, they disappear in thin air and they reappear where they came from, their guardians.

So first thing we did when we arrived at Beasts mansion was check if the crystal had reappeared.

Surprise it hadn’t…

Scarlet really stressed out.

Her guess was that someone managed to find a way to use the crystals and to keep them together after they had used their magic.

Which of course is a tragedy.

The crystals magic works in such ways that it can break any curse.

In case of my parents it broke a sleeping curse.

Unfortunately the sleeping curse is not only used by Wicked Witches on harmless princesses.

Scarlet explains that Merlin and herself had been using sleeping spells to rid the fairy tale land of the most devious of monsters.

It would be disastrous if someone managed to wake up all of those monsters…

Beast took us to his strategy room.

Inside the room was nothing but a big table with a model of the fairy tale land.

After a few moments we were joined by our dad King Charming, Merlin and a woman who introduced herself as Little Red Riding Hoods/Belles/Scarlet Witches grandmother, better known as Mombi the good witch of the North.

Sister of Glinda good witch of the South, Maleficent the wicked witch of the East and Elphaba the wicked witch of the West.

After that we started discussing strategies.

9331861983_8406cab45c_c.jpg

Edited by badboytje88

Yeah the window and the wall decorations are really well done. And they do look like a motley crew! Very well done!!

Thanks! I spend a great deal of time on the figs, so it is always nice to hear they are appreciated.

Great one! :thumbup: I like how you did the micro landscape on the table!

Thank you, glad you like it. The little flower on the right is meant to illustrate a compass card but it looks a bit odd when not looked at directly from above.

Excellent wall design, the upside down windows add a unique touch and I like the use of crates :thumbup: Great micro build too :classic:

Excellent wall design, the upside down windows add a unique touch and I like the use of crates :thumbup: Great micro build too :classic:

Thanks a lot!

Well done! I always look forward to your MOCs, especially the micro build in this chapter :thumbup: I like the way you have designed the figs as well! :wub:

Chapter 33

Well well well look what the cat dragged in.

A living puppet of a man.

Once a living puppet of a boy, turned into a real boy because he was brave, truthful and unselfish.

Then after becoming a man turned into a puppet because he was a lying, self-centered coward.

I see nothing has changed my son.

Come in and introduce me to your company.

Well I guess Noccio and his father aren’t on such good terms.

But Gepetto owns the best ‘Toy shop’ in the kingdom.

So we had to go and bring him a visit.

In his shop he sells puppets and cute little toys, but in his back room he sells weapons, armors and gears.

Gepetto offered us a drink as he listened to the stories we had to tell about all the adventures we had been on since I first left my parents castle.

After that we informed him that our mission was yet to end and that we were going on a new mission to protect the kingdom of the forces of evil.

After that he invited us into the back room of his toy shop and told us we should gear up before we set out on next voyage.

9486033340_700a2d8e93_c.jpg

Edited by badboytje88

Aww man!! It's been 5 days already..........

When's the pic coming...? This is going to be a good one, I can feel it in my bones :grin: can't wait!!!!

About time that I commented on this... great story with awesome characters and a lot of great techniques used in the builds! Nice work!

About time that I commented on this... great story with awesome characters and a lot of great techniques used in the builds! Nice work!

Thanks a lot. I am glad to inform you that I updated the thread with a new picture. The chapter itself has been up for a while but now you can also enjoy (hopefully) the picture that goes along with it.

Looks like his weapons shop is well-stocked! I love the different character's poses and expressions, especially the queen's :laugh:

Looks like his weapons shop is well-stocked! I love the different character's poses and expressions, especially the queen's :laugh:

I'd have to say this is one of my favorite pictures of season 2 (as I like to call it). Posing all the figures was a hellish job. They kept falling over since the floor doesn't havebstuds and on top of that the floor isn't flat.

Yay! More Twisted Tales! :wub: The floor and the back wall look really good! :thumbup: I also like the fish tank (with a fish!) and the kitty eyeing over it. :tongue: Is the fish a Lego element? Love your story so far and do keep them coming! :thumbup:

Yay! The pic is up! Love the floor and the fish bowl is awesome! Nice collection of figs and weapons too! Love the flowers on the wall! I take it we'll be seeing more of the guy in the changing room? :wink: