Sandy

Heroica RPG - Quest #44: My Best Friend

I can't do nothing because I'm knocked out :sad:

Namyrra is using a Phoenix incense. It revives all KO'd heroes. Revived heroes can act normally in the round after being revived. In any case I suggest you do nothing. But you need to say.

Alexander decide to protect Skuld because he is just revived and need a moment.

"I feel somewhat tired and powerless. I think I will help our commrades. Namyrra perhaps you should attack in my place."

Cinna uses a Phoenix Incense.

"Yes, I shall do that."

Namyrra puts away the phoenix incense and instead aims a second Light spell at Mephisto from the back row.

(Chromeknight, this means we need an updated battle order with darkdragon earlier :classic:. And Sandy, I guess I can take over control of Sküld again.)

Sorry Flare, somehow missed your post. fixed now,

Sandy, is a petrified hero treated like a KO'd hero in regard to XP at end of battle? Or just like any other hero with an effect (ie the negative effect vanishes without penalty)

I've chosen for Xarzan. If he posts before you run the round no sweat, otherwise we should be good to go.

Battle order

Benji attacks Pheles Rod (demonic scissors)

Benji attacks Pheles Rod (demonic scissors)

> Namyrra Light at Mephisto

Guts attacks Revenant Nobility

Guts attacks Zombie Peasant

Hybros attacks Mephisto

Hybros attacks Mephisto

> Dreyrugr uses Potion on Erik

Erik attacks Spectre

Thothwick protects Sküld 

> De'kra attacks Lichen Warlord

Sir Christopher attacks Skeleton Mage

> Nerwen heals Lichen Ravager

> Sarick Ice at Skeleton Knight

> Sarick Ice at Skeleton Knight

> Sküld arc-heals Skeleton Not a valid target. Skeleton is gone already

> Mizuki throws Sylph Shuriken at Lichen Warlord

Mizuki collects Slyph Shuriken (if thrown)/> Mizuki throws Sylph Shuriken at Lichen Warlord(if not thrown)

> Cinna uses Pheonix essence

> William attacks Spectre

> WIlliam attacks Lichen Ravager

Raven Ashcroft protects Sküld

Alexander protects Sküld

Thalion (Petrified)

Benji should go first, so that if he takes out the Pheles Rod, our mages wil have a clear shot at all the enemies. Cinna should go as late in the order as possible, so that if anyone is knocked out before her, they too will be revived. Sküld, I am glad you are staying near Namyrra again, but you need to choose another target.

Edited by Chromeknight

"Skuld, you should do nothing, because you might heal the Pheles Rod by mistake." Benji whispers to Skuld.

Results of Round Five of the Forsaken Temple Battle:

Benji (Demonic Scissors) vs. Pheles Rod - Special Damage/Critical Lethal Hit (Pheles Rod: 324 health-((34x4=136 dmg)+(34x4=136 dmg)=272 dmg)=52 health)

Benji (Demonic Scissors) vs. Pheles Rod - Lethal Aim/Damage (Pheles Rod: 52 health-((13x4=52 dmg)+(13x4=52 dmg)=104 dmg)=0 health)

> Namyrra (Light) vs. Mephisto - Shield/Great Spell (Summon - Battle Angel joins the battle)

> Namyrra (Light) vs. Mephisto - Shield/Great Spell (Summon Burst - Mephisto: 967-(22x2=44 dmg)=923 health; Skeleton Knight: 171 health-(22x2=44 dmg)=127 health; Skeleton Mage: 41 health-(22x2=44 dmg)=0 health; Spectre: 42 health-(22x2=44 dmg)=0 health; Zombie Peasant: 60 health-(22x2=44 dmg)=16 health; Revenant Nobility: 43 health-(22x2=44 dmg)=0 health; Lich: 208 health-(22x2=44 dmg)=164 health; Lichen Warlord: 96 health-(22x2=44 dmg)=52 health; Lichen Ravager: 87 health-(22x2=44 dmg)=43 health; Battle Angel leaves the battle)

Guts vs. Revenant Nobility Lich - Damage/Hit (Lich: 164 health-(35x2=70 dmg)=94 health)

Guts vs. Zombie Peasant - Hit/Hit (Zombie Peasant: 16 health-(35x2=70 dmg)=0 health)

Hybros vs. Mephisto - Critical Lethal Hit/Lethal Aim (Mephisto: 923 health-(51x2=102 dmg)=821 health)

Hybros vs. Mephisto - Critical Lethal Hit/Shield (Gold Reaper - Hybros: 40+13+19+11+9=92 gold)

> Dreyrugr uses a Potion on Erik (Erik: +10 health)

Erik (Titanic Axe) vs. Spectre Lich - Extra Critical Hit (Lich: no effect)

Thothwick protects Sküld

> De'kra vs. Lichen Warlord - Special Damage (Ghosts of War - De'kra: cursed, weakened)

Sir Christopher vs. Skeleton Mage - Shield (Sentinel)

> Nerwen heals Lichen Ravager - Heal Less (Lichen Ravager: 43 health-6 dmg=37 health; Nerwen: -1 ether)

> Sarick (Ice) vs. Skeleton Knight - Great Spell/Great Spell (Skeleton Knight: 127 health-25 dmg=102 health; Sarick: -1 ether)

> Sarick (Ice) vs. Skeleton Knight - Spell/Shield (Magic Burst of Lightning - Mephisto: 821 health-19 dmg=802 health; Skeleton Knight: 102 health-19 dmg=83 health; Lich: 94 health-(19x2=38 dmg)=56 health; Lichen Warlord: 52 health-19 dmg=33 health; Lichen Ravager: 37 health-19 dmg=18 health)

> Sküld Arc Heals all enemies - Shield (Pure Heart - All standing party members: negative effects removed and blessed inflicted)

> Mizuki throws Sylph Shuriken at Lichen Warlord - Critical Hit/Damage (Lichen Warlord: 33 health-(34x4=136 dmg)=0 health)

Mizuki retrieves Sylph Shuriken

> Cinna uses Phoenix Incense - (Alexander, Raven, William revived with full health)

> William vs. Spectre Lich - Damage (William: 20 health-(19/2=10 dmg)=10 health)

> WIlliam vs. Lichen Ravager - Aim (Lichen Ravager: 18 health-5 dmg=13 health)

Raven protects Sküld

Alexander protects Sküld

Thalion does nothing

Benji takes out the Pheles Rod with his Demonic Scissors. Immediately after that, Namyrra summons her Battle Angel that immediately bursts, showering all enemies with light-elemental rays that cause 40 damage to each. The strike removes the skeleton mage, the spectre and the revenant nobility out of the equation. Guts takes out the other zombie. Hybros decides that he doesn't have quite enough gold yet, so he reaps some more. Erik finally hits something, but the Lich is impervious to his earth-elemental weapon. The Lichen Warlord sends the ghosts of war to haunt De'kra. Christopher Daggerfall moves into a sentinel-position, protecting everyone from damage for the next round. Sarick creates a magic burst and Mizuki defeats the Lichen Warlord with the Sylph Shuriken. Sküld shows her pure heart, that removes the ghosts haunting De'kra and releases Thalion from his stone prison. All standing party members become blessed by Fabula Sibylla. Cinna spends her precious phoenix incense to bring back all the fallen allies back to their senses.

Four enemies are left, while the whole party is active once again.

Enemies:

heroicaquest44-mephisto.jpg

Mephisto

Type: Demon/Icy

Level: 40

Health: 802/1313

Special:
Gluttony
– Devours the target, removing it from the combat permanently. If all heroes are devoured, the battle is lost.

Drops: Pheles Rod (WP:20; grants permanent Aura, doubling the user’s max. health but making all enemy attacks hit the user; staff), Opal (allows ice-elemental spells)

Note: Immune to sudden death and all negative effects.

heroicaquest44-skeletonknight.jpg

Skeleton Knight

Type: Undead

Level: 13

Health: 83/210

Special:
Skull Guard
– Protects self from all damage and negative effects for the next turn.

Drops: Skull Shield (SP:6; immunity to dark-elemental damage; suitable to Black Knights only.)

Note: Immune to sudden death.

heroicaquest44-lich.jpg

Lich

Type: Undead/Flying

Level: 19

Health: 56/362

Special:
Phylactery
– Completely drains the target’s ether and restores health to the Lich equal to the amount of ether drained.

Drops: Lichen Armour (The wearer’s ether is counted as additional health if health is depleted; suitable to classes with ether; bodywear.)

heroicaquest44-lichenravager.jpg

Lichen Ravager

Type: Undead

Level: 9

Health: 13/107

Special:
Hellish Torture
– Causes the cursed- and fragile-effect to the target.

Drops: Mourning Star (WP:9, inflicts fragile-effect; mace)

Party:

heroica_1.jpg

Alexander Vandangant (Wedge09)

99 years old elven Ranger

Level 2

Power
: 5
(2+3)

Health
: 7/7
(6+1)

Gold
: 8

Equipment
: Bow (WP: 3)

Inventory
: Spider Leg (WP:8, doubled against flying enemies; spear), Amethyst (
Darkness
), 2 Potions, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb

assassin_benji.jpg

Benj
i Carvenhall (Flare)

27 years old male half-elven Assassin

Level 21 2/3
*Counterstrike*
*Encouraged*
*Hastened*
*Lucky*
*Blessed*

Power:
(21+13)

Defense:

Health:
32/32
(6+20+5+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Demonic Scissors (WP:13,
fire
-elemental, damages two enemies in one turn; daggers)
Tricorne (SP:3), Counterstrike Gloves (After the wearer is struck by a Free Hit they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear)

Inventory:
Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP: 13;
darkness
ice
light
-elemental)
Horned Hat (SP +1, Power +1, suitable for barbarians and beast warriors; headwear), 7 Grand Potions, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, 4 Meads, Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, 2 Venoms, 2 Smoke Bombs, Lightning Bomb, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel, 3 Bones

019.JPG

Sir Christopher Daggerfall (Fred Fred Burger)

27 years old male human Knight

Level 14 ½
*Immune to Weakened, Bound and Slowed*
*Sentinel*
*Blessed*

Power:
(14+8+2+1)

Defense:

Health:
23/23
(10+13)

Gold:

Equipment:
Great Sword (WP:8), Mockthril Shield (SP:4), Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from weakened-effect), Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects)

Inventory:
Tricorne (SP:3), Paladin's Armor (unsuitable), 3 Potions, Grand Potion, Health Core, Remedy, Mead, 2 Rums, 2 Smoke Bombs, 2 Fire Bombs, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe

7799445022_26c70f4173_o.jpg

Cinna the Dark (darkdragon)

19 years Female Human Mystic Knight

Level 20 2/3
*Immune to
Fire
*Blessed*

Power:
(20+15+1+1)

Defense:
(2+1)

Health:
32/32
(5+19+7+1)

Ether:
0/26
(5+19+1+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Mauryl (WP:15, ranged), Aurora Helmet (SP:2, immune to
fire
), High Heels (Power +1, suitable for women; footwear), Anniversary Medal:Y1 (+1 to all stats per year; accessory)

Inventory:
, Amethyst (
Darkness
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Opal (
Ice
), Ruby (
Fire
), Healing Staff (WP:5), Scroll of Sleep, 6 Grand Potions, 6 Remedies, Elixir, Phoenix Essence, 4 Meads, 3 Smelling Salts, Soma, 2 Deadly Venoms, Fire Bomb, Bedroll, 3 Bones

De%27kra_and_Kapura.png

De'kra (Tanma)

11 year old "male" "echo" Assassin

Level 18½
*Immune to Enamored and Confused*
*Blessed*

Power:
(18+7)

Defense:

Health:
28/29
(7+17+5)

Gold:

Equipment:
Kapura (WP:7,
fire
-elemental), Cloak of the Blue Assassin (SP: 1), Heart Locket (Protects from enamored effect and confused effect)

Inventory:
Chiara (WP:7,
lightning
-elemental), Fauxthril Hand Cannon (WP:7), Cloak of the Elven Spy, 7 Potions, 3 Grand Potions, 3 Remedies, 2 Phoenix Essences, 2 Smoke Bombs, Dirt Bomb, Ice Bomb, Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass

av-28776.jpg

Dreyrugr (Vash the Stampede)

1000 year old male vampire Rogue

Level 5
*Blessed*

Power:
10 (5+5)

Health:
11/11 (7+4)

Gold:

Equipment:
Shadeaux Dagger (WP:5)

Inventory:
Longsword (WP:3), Remedy, Venom, Smoke Bomb, Bedroll

IMG_2373.JPG

Erik Tyrvarr (Myrddyn)

18 years old male human Barbarian

Level 12
*Restoration*
*Immune to
Water
*Blessed*

Power:
(12+11)

Defense:

Health:
18/19
(8+11)

Gold:

Equipment:
Titanic Axe (WP:11,
earth
-elemental, has 1/6 chances of inflicting petrified-effect; axe),
Barbarian's Boots (Natural Respite>Restoration; footwear), Sharkskin Armor (SP +1, immune to
water
; bodywear)

Inventory:
Voltedge (WP: 13,
lightning
-elemental; greatsword/longsword)
, Spear (WP: 9), Potion, Holy Bomb, 2 Death Progg Claws

7441682730_7e226292c6_t.jpg

Guts Holla (Scubacarrot)

42 year old male human Raider

Level 21
*Natural Respite*
*Dance*
*Encouraged*
*Hastened*
*Lucky*
*Blessed*

Power:
(21+14)
(30 for ranged attacks
(21+9)
)

Health:
34/34
(7+20+7)

Gold:

Equipment:
Fafnir (WP:14,
ice
- and
darkness
-elemental; greatsword), Dancing Shoes (In the turn after a "4" is rolled, the wearer can act twice)

Inventory:
Lifestealer (WP:14,
ice
-elemental, attacks restore 3 health; dagger), Throwing Knife (WP:9, ranged, retrievable,
light
-elemental), 4 Grand Potions, 1 Grand Tonic, 1 Elixir, 5 Remedies, 3 Phoenix Essences, 2 Meads, Nostrum, Smelling Salts, Shovel, Telescope, Bedroll, 3 Mythril Shards (3/4 of a Mythril)

7173335030_b2b9e10fb7_z.jpg

Hybros (JimButcher)

50-year-old male imp Assassin

Level 21 1/3
*Hastened*
*Immune to Cursed and Sudden Death*
*Lucky*
*Blessed*

Power:
(21+15)

Defense:

Health:
33/33
(7+20+5+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Zoot's Reaper (WP:15,
earth
-elemental), Golden Armor (user is permanently hastened and cursed; bodywear), Blessed Amulet (protects from cursed-effect; accessory); Cobweb Cowl (Grants immunity to sudden death; backwear)

Inventory:
Clock Cog (WP: 14, retrievable), Shuriken of Mercutio (WP:5, retrievable), Throwing Knife (WP:8, retrievable), Throwing Knife (WP:8, retrievable), Banana Bladerang (WP:9, damage all, retrievable), Ancient Throwing Dagger (WP: 8, retrievable), Emerald (
Wood
), 10 Potions, 10 Grand Potions, 5 Remedies, 3 Phoenix Essences, 2 Deadly Venoms, 2 Smoke Bombs, 3 Holy Bombs, 2 Nostrums, 2 Meads, Smelling Salts, Bedroll, Shovel, Skeleton Decoy, Bone

gc5570571444584664818.jpg?width=80&height=75&aspect=fitwithin&padcolor=ffffff&size=thumb

Mizuki Kimura (zakura)

21 years old female human Rogue

Level 12
*Encouraged*
*Lucky*
*Hastened*
*Blessed*

Power:
(12+10)

Health:
18/18
(7 + 11)

Gold:

Equipment:
Dagger (WP:10)

Inventory:
Sylph Shuriken (WP:12,
wind
- and
light
-elemental; throwing weapon), Potion, Grand Potion, Remedy, Phoenix Essence, 2 Venoms, Mead, Nostrum, Smoke Bomb, 2 Holy Bombs, Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Magic Compass, Magnifying Glass, Cannonball, Death Progg Claw

namyrra_training_hall_avatar.jpg

Namyrra Uq (Quarryman)
***Party Leader***

1337 years old female Fenarian Evoker

Level 22
*Immune to Sealing*
*Encouraged*
*Lucky*
*Hastened*
*Blessed*

Power
: 34
(22+12)

Defence
: 8
(5+3)

Health
: 29/29
(5+21+3)

Ether
: 29/33
(5+21+1+1+5)

Gold
: 44

Equipment
: Snake Staff (WP:12), Fanged Helm (SP:5, headwear), Robe of the Archmagi (SP:3, Max. Ether +5, immune to Sealing, bodywear)

Inventory
: Bone Staff (WP:3), Amethyst, Opal, Emerald, Topaz, Garnet, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Sealing, 4 Potions, Tonic, 2 Grand Tonics, 2 Phoenix Essence, Phoenix Incense, 4 Meads, 2 Smelling Salts, 3 Nostrums, Venom, 2 Smoke Bombs, Holy Bomb, Flash Bomb, Bedroll, 3 bones

Spirits
: Battle Angel (
Light
), Xut the Daemon (
Darkness
), Raiju the Raiju (
Lightning
), Ni the Shrubbery (
Wood
), Mark the Ice Cube Tray (
Ice
), Clay Golem (
Earth
), unknown (
Fire
), unknown (
Wind
)

ava-nerwen.jpg

Nerwen Calmcacil (played by Chromeknight) ***Acting Party Leader***

261 year old female elven Cleric

Level 13½
*Immune to
Wind
*Blessed*

Power:
(13+6)

Defense:

Health:
24/24
(9+12+3)

Ether:
13/17
(5+12)

Gold:

Equipment:
Staff (WP:6,
wood
-elemental), White Cloak (+3 Max health; backwear), Winged Circlet (SP:2, Immune to
Wind
; headwear)

Inventory:
Hammer (WP: 6), Torch Staff (WP:5,
fire
-elemental; staff), 2 Potions, 3 Elixirs, 4 Remedies, Phoenix Essence, Phoenix Incense, Venom, 2 Ice Bombs, Shovel, Bedroll, Bone

HeroicaRaven-1.png

Raven Ashcroft (Raven Brickroft)

18 years old male human Rogue

Level 2

Power:
(2+6)

Health:
8/8
(7+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Hollow Dagger (WP: 6, hollow)

Inventory:
Main Gauche (WP: 3), Wrench (WP:3, target’s level -1, throwing weapon), Potion, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Venom, Deadly Venom

headressnaga.jpg

Sarick Lanse (Xarrzan)

27 years old male naga Mage

Level 13
*Hastened*
*Lucky*
*Blessed*

Power:
(13+6+1)

Defense:

Health:
18/18
(5+12+1)

Ether:
12/18
(5+12+1)

Gold:

Equipment:
Dragon's Wrath (WP:6), Gaudy Cloak (Max. Health +1, Max. Ether +1; bodywear)

Inventory:
Healing Staff (WP:5, healing effect), Dragon's Heart (WP: 15,
wind
- and
fire
-elemental, longsword), Opal (
Ice
), Topaz (
Lightning
), Sapphire (
Wind
), Tonic, Nostrum, Venom, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Bomb XX, Bedroll, Bone, Mythril Shard (1/4 of a Mythril)

Thalion Dwinlas (-obelix-)

213 years old male elf Mage

Level 4
*Blessed*

Power:
(4+10)

Defense: 1

Health:
8/8
(5+3)

Ether:
5/8
(5+3)

Gold:

Equipment:
Shiny Dagger (WP:10), Leather Cap (SP:1, headwear)

Inventory:
Dagger (WP:3), Ruby (
Fire
), 2 Potions, Fire Bomb, Bedroll

ava-thothwick2.jpg

Thothwick (Professor Flitwick)

44 years old Metasimian Black Knight

Level 19½
*Damage Undead*
*Immune to Stunned*
*Lucky*
*Blessed*

Power
: 29
(19+10)
(27 for ranged attacks
(19+8)
)

Defence
: 4

Health
: 34/34
(7+18+9)

Gold
: 200

Equipment
: Sabre (WP:10), Cultist's Hat (regular attacks do damage to undead), Black Knight's Armour (SP:4, protects from stunned-effect)

Inventory
: Shuriken (WP:8), Bedroll, Telescope

harkenshire_sig.jpg

William Harkenshire (VolcanicPanik)

Unknown years old male human Ranger

Level 15½
*Hastened*

Power:
(15+5)
(21 from the front row
(15+5+1)
)

Health:
13/20
(6+14)

Gold:

Equipment:
Repeating Crossbow (WP:5, unupgradeable;
fire
-elemental, permanent hastened), Amulet of the Elven Horse Rider (Power +1 on the front row, doubles movement)

Inventory:
Hand Cannon (WP: 5;
lightning
- and
wood
-elemental), Wave Sword (WP:11, inflicts cursed-effect), Croise Crossbow (WP:11), Lion Knight Shield (SP:4, unsuitable), Pauldrons (SP +2, suitable to knights, dragoons and skirmishers; accessory), Chimera Armor (+2 SP, +2 Health, unsuitable; bodywear), Sapphire (Wind), Remedy, Venom, Mead, Smelling Salts, Smoke Bomb, Fire Bomb, Water Bomb, Elven Bomb, Bomb XX, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Shovel, Pickaxe, Skeleton Decoy

heroicanpc-skuld.jpg

Sküld (NPC, controlled by darkdragon)

7 years old female nôrn Altar Girl

Level 6
*Blessed*

Power:
(6+2)

Health:
7/7
(2+5)

Ether:
5/15
(10+5)

Gold:

Equipment:
Silk Fan (WP:2,
wind
-elemental, fan)

Inventory:
Scroll of Sealing

Party Leader, choose the order of action. Everyone, choose your action and target.

Uhm, the battle angel should be level 22, and thus do at least 44 damage to all enemies when it burst. And I'm not sure if the damage dealt on a summon burst counts as damage being dealt by me or not, if it does I guess it should be affected by Encouraged?

"We are at the final act" Alexander whispered to Skuld and he continue to protect the girl.

Uhm, the battle angel should be level 22, and thus do at least 44 damage to all enemies when it burst. And I'm not sure if the damage dealt on a summon burst counts as damage being dealt by me or not, if it does I guess it should be affected by Encouraged?

QM Note: Damn it, I mistakenly checked Cinna's level instead of Namyrra's! Your avatars have such similar color schemes nowadays. :tongue: Your effects do not affect your summons, though.

I'll go and fix the results...

Crap, so I only killed three enemies, not five. :tongue:

"Let's finish this."

Namyrra casts two more Light spells at Mephisto from the back row.

Sküld heals Lichen Ravager from the back row.

Having been freed from his stony prison Thalion looks around and sees that the majority of the enemies have been dealt with. Springing with new energy he spots his target, informs other heroes and begins concentrating for his next spell.

"Fellow heroes, leave Lichen Ravager to me! Hopefully, my luck will change and I will bring it down with one hit!"

Thalion attacks Lichen Ravager with fire spell from the back row.

Crap, so I only killed three enemies, not five. :sad:

Is that supposed to be a bad thing, or is there some secret competition to how many enemies a single hero can kill with one hit!? :tongue:

P.S. Maybe you can change Skuld's action to heal William so he can keep attacking? There is no need to risk her well-being now.

Edited by -obelix-

As the party took down most of the remaining enemies and Christopher took the Sentinel position, Hybros began to feel uplifted. He wasn't sure if it was a result of the battle going well, or Skuld's spell, or being underground, or a combination, but he took haste and continued to attack Mephisto from the front row.

"Not long now! With Daggerfall's shield up, we should all attack Mephisto this round. He can not hurt us!"

"We are at the final act" Alexander whispered to Skuld and he continue to protect the girl.

Skuld. Stay back. Let the oldies take care of them.

Raven continues to protect Skuld

"No need to protect her, Daggerfall will see to that, eheh."

Hybros is right. You wil be able to say afterwards you attacked an archdemon! Few can say that. Those who attack multiple enemies will take care of the others that remain. In the front row! Do not fear, Sir Daggerfall will protect you.

With that said, Nerwen does so and swings her Torch staff at Mephisto from the front row

Namyrra, Tell Sküld to heal one of us, if the Ravager falls before she gets to it, she could end up healing the demon!

Battle order

Benji

Benji

Hybros attacks Mephisto

Hybros attacks Mephisto

Guts throws Throwing Knife at Mephisto

Guts attacks Lich

Cinna

Thothwick  

De'kra

William

WIlliam

Sir Christopher

Nerwen attacks Mephisto (torch staff)

Sarick

Sarick

Erik

> Mizuki throws Sylph Shuriken at Lich

Mizuki collects Slyph Shuriken (if thrown)/> Mizuki throws Sylph Shuriken at Lich(if not thrown)

Sküld heals Lichen Ravager

Dreyrugr

> Thalion Fire at Lichen Ravager

Raven Ashcroft protects Sküld

Alexander protects Sküld

Edited by Chromeknight

Namyrra, Tell Sküld to heal one of us, if the Ravager falls before she gets to it, she could end up healing the demon!

"Nerwen, that is a very valid point." Sküld, heal William instead, from the back row please.