Sign in to follow this  
MihaiMariusMihu

MOC: Outskirts of Olympus

Hi everyone, I've joined Eurobricks some time ago but didn't posted a creation here until now.

I love architecture and fantasy themes. This is my latest work, its Mythology inspired, I hope you like it.

7796523818_928cf319a3.jpg

7798993084_f438d8361e.jpg

7798983638_960a7774d3.jpg

7798984762_96bdfc8a54.jpg

For more details:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59718652@N08/sets/72157631105144580/

Thanks for watching.

Edited by MihaiMariusMihu

Sweet! This is a great MOC. I love the building, the cliff/base, the figure posing, the withered tree...and that monster thing is creepy as heck!

amazing! the detail on the building, the rockwork, the vegetation on the rockwork... great job :)

Nice Job! I really like the rock-work of the base forming a plateau for the scene, it adds a very organic feel to the scene.

Is it a sign of my own dementia that my first thought was "Where's Krato's? Isn't he supposed to be running around twisting everyone's heads off, or disembowling the residents in creative and artistic ways?

Well done! even without the buckets of blood and bowels :laugh:

Edited by Faefrost

It looks extraordinary. It's an excellent Greek MOC and I can't wait to see more.

Fantastic build, I love it! That first picture is amazing! I also thought of the game God of War, because that first pic reminded me of the Titans in the 3rd game! Top notch and I hope to see more from you! :thumbup::thumbup:

this is a truely exceptional piece of Lego art! I really love all the action, the temple and of course Mt.Olympus itself. The only thing that still puzzles me is, that when I hiked to the top of that mountain, I couldn't find any Greek gods at all! :wink:

Edited by kabel

This is very nice, I have been checking out your earlier works on mocpages (like the circles of hell), I like that flaming hand :thumbup:

Edited by Sebeus I