"Nothing is so strong as gentleness. Nothing is so gentle as real strength."

7620498364_da11ce1a4d.jpg

On the edge of the world he has found his peace.

7620497614_5d3fcb8880.jpg

So here is what happens when the Faerie Forest's river flows off the end of the table. This was a pretty quick build to have the river flow off the table for kicks :P. If your going to this up and coming Brickfair this is a small part of what you'll see :D

See you there, and stay tunned! The final Faerie Forest is coming...

Love the idea of the river going of the table, and it's really well done! :thumbup:

I would have put a meditating fig instead of a "warrior" one...

Ahahaha :) checkout my "Waterdeep" (for challenge 4)

Same concept (different construction), all in all, great minds think the same (notice how I noted that I have a great mind in a single sentence, on somebody else's moc?:))

Kidding aside, great concept and presentation, I love big mocs with water

Beautiful waterfall and I really like how it goes around the rock. The fig's posing is impressive as well :thumbup:

Awesome build, I love MOC's with different detailing of water and its many different aspects. This one here captures the movement well, and the fig looks great. Is that a custom cape?

I've seen this idea before but this is my favorite! Because it is done very well withe the differnt colours and the awesome made minifig in it. Looking forward seeing the whole forrest :classic:

Now this does look serene! I like how you positioned the minifig half way down the falls. His swords are a nice touch too. The Faerie Forest sounds like it's going to be really something.

That looks very nice! I am not sure if you meant it to, but the waterfall almost looks like it's freezing over and turning to ice because of the teal tiles you used.

Impressive!!

Also nice how you did that man on that rock!!!