wonkyeye

LOTR & The Hobbit 2012

Bilbo looks pretty good, I wwonder if we really are gettting that torso.

He will have that, it is his iconic look in the first hobbit movie. Not to mention it is what he wears in the gollum scene,

wich aparently is becoming a set.

Bilbo looks pretty good, I wwonder if we really are gettting that torso.

Of course we will. It wouldn't make sense otherwise.

Using that logic, I wonder if we'll get individual ears of corn pieces...

Edited by Edmond Dantes

Using that logic, I wonder if we'll get individual ears of corn pieces...

This is about a torso print, not a new mold or something...

I like the look of the new torso for Bilbo. I also really like how they were able to recreate that part of the Hobbit trailer pretty much exactly.

Also, if I remember correctly, someone a few pages back mentioned how if you beat the Helm's Deep game on LEGO's LOTR site three times or something, the Elrond pic is unlocked. If someone has that pic of Elrond without the chains over him, could they post it here? Just thought I'd ask.

I wonder if we'll ever get a minifigure of old Bilbo, with that hobbit hair piece in a light grey. I realize the odds of that happening are slim since they already did a Gandalf Arrives set there's probably no way they'll ever make a Bilbo's Birthday Party set. A bit of a shame they didn't include him with the Gandalf Arrives set..

He could still be in an elven village set, just after the felowship is formed he was writing a book. Also a good chance to get some more elven figs ...

I do like the extra footage at the end there, nice to see. Hopefully Gollum will have a new face print but I rather doubt it.

I do like the extra footage at the end there, nice to see. Hopefully Gollum will have a new face print but I rather doubt it.

Well the vicious gollum face from shelob attacks doesent fit the mood of that scene.

It's just a new print lego should be able to pull that off

I wonder if we'll ever get a minifigure of old Bilbo, with that hobbit hair piece in a light grey. I realize the odds of that happening are slim since they already did a Gandalf Arrives set there's probably no way they'll ever make a Bilbo's Birthday Party set. A bit of a shame they didn't include him with the Gandalf Arrives set..

He could still be in an elven village set, just after the felowship is formed he was writing a book. Also a good chance to get some more elven figs ...

Or from a Grey Havens set (not incredibly likely I know). It could have an old Bilbo/VERY old Bilbo reversible head. I like the idea of including him in an elven set too :)

I don't know if it has already been discuss, but an rivendell set would be great, and it could include an old bilbo

Well the vicious gollum face from shelob attacks doesent fit the mood of that scene.

It's just a new print lego should be able to pull that off

The Gollum face from the LEGO LOTR poster would be a good example of a mischievous, scheming Gollum.

I was thinking about the Gollum minifigure the other day, and I'm sure we'll get multiple versions of the minifigure (each with a different facial expression) before the line is done.

I don't know if it has already been discuss, but an rivendell set would be great, and it could include an old bilbo

Yes!!!! Please TLG, I really want an Old Bilbo :cry_happy:

Have any sets appeared in the uk yet?

Yes, they're at Argos and in Lego stores, probably other retailers as well, although I haven't checked any others.

Yes, please give him one so that he can replace his Ian Holm avatar with an actual Ian Holm minifig.

Yes, please give him one so that he can replace his Ian Holm avatar with an actual Ian Holm minifig.

Haha, well said :laugh:

:laugh: Haha, yeah make Bilbo for him, it is his username after all.

I think TLG will make another Bilbo's birthday party at some point. I know loads of you will disagree but if you think about it, it is a great opportunity for a set. :classic:

It's highly unlikely. Lego will severely limit the amount of non-combat oriented sets in a single wave, so for that my money is more on a Rivendell, Edoras or Lothlorien set since they already did a Bag End set.

Edited by SheepEater

I doubt they'll do another Bag End set (maybe, though!), and I'm not sure if they would base a Rivendell set on the 'Department to the West',

so if they don't, he could always become an exclusive figure with a "LEGO: The Hobbit" video game. I still wonder why Gandalf the White was picked for the LOTR one, though...

I doubt they'll do another Bag End set (maybe, though!), and I'm not sure if they would base a Rivendell set on the 'Department to the West',

so if they don't, he could always become an exclusive figure with a "LEGO: The Hobbit" video game. I still wonder why Gandalf the White was picked for the LOTR one, though...

Or perhaps he could be in a LOTR DK book when there is sets/figs to make one.