sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Maybe Slipknot, as he appears in the new Suicide Squad movie?

That's what I was going to say. I think I saw it used somewhere on flickr. :thumbup:

Haven't posted in here for a while. Anyway, I made some X-Men: Days of Future Past customs, enjoy! :sweet:

19443436345_fb87c85317_c.jpg

Wolverine

19443433565_d16450e5ab_z.jpg

Professor X

18822829123_d6c56c4582_z.jpg

Magneto

18820946534_21f62643c3_z.jpg

Storm

19443429275_2d84b9bb64_z.jpg

Kitty Pryde

19437136922_7be9c5b04c_z.jpg

Colossus

19255878598_05234af19d_z.jpg

Iceman

19257269129_88c70d4f97_z.jpg

Sunspot

18822822073_a3ca2c508d_z.jpg

Blink

19417367726_63d02307e6_z.jpg

Bishop (my favourite :blush: )

18820940444_0e06a3aa99_z.jpg

And finally, Warpath

19255873120_aefb9024cd_z.jpg

I plan to make a MOC with them all, with sentinels and portals and time-travelling and ice and......

Any C&C? :sweet:

Awesome DOFP stuff man. :thumbup: :thumbup: I feel like those purist figures are some of the most fun to make. I bet Captain Nemo would have loved to have seen some of these before he displayed at Bricworld for some inspiration. :wink:

Anyway. WIthout further ado I present to all of you, the greatest Crimson Dynamo purist ever! (Perhaps just find some better legs)

Breach Containment

Credit to Grandmasters for the AMAZING pic!!!!

Awesome DOFP stuff man. :thumbup: :thumbup: I feel like those purist figures are some of the most fun to make. I bet Captain Nemo would have loved to have seen some of these before he displayed at Brickworld for some inspiration. :wink:

What? No! Sir Brickalot's figures look great--but I don't get inspired, I only inspire others! :devil:19098685771_e490068fd8_c.jpg

Ok Nemo, back to being humble... :grin:

I'm throwing this on here before I take him apart, as I have no need of him anymore.

Composite Ghost Rider (bits of Johhny Blaze, Noble Kale, and Danny Ketch)!

800x600.jpg

A quick shot of the flames on his back.

800x600.jpg

What? No! Sir Brickalot's figures look great--but I don't get inspired, I only inspire others! :devil:

Hhhmmm… well then. :laugh:

I made some X-Men DoFP minifigures before and I remember using Nickelodeon's TMNT Karai's face for Blink and it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.

Also where is Nightcrawlers tail from?

Edited by VictorFrenchFries

I made some X-Men DoFP minifigures before and I remember using Nickelodeon's TMNT Karai's face for Blink and it turned out pretty well if I do say so myself.

Also where is Nightcrawlers tail from?

Oh yeah. that face for Blink did work out well. I saw it somewhere on Flickr.

Man, never watched Dr. Who and don't plan on it. But that new Lego Dimensions Cyberman fun pack looks great as a Mk 2 Iron Man purist figure. Just add war machine helmet and maybe switch out the arms or hands. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Also it looks PERFECT as Mk 5 suitcase suit, just recolored!!! Hmmm, now I wonder…

Edited by Legocity2713

Man, never watched Dr. Who and don't plan on it. But that new Lego Dimensions Cyberman fun pack looks great as a Mk 2 Iron Man purist figure. Just add war machine helmet and maybe switch out the arms or hands. :thumbup: :thumbup:

You're right! Hopefully it will be available outside dimensions though... it's pretty pricey just for the fig and a small model.

Also, any tips on making Cisco from the Flash?

You're right! Hopefully it will be available outside dimensions though... it's pretty pricey just for the fig and a small model.

Probably won't be outside of Dimensions. $15 is a bit much fro just a fig, so I might wait for it to (inevitably) go on sale.

As for Cisco, haven't watched the show so i though you were talking about the electronics company :laugh:

But after a quick google search, I'd say …

This guy's hoodie: http://brickset.com/sets/8804-9/Street-Skater

This guy's hair: http://brickset.com/sets/71002-1/Barbarian

And any pair of gray legs

I'm not really sure as far as a head goes. Sorry :(

^^^ I had that same exact idea, but sadly lack the parts to do so. It looks nice! :thumbup:

As for Cisco, haven't watched the show so i though you were talking about the electronics company :laugh:

But after a quick google search, I'd say …

This guy's hoodie: http://brickset.com/...9/Street-Skater

This guy's hair: http://brickset.com/...002-1/Barbarian

And any pair of gray legs

I'm not really sure as far as a head goes. Sorry :(

Perhaps Ezra Bridger/Scott Lang's head? Personally I'd prefer it be in medium dark flesh, but this doesn't look too bad to me.

On the subject of Cisco here are some of his friends (and enemy)

First up is Barry Alan

image.jpg1_zpsd9bmedyw.jpg

Then two versions of Eobard Thawne/Harrison Wells

image.jpg2_zps85m5lshm.jpg

image.jpg3_zpspnb1j30a.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsjkdfcwdc.jpg

My favourite character in Arrow Felicity Smoak

image.jpg6_zpsem0tg5g6.jpg

And finally John Diggle

image.jpg5_zpsswbnuttd.jpg

So I'm watching the first Keaton Batman with my girlfriend, and I got to thinking about Joker hairpieces. The slicked-back wavyish hair (can't think of any other 'figs with it offhand) is generally the best hair for Joker, right? But if we ever got the new Doctor (Who)'s hair in green... Arkham Joker, anyone? It would really work for any, but Arkham especially, IMO.

Can somebody do a quick rendition of B'wana Beast with a traditional red helmet and the AoU Hydra soldier head? I don't have the bare chest or a good leg pattern to do it myself.

I recently noticed something in the Beast Boy minifigure that needs a simple change. If you look at the minifigure, his hands are green, yet if you look at the character in the cartoons, he's wearing grey gloves. I'm going to give my Beast Boy grey hands once he arrives, because of that. I wonder why that was overlooked when the minifigure was designed.