sok117

Purist Superhero Figures

Those are brilliant!

What head did you use for Firestorm and Adam Strange?

Thanks! It's the unamed soldier dudes' from Nexo Nights

All those DC figs are just WAAAY too good. The Marvel ones are pretty great from what I know, but as someone who treats DC like a second language, those are absolutely brilliant.

Recently, I made a couple of new purist MOCs:

Howard the Duck

27028687630_27a82c5b62_z.jpg

The Punisher

27233934681_73359940e8_z.jpg

Great idea with the flippers for feet, wish I thought of that. You see the skull shirt in the upcoming CMF series? I think that'll be the best option for Punisher when it eventually comes out.

A few more from me

image_zpsu2sw4tys.jpeg

Gwen Stacy (can't remember if I posted my previous version of her or not) slightly changed Karnak, Howard the Duck, Dash, modified Robin and slightly changed Cisco.

Perfect use for that Alice hair, it is VERY Gwen! I put it on my black canary fig for some reason, almost took a pic but decided it didn't make much sense. Maybe it could work for Magik from Uncanny X-Men in her black costume?

Great idea with the flippers for feet, wish I thought of that. You see the skull shirt in the upcoming CMF series? I think that'll be the best option for Punisher when it eventually comes out.

Perfect use for that Alice hair, it is VERY Gwen! I put it on my black canary fig for some reason, almost took a pic but decided it didn't make much sense. Maybe it could work for Magik from Uncanny X-Men in her black costume?

Hey i had an idea for a few yellow marvel/dc figs if you are interested

For my Brother blood I just mixed a couple of the cultists for torso/leg combos, using clouse's torso, and one of the random cultists legs, can't remember which one. This was the result.. Personally I love how it turned out.

https://www.flickr.c...eposted-public/

Edit: Made Chronos from Legends of Tomorrow

Chronos (Legends of Tomorrow)

That Chronos is spot on!

Hey i had an idea for a few yellow marvel/dc figs if you are interested

Sure man im down, I'll most likely have the parts and would throw it together and take a pic!

That Chronos is spot on!

Sure man im down, I'll most likely have the parts and would throw it together and take a pic!

Hercules

*CMF 14: Zomie buisness man hair

*This head: https://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=3626bpx15&idColor=3&name=Yellow%20Minifig

*CMF 16: Arabian knight torso

*CMF 8: lederhosen guy legs

Psylocke

*this hair: http://www.firestartoys.com/Shop/Minifigure-Parts/Minifigure-Female-Hair/35685-LEGO-Hair-~-Long-with-Side-Parting-~-Magenta.html

*CMF 6:Skater Girl head

*CMF 7: swim champion body+legs

*CMF 15: wrestler arms

Ra's Al Gul (Liam Neeson)

*Friends: Peter's Hair

*this head: https://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=3626bpb0264&idColor=3&name=Yellow%20Minifg

*Star Wars: Luke Skywalker Return of the Jedi Robes (from the yellow fig)

That Chronos is spot on!

Thanks autorazr! Even though I'm not a fan of using yellow for my figs, I love seeing what you do with it! You put out some awesome customs! :D

Hercules

*CMF 14: Zomie buisness man hair

*This head: https://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=3626bpx15&idColor=3&name=Yellow%20Minifig

*CMF 16: Arabian knight torso

*CMF 8: lederhosen guy legs

Psylocke

*this hair: http://www.firestartoys.com/Shop/Minifigure-Parts/Minifigure-Female-Hair/35685-LEGO-Hair-~-Long-with-Side-Parting-~-Magenta.html

*CMF 6:Skater Girl head

*CMF 7: swim champion body+legs

*CMF 15: wrestler arms

Ra's Al Gul (Liam Neeson)

*Friends: Peter's Hair

*this head: https://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=3626bpb0264&idColor=3&name=Yellow%20Minifg

*Star Wars: Luke Skywalker Return of the Jedi Robes (from the yellow fig)

Not bad, Psylocke and Ra's I've already done. Used the Mongolian guy from CMF for Ra's head. For Psylocke, I use the old style generic female face because it kind of has an Asian quality to it (and used to use the CMF swimmer body but now I use Karai's from ninja turtles because she has a purple sash on). But that head for Herc (and I do have it) is genius, I'd yet to figure out a good bearded face that also has his headdress type thing represented, that one is as perfect as well get.

The leaked image from the upcoming CMF Series has a ninja that honestly by itself would be perfect for Nobu from Daredevil in Season 1.

Not bad, Psylocke and Ra's I've already done. Used the Mongolian guy from CMF for Ra's head. For Psylocke, I use the old style generic female face because it kind of has an Asian quality to it (and used to use the CMF swimmer body but now I use Karai's from ninja turtles because she has a purple sash on). But that head for Herc (and I do have it) is genius, I'd yet to figure out a good bearded face that also has his headdress type thing represented, that one is as perfect as well get.

Thanks, man. I just thought that head looked like Liam Neeson.

I still use the swimmer body but i give it this hip piece: http://www.firestartoys.com/Shop/LEGO-Minifigures/Ninjago-LEGO-Minifigures/14652-LEGO-Ninjago-Mini-Figure-~-Kai-~-Kimono.html

Also have you tried giving Wolverine the blue short sleeve arms?

Edited by Biggus_Brickus

The leaked image from the upcoming CMF Series has a ninja that honestly by itself would be perfect for Nobu from Daredevil in Season 1.

I agree! Too bad its in green. The hood looks like it will be used again (just speculating) so I'm sure we'll eventually get it in red. :)

Thanks, man. I just thought that head looked like Liam Neeson.

I still use the swimmer body but i give it this hip piece: http://www.firestartoys.com/Shop/LEGO-Minifigures/Ninjago-LEGO-Minifigures/14652-LEGO-Ninjago-Mini-Figure-~-Kai-~-Kimono.html

Also have you tried giving Wolverine the blue short sleeve arms?

There's an ultra agent that I thought also looks just like Neeson, I don't actually have the head you suggested though otherwise I'd test it out. I haven't tried the blue sleeves on wolverine yet! I did the short brown sleeves on the brown suit wolverine, but didn't think to do the blue one, good call.

Thanks) But actually that's not my own idea. I saw it on the screenshots from the Marvel Super Heroes LEGO game.

About Punisher - I also noticed it =)

Does anybody have ideas for Spectacular Spiderman figures? Been watching (yes it's a kids show but...) and the character designs are awesome and I wondered if anyone had ideas.

Edited by LegoMcBoss2004

Does anybody have ideas for figures for Spectacular Spiderman figures? Been watching (yes it's a kids show but...) and the character designs are awesome and I wondered if anyone had ideas.

How so? It is Spiderman. Looks just like the normal minifig except for arm printing. What do you want different?

Question: is it still considered "purist" here in the forum putting leg pieces on a different hip than the one they came from? For example, I ordered the red-booted Spider-man legs from the Sandman set, and put them on a red hip piece for Superman to have his classic shorts and boots too. I wouldn't want to post any pics here unless I know that counts.

I did that too. I'm keeping the smiling face for my DCCU Superman figures (I changed out the head and hair on my MoS Superman), though I may change that soon, because I'm not sure it works that well. A recent idea I had was to try to make the TT Doom Patrol with Beast Boy's body and legs. Negative Man would be pretty easy, since all you'd have to do would be to put a mummy's head and white hands on it, plus an all black figure for his negative self. Robot Man would just need a purple hip piece with orange legs, plus an orange torso, arms, and hands, with an orange robot-looking head on top. The other two I'm not sure.

I did that too. I'm keeping the smiling face for my DCCU Superman figures (I changed out the head and hair on my MoS Superman), though I may change that soon, because I'm not sure it works that well. A recent idea I had was to try to make the TT Doom Patrol with Beast Boy's body and legs. Negative Man would be pretty easy, since all you'd have to do would be to put a mummy's head and white hands on it, plus an all black figure for his negative self. Robot Man would just need a purple hip piece with orange legs, plus an orange torso, arms, and hands, with an orange robot-looking head on top. The other two I'm not sure.

That would be cool! Post any if you try them.