ACPin

Hulk promo minifigure for May 16-31

Picked up a second Hulk at the Cincinnati LEGO store yesterday, and learned today that they were sold out. Got it just in time.

Should be getting my fig in the post soon. I ordered the knight bus, the POTC Mill and an alien conquest battle pack. All together with postage it was about £60 in Shop@homes sales.

I am going tommorow to get my Hulk. Hope they still have it :look: .

Edited by sologuy369

It's stupidly hard to get one of these in Australia.

You have to spend $100 AUD and then $30 AUD shipping...

Would anyone want to swap for a Lex when he comes out?

It's stupidly hard to get one of these in Australia.

You have to spend $100 AUD and then $30 AUD shipping...

Get yourself on Bricklink fella, theres loads on there for decent money-

Click Me!

Wow i'm kinda tempted to sell it for 20 bucks or keep it cause its so cool...

Edited by natesroom

Wow i'm kinda tempted to sell it for 20 bucks or keep it cause its so cool...

You should keep it. It will become more expensive anyway.

I went to my store and they were out(Orland Square). Looks like I'll be writing to customor service to see if they still have any left :wink: .

Edited by sologuy369

I went to my store and they were out(Orland Square). Looks like I'll be writing to customor service to see if they still have any left :wink: .

I finally had enough time to go to the local Lego store. They ran out of the promo a few days after it started. I called every store in Southern California and they said the same thing. Looks like Lego really underestimated demand.

Just placed 5 orders online at an extra cost of $9 per order for shipping. Ugh.

While I am not that surprised that Lego ran out of the figures so quickly, I am more surprised they wanted to run the promotion for 2 weeks. Of course, they are going to run out. Either they were going to run out quickly for a 2 week promo or they would have a huge back-stock of the figure if the promotion was only 2 days like Star Wars. I can understand the SW promo more since you had a small window to make your purchases. If you spread it out over 2 weeks, I would imagine the promo wouldn't fare that well since everything would be scooped up immediately.

This makes me glad I ordered the first day the promo started. Not that it would be the end of the world to not get it, but I wouldn't order from S@H without a promo.

Best of luck to everyone on their purchases.

I totally forgot about this minifigure, but I got mine in the downtown new york lego store, the lady pulled it out of the box and I saw the hulk promo and was like awesome, this was a week ago so. But I went to the lego store in discover mills in duluth, GA and they were out, I saw a dad fork over 300 bucks on lego's for his sons and the guy never handed him anything so I assume that they were out. I only bought the hard to find lego super heroes batman/superman keychains.

Just got my Hulk with my LOTR order I placed on Lego's site. Normally, I'd rather go to the local Lego store to avoid shipping costs, but with the figure being an added bonus, I felt I could spend the little extra on shipping.

To some degree, I attribute the Hulk promo's success to how well Avengers did in theaters and to the pricing of the superhero sets - you could buy the two $20 (Loki Escape and Wolverine Showdown) stes and the $12 CapA set and get to the $50 you need to get Hulk. Pretty economic. Not to mentioned that the LOTR sets have been hitting in stores, as well. It seems like there were alot of option available that lead to the quick sell-out. I think the Star Wars promo would have been able to last the full two weeks with it's Star Wars only limitation and the fact that there was only one new Star wars set out - the UCS R2.

My Hulk fig came in the post today. It's a very cool fig and am very pleased that I got him.

I wen today and they were sold out. They were also sold out of the dragon battle that I wanted. I got the set from the nearby Legoland Discovery and emailed Lego CS today. They offered me the hulk fig via mail. Very generous on their part.

I wen today and they were sold out. They were also sold out of the dragon battle that I wanted. I got the set from the nearby Legoland Discovery and emailed Lego CS today. They offered me the hulk fig via mail. Very generous on their part.

Th did :cry_happy: ? I wrote to them and mailed it yesterday. Your good news means I might get my Hulk too :tongue: ! Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by sologuy369

I was having trouble deciding whether to go with this deal or not, because there are some Batman Legacy action figures that came out in the US, and I was trying to decide how to spend my reserve savings hidden my high-security vault.

I was going to go with the Hulk promo fig. offer, but then at 5:43 AM this morning I realized, "Oh, its June 1st." There goes that plan. I'll probably just BL it for my birthday later on.

finally had the mone and time to get that deal done and they were all out the other day here at downtown disney lego store in southern CA :hmpf_bad:

I am starting too get worried. @ Hockeyboy89, have you reiceved your hulk yet/ when did you reiceve your hulk? I did the same thing but have not recicevd and relpy at all yet. :cry_sad::sceptic:

And i know this (thread) is kind of old but its on topic. :blush:

Forgot to post this earlier, but last week I got my second Hulk from a purchase at Lego's site. I made the purchase on one of the last days of the promo, so it seems online they still had some left.

I am starting too get worried. @ Hockeyboy89, have you reiceved your hulk yet/ when did you reiceve your hulk? I did the same thing but have not recicevd and relpy at all yet. :cry_sad::sceptic:

And i know this (thread) is kind of old but its on topic. :blush:

After two weeks of waiting, I got mine today! Thanks CS!