Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Ooh! Black Widow! The only villainess that competes with Poison Ivy for my favorite! :wub: That minifig really does her justice, probably going to BrickLink it, since the set doesn't interest me. That fig, however, does. :wub:

Since when is Black Widow a villain?

There was a sixties Adam West Batman villainess known as Black Widow :grin: That was a completly different character though.

Edited by Superficial Username

There was a sixties Adam West Batman villainess known as Black Widow :grin: That was a completly different character though.

Oh, is New York TF next week? I want to see the sets and know how big they are so I know how much space I need!

Oh, is New York TF next week? I want to see the sets and know how big they are so I know how much space I need!

I don't see why you had to quote my Black Widow post, but NY Toy Fair starts on the 14th. I think. :classic:

We were talking about the Marvel Hero not the DC Villain.

I know. If it was the DC villain it would look like this:

000ABlackWidow_01.jpg

Yuck! :sick:

The Marvel one looks much better:

Natasha_Romanoff_%28Earth-199999%29_from_Avengers_poster.JPG

I know. If it was the DC villain it would look like this:

000ABlackWidow_01.jpg

Yuck! :sick:

The Marvel one looks much better:

Natasha_Romanoff_%28Earth-199999%29_from_Avengers_poster.JPG

I have to agree with you there hehe. I'm way too excited for the marvel sets, really hoping I have enough money for all the line :D

The Marvel Black Widow started out as a villain. The movies probably left this out since making her a Soviet spy wouldn't make a lot of sense now. [/nerd cred]

I'm still trying to budget for this year and can't decide on some of these. I want to make sure to get all of the Avengers, but I think I'll have to see the sets first before making a final decision. Hopefully we'll see good pics from NY.

I don't see why you had to quote my Black Widow post, but NY Toy Fair starts on the 14th. I think. :classic:

12th next weeks sunday!

She started off as a spy for the Soviet Union then defected to the US.

Who has been to the toy fairs?

What does this have to do with anything? :hmpf: I think if someone had been to the Toy Fair, they'd have said something by now. :wink:

On another note, that Black Widow fig does look nice. :wub: Can't wait for April!

Am I missing something? Why is everyone talking about how great the Black Widow fig looks? All I see is a blurry red blob. :sceptic:

The Quinjet does look good though from what we can see. :thumbup: Is that thing below it a small Skrull ship? The FBTB report of the London Toy Fair mentioned a "pop-out undercarriage thingy", so this could be it, but it could also be something else.

I also find it hilarious that the jet seems to be firing at Iron Man's melon head. :rofl:

Am I missing something? Why is everyone talking about how great the Black Widow fig looks? All I see is a blurry red blob. :sceptic:

The Quinjet does look good though from what we can see. :thumbup: Is that thing below it a small Skrull ship? The FBTB report of the London Toy Fair mentioned a "pop-out undercarriage thingy", so this could be it, but it could also be something else.

I also find it hilarious that the jet seems to be firing at Iron Man's melon head. :rofl:

Yeah, I don't see anything to say she looks good, bad, or otherwise.

A friend of mine just pointed this out :hmpf_bad:

Congrats on the triplets LEGO :hmpf:

Eh...same mouth is all. The shadow below is different as is the chin.

Edited by Legocrazy81

Captain_america_CGI.jpgSuperman-2.jpg

I don't get it? Are you referring to their facial expressions ?

It's not like you had even noticent. This is nothing to whine about, every other detail is very clearly unique to captain america.

Just as a general reminder, there's no need to quote pictures. Especially when they're in the posts right above yours. People will know what you're talking about. All it does is make the page load more slowly. So stop doing, everybody. Have a nice day. :classic:

Yes, I did go. It's that piece in red.

Could you tell me which suit iron man was in? Did he have a circle or triangle on his chest?

I finally see the Quinjet! I can't believe I hadn't noticed it for days though I was looking straight at it.

Interesting. I kind of expected something with more colour though.