Hinckley

LEGO Superheroes 2012 Rumours & Discussion

Can anyone figure out the suits that bats has? Like the backpack for electro batman and the power suit batman.

Sort of off topic but I think it's Power Suit, Sensor Suit, Electricity Suit, Bat Suit

Everyone, please keep to the topic. Unless something from the game is being made in physical brick, it does not belong in this topic. Please keep discussion of the game and it's contents to the video game thread.

To those who got the extra power armour lex polybags, how much did you have to pay? I going to my local GameStop to see if they have it still and I was wondering.

To those who got the extra power armour lex polybags, how much did you have to pay? I going to my local GameStop to see if they have it still and I was wondering.

They only were available to those who pre-ordered the game....

They only were available to those who pre-ordered the game....

They also come in the special/limited edition of the game.

My gamestop guy gave me one, long as I pre-ordered a different game. So, it cost me 5 bucks, and woo hoo ac3?

Sorry, I meant I saw earlier on this topic that people where able to buy the polybag cuz the stores had extras and people could buy them. I was just wondering how much you had to pay?

That news is a little upsetting, but no big deal. I was hoping they would make a few TDKR sets, thinking they could go back and make one set with a Heath Ledger Joker fig. I guess now that wish is completely out if the question.

Oh well never mind we still have two great waves of superheroes sets so far so I can't really complain about TDKR. It still would surprise me if Lego do make a Tumbler but don't base the set around a film. Maybe later on in year or next year...

No pics, but I will say the suit looks pretty cool in the game. Probably worth the money if you want a full arsenal in your batcave.

I think there is at least one pic, but it could have been photoshopped. Do we know yet if the minifig will be coming with the backpack? It would be a bit of a let down if it didn't, or at least give instructions and piece numbers so people could make their own.

I don't think you can make the backpack in a purist way. I don't recognize a piece that could attach two cylinders to the back and not cover up the front. :sceptic: If you don't mind damaging pieces though, there is a pretty easy way.

This is happening at Comic Con

3:00-4:00 Warner Archive Collection: Shazam!— Join ever-informed, fancentric WAC Podcast hosts George Feltenstein, Matthew Patterson, and DW Ferranti as they give fans a look at the upcoming DVD release of the popular 1970s series Shazam! The series’ own Billy Batson, Michael Gray, will be on hand, and an exclusive, limited-edition Shazam! LEGO figure will be awarded to a lucky number of fans in attendance. WAC panelists will also offer sneak peeks of Gene Roddenberry’s “other” TV series, The Lieutenant, and some highlights of WAC’s wildly entertaining upcoming slate of releases. And don’t be surprised if a few unannounced guests appear with the bold shout of a single word! Room 25ABC

Anyone have more info on this figure?

This is happening at Comic Con

Anyone have more info on this figure?

No, but I can't wait to see how it's going to look! *oh2*

I believe I asked this in one of the reviews but no one responded, but has anyone modded the rear of the Quinjet in order to fit Cap's bike?

I would really like to do this to fit all the Avengers (xcpt big Hulk, of course) and would appreciate any thoughts.

EDIT: I haven't built it yet, btw.

Edited by TheWarden

I'm fed up with these exclusives... I mean, I don't mind if Lego makes a few figs that they hand out to just a few people. What really upsets me is when it's about popular characters that people want, and Lego decides to make them exclusives. Lego is meant to be a toy, not a super rare collectible. :wacko:

I'm fed up with these exclusives... I mean, I don't mind if Lego makes a few figs that they hand out to just a few people. What really upsets me is when it's about popular characters that people want, and Lego decides to make them exclusives. Lego is meant to be a toy, not a super rare collectible. :wacko:

Agreed its a huge kick in the teeth when Lego hand out an exclusive and know one knows what to do. I wish I bought last years comic con exclusives when they were cheap

Now there about £100 which is crazy. It's also irritatating when there's an exclusive which people pay a lot of money on eBay for just for it to be included in a low cost set like Superman was. Lego need to scrap exculsives and instead just give everyone there early set or figure which will eventually be made available to everyone.

Edited by Sam892