RoxYourBlox

MOC: Pumpkin Factory

and... do you mind if I change some minor parts of your project? just to personalize a little bit :blush:

Thanks for the kind words! Sure, you may change it however you'd like. That's what Lego is about, after all.

Edit:

Some time after the first post, I did add an interior to the PF. It'd been up on my flickr account but not yet updated here:

8197254894_70842431df_c.jpg

8196161937_76fe40caf8_c.jpg

Edited by RoxYourBlox

I saw this modular on flickr a while ago, and was in the same stunned amazement that i am looking thru the photos the second time! And that lift is awesome. I wish i could save enough cash to build this and add it to my city, but i tend to spend all my money on my MOCs hehe

But wow, you got everything right, the colour scheme, the details both interior and exterior and i love the pumpkins growing on the top floor, fantastic touch! :wub:

Phenomenal build. I hope there is more to come!

Happy building :laugh:

This is probably the best colours used for a modular I've seen in a long time. And that working elevator is a hidden gem - not expected and a true pleasure to see in action.

Wow, the colors and design are perfect. For some reason I get a little bit of Winchester Mystery House vibe, which is a good thing.

I remember when you first posted this and also put it up on cuusoo. Love this and hope one day to build it. Love the working elevator and the great colors used in this MOC. Currently putting together pieces for the Green Grocer at the moment so it will be a bit before I get around to it.

Oh gosh... This is stunning!

The elevator is insane. Love it!

This is better than some official modulars!

sorry for my english.Your work is spectacular .

when i buy the instruction for this and other modular and ferris wheel ?because on modularbykristel's there are not