Woah man. :tongue:

Yes, it is!

I suscribe you. :classic:

Not happening anytime soon. :sad:

That roman temple is so amazing, I really love all the detail :thumbup::drool:

Have you seen it up close?

Very nice finished MOC!

:sweet:

Awesome job, you've created another masterpiece. I don't think I've ever seen so many different tan bricks. I really enjoy your use of the different bricks in ways I've never seen or would have ever thought of. When I first saw the pics of you using the SW battle droid torsos I thought "wow". Then I saw how you used the bricks that protrude from the side of the building to make a pattern and another "wow". Then I had to zoom in to examine the roof of the temple to check out how you did the tiles. I really liked the effect and look of the dark red plates with the rounded corner on the roof. Really nice touch. I'm blown away and I know the more I examine your pics, the more awesomeness I'll find.

You've got an eye for spotting details! :thumbup:

That's some damn fine moc AC! I really like Roman themed builds and don't see many, this is one of the best. So much to like and a very fitting color scheme. Excellent work!

Nice to get some input from another Fellow!

AC

Great MOC!

For me with all these romans the second step is a column of legionaries in the Teutoburg forest :devil:

Edited by Cunctator

Beautiful! I love the use of Battle Droid heads on the temple. I still have to get myself some Legionaries, though.

Great MOC!

For me with all these romans the second step is a column of legionaries in the Teutoburg forest :devil:

Yeah, but it's gonna take awhile feeling through those packets to have even one legion. :tongue:

That´s an awesome well done temple! Specially love the roof.

It took a few rebuilds for the roof before I settled on this design but so worth it!

Beautiful! I love the use of Battle Droid heads on the temple. I still have to get myself some Legionaries, though.

I wanted to use a different design for the top of the columns and tried several other variations until this one. Just got lucky to have gotten the minifigs early.

AC

Sorry to dig up this thread from a few months back but I just found a pic of the Roman temple interior taken by a fellow NJGardenSLUG during the previous Greenberg Train/Toy show. I've never really taken pics of it and it's still boxed up after that show.

7586714006_a3025866bc_c.jpg

I've actually lifted the roof numerous times during the show when people asked/spied about the door and if there was an interior.

AC

WOW!!!!

Again something breathtaking from you :laugh:

I love how you made the sculptures on the roof :thumbup:

awesome job, I do with Romans were added into their own range or as a faction (Even if named differently) of the kingdoms range.

The gladius also comes in three Lord of the Rings sets, as short swords for the hobbits Sam, Merry and Pippin: 9470 Shelob Attacks (cheapest), 9472 Attack on Weathertop, and 9473 Mines of Moria.