Piranha

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 8 Rumours & Discussion

It's tomorrow (February 12).

This makes me a happy panda. I'll certainly be looking for them in the pictures that will pop up. Though I'd be mortiifed if they came in small cardboard boxes this series. :sad:

Can't wait for the Toy Fair tomorrow! :moar: I doubt we'll see any Series 8, but we'll probably see some closeups of Series 7, and Series 8 prelim pictures can't be far away!

This makes me a happy panda. I'll certainly be looking for them in the pictures that will pop up. Though I'd be mortiifed if they came in small cardboard boxes this series. :sad:

I don't think that's likely to happen. LEGO has been using the same packaging for 6 (and possibly 7 or 8 if the rumors are true) series now. Besides, I'm sure someone will find a method of shaking the boxes or something. :laugh:

Can't wait for the Toy Fair tomorrow! :moar: I doubt we'll see any Series 8, but we'll probably see some closeups of Series 7, and Series 8 prelim pictures can't be far away!

I don't think that's likely to happen. LEGO has been using the same packaging for 6 (and possibly 7 or 8 if the rumors are true) series now. Besides, I'm sure someone will find a method of shaking the boxes or something. :laugh:

Or we could always work on the portable scanning device idea again. :grin:

Or we could always work on the portable scanning device idea again. :grin:

As someone already said, for the price of a portable scanning device you could buy a bunch of random packets! :tongue:

This is the only image shown of them:

http://i.toynewsi.co...0212_082717.jpg

Well, at least we have confirmation of the bag colors. :shrug_confused:

With three CMF releases in a year there are 48 figures to reveal. That's enough to reveal one just about every week. Every Sunday should have a new CMF revealed. They can skip a week between series.

Atleast it's better than nothing. :shrug_confused:

-Sci

I knew they weren't to show them S8... but I really can't see why they aren't showing S7. They should be on its final stage by now...

The boxes were shown indeed it looks like, but alas none of the figs themselves. I wonder what it says on the display card?

Well, from this picture we can see that series 8 is going to be a bunch of gray minifigures with question marks on their torsos. 16 of them. I guess Lego's originality finally ran dry.

(I'm joking.)

From what I am looking, they will have the text "403 Forbidden" in their torsos.

Dissapointed that they had bo images of series 8 at the NY toy fair. As I am sure that the designs have been finalised, maybe it is just a case of that they are just beginning the production runs for the build up to their release date. I am sure if the colour of the packaging has been decided then Lego know what the 16 minifigures will be.

$3, and comes out in September. I wonder when S7 will come out, now that we know the release for these.

catalog says may

Sorry if I'm not allowed to post this, but here's a shot of the perlim box:

S8Box.png

-Sci

They were on a roll but this series looks a little plain. I guess my favorate is the second guy from the left in the back row.

They were on a roll but this series looks a little plain. I guess my favorate is the second guy from the left in the back row.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I don't know, that grey guy with the ? on his chest looks awesome!

-Sci