Sign in to follow this  
jmacias

Pick a Brick in Shop@Home confirmed

Finally ! Finnaallyyy ! Too bad it'll probably be limited to certain basic bricks at first (not to mention the forseen exhorbitant price !)

Well I have bought in LEGO Direct bulk pieces and i must say that some pieces are more expensive than BrickLink and others cheaper. In a normal order, the total is almost the same.

another think the countries that are not incluted in S@H will miss out on >:-(

I can't understand much of it.

528 types of bricks. Ok.

What's the deal with the "telefone"?

according to google language translation...

I think they mention that you will also be able to order parts by phone, but those orders will be limited to smaller size... 10 types of brick?

528 types of brick?

I hope theres some good stuff in there... like windscreens or minifigs...

but realistically... this is probably just an extension of the current LDD Factory stuff. Just without having to buy the custom box.

Is't this the scheme where one can order maximum 10 pieces per individual color/element-combination, and one can order maximum 10 of such diffrerent at one time?

That has been in effect for a year or so already. I haven't made such an order myself yet, but I've heard from several club members doing so from about the beginning of 2006.

In September you were able to order by email or telephone assorted bricks with a limit of 100 pieces of each type and 200

Really? Sounds awesome. I always have these little "projects" I need to work on, but I need specific bricks in bulk, and shop at home's selection is a little dissapointing. I need to go to my nearest LEGO store for the peices, and that is a good hour away from where I live. :-(

hmmm... this is a good thing. but i only see it being useful if minifigs are offered. and extremely useful if part-out minifig pieces are offered individualy. that would be heaven *wub*

i mean, we have BL for everything else...

but parted out minifigs are somthing of a rarity for newer figs.

i would think this is just an extension of "factory" also. which only has two minifigs if im not mistaken :-D

- BrickMiner

I don't believe that MF parts would be available...at least not at a reasonable price. They're gotten better, but they're still damn stingy with their figs in newer sets.

I think this is a last attempt to keep the program alive, as the Factory must be failing. Ah well, we'll see

I think its safe to quote a certain author named William S... All this is "Much Ado about Nothing"

Seriously, TLC should just open a BL store and end of story :-| It would be easier, safer and cheaper ;-)

Oh well...

*yoda*

I think its safe to quote a certain author named William S... All this is "Much Ado about Nothing"
:-D
Seriously, TLC should just open a BL store and end of story
:-D :-D :-D

id love to see that... no, seriously.

Seriously, TLC should just open a BL store and end of story

laugh_new.gif laugh_new.gif laugh_new.gif

id love to see that... no, seriously.

But if they did that, there might be renewed interest in their products.

And if that happens, good lord, they might make some good money.

*GASP!*

::faints::

I think this is a last attempt to keep the program alive, as the Factory must be failing. Ah well, we'll see

Does anyone actually Know how well Factory has been doing?

I really love it, buy lots of my own designs even more than in-store stuff lately... but I have no clue if I'm the only one...

...judging by the lack of interest whenever I talk about it... maybe I really am the only one...

Where's the drool emoticon? Oh well, this one will have to do: :'-) Something with liquid dripping from a face, that's what I'm feeling...

Just wnated to let you know that a ink to the new PAB shop have appered right here. Unfortunately the link is dead at the moment, but hopefully they will fix it soon.

wow! this looks really great!! even some basic minifigs :)) Prices seem quite high for some of the parts, but I'm not a big brick link fan so don't know how it compares. But I guess that's why the factory sets work out so expensive. Well I have to go and place my order now :)

Peter

Update:

Well I selected enough parts for a small white house with red roof, but it's going to cost much more than the creator house itself. So similar experience to Factory, sounds cool, looks cool, but price is too hot :(

Peter

it think they basically made the parts of the Factory' available, it's not a large selection of parts. however, this has got to be a good selection for train fans.

i just checked the prices for a few parts that i 'm interested in, and it seems they're more or less in line with the average price on bl. the good thing is that you can buy fairly large quantities, the stuff is new and you only have to browse one shop...