Sign in to follow this  
LuxorV

Winners Announced!

Congratulations to all of the winners! Well deserved and well done!

A great thanks to LuxorV for putting this together and to the sponsors for the 3 categories as well. Looking forward to see more customising fun in the near future.

I just got my Brickarms, and they are amazing :wub: They are all protos and a lot of them, I'll make a review soon :wink: I can't imagine what first place got. Thanks sooo...ooo much brickarms :wub:

I can't imagine what first place got.

No need to imagine. Among other things there's some really cool Star Wars guns :wub: plus some rather vicious looking knives - great for hacking through a dense jungle or hordes of the undead. I'm really loving the brown shotgun with the grey barrel and trigger :sweet:

I'm not very clued up on custom weapons and wouldn't have known if some of these were 'protos' or not so I'll look forward to your review :wink:

6466656211_4b0ae46e80_z.jpg

Once again, thanks for the votes and to Luxor V and BrickArms :thumbup:

I just got my Brickarms, and they are amazing :wub: They are all protos and a lot of them, I'll make a review soon :wink: I can't imagine what first place got. Thanks sooo...ooo much brickarms :wub:

Glad you liked everything! Will and I truly had a great time picking out all the items to include, keeping the scifi nature of the category in mind. Congrats, and I look forward to reading your review!

I'm not very clued up on custom weapons and wouldn't have known if some of these were 'protos' or not so I'll look forward to your review :wink:

Yep, every single one of those accessories is a prototype! Truly happy to hear you liked everything as well, and congrats to you, too!

No need to imagine. Among other things there's some really cool Star Wars guns :wub: plus some rather vicious looking knives - great for hacking through a dense jungle or hordes of the undead. I'm really loving the brown shotgun with the grey barrel and trigger :sweet:

*Snip*

Once again, thanks for the votes and to Luxor V and BrickArms :thumbup:

Good god! :laugh: Congrats on your win. Those Han Solo blasters look awesome in brass. :thumbup:

My prize also arrived today :sweet:

Thanks once again to Luxor V and BrickArms.

I was very much pleased myself with the weapons where each can easily be incorporated into sci-fi figures.

I look forward to Darth Yogi's review as well as I'm not up to date with what each weapon is but nevertheless I look forward to equipping my figs :laugh:

My Brickwarriors prize arrived today.

If the competition was supposed to catch my interest for BW, I can safely say... it did.

The assassin knives are great. I always suscpected them to be a bit too big for my taste, but they are not. I like the detail, especially the rounded knobs at the edges. Sooner or later I hope to have every horse rider I make have one in their saddle.

I was never too fond of the fantasy gear, because it was a bit too barbaric/archaic/evil for my elven taste. But the armor looks really good. I will reduce the evilness by cutting of the spikes. They really fill a gap in my plans, I like them better than the golden atlantis armour that I would have used otherwise.

So thanks again and keep up enriching us.

Edit: Just noticed a rider doesn't fit in a saddle with the armour, but I think I can find a solution to that.

Edited by Wardancer