Sign in to follow this  
ADHO15

Gotham City Mafia: Day Two

pretty_flower-342.jpg Whow there's a lot going on today. I still need r to reread everything that has been said today, but it looks like we got two solid leads today.

Or they call it lying :laugh: It would be very convenient of you to say you protected her, but, when conflicting results came out, you changed your story. Truth of the matter is, you didn't protect Babydoll, but she is alive, and there was only one little kill last night, so maybe she was protected.

I think you are the safer bet today. Sorry to go against the grain, folks, that's just the Creeper way!

Vote: The Ventriloquist/Professor Flitwick

I think we need a few more people to vote for old puppet man here, put some screws on him :sweet:

hahaha.gif

It doesn't matter all that much to me which one of the two goes today. Both seem to be scummy agents. Conviction for Bane stands but my gut feeling tells me to join the creeper and vote: the ventriloquist/professor flitwick.

I also choose for the vintriloquist since I think his night action might be more dangerous than banes night action.

It may be superfluous now, but Bane contacted me saying he trusted me 100% and he was the doctor which is stupid in my opinion because all I've done is role claimed the investigator, something that scum could have easily done. Don't misinterprete that though, I'm not saying I'm scum, just that it's foolish for him to trust me 100%. I think he's just trying to get some sympathy and wants me to defend him, so that way, he can avoid a conviction, or if he can't, I will look super bad tomorrow.

That's interesting, did he do so before we knew Catwoman had been an agent or after it? Just wondering.

I'll stay with my vote, but I don't mind people splitting the vote further. If we just reach a conviction, we'll profite from every different vote, and people thinking for themselves is also better than people just hopping on bandwagons.

But concerning Bane forgetting about Baby Doll's confirmation, Baby Doll has yesterday stated loudly she owuld be confirmed as criminal today. Then the day started, and what happened? No confirmation. I was a bit puzzled, as I didn't think anyone would claim such a role wrongly on day one, and especially when the Riddler told he was blocked, and I think, most propably everyone of us was surprised. Then, fortunately, the Joker told us she really was a criminal. And even in a comic very exe-catching way. How could any criminal, even one who'd just skim over the pages be really inattentive (not to mention these kinds of crminals are the ones we don't need either), not notice that? But Bane now claims he heared it and forgot it. Now I wonder, how could any criminal forget about something like that? This is a crucial point of teh criminal's case, on which our whole organization may depend, and he forgot it? Even if that's true, and even if he's a criminal, that's enough reason to vote him out. :hmpf:

So tehrefore, I'll stay with my vote.

So, yes it does look like I am going to be lynched today. While you guys are only hurting yourselves hear me out on this.

1. - Okay so yes I did forget that our wonderful hosts had revealed that Doll was town. Sorry I had read that but since it seemed so sort it slipped my mind when I made my post.

2. - Someone is lying to Doll, and it's not me. Whom ever contacted Doll and said they were the doctor is either lying, or there are two doctors. Which would be rather odd.

So, yes it does look like I am going to be lynched today. While you guys are only hurting yourselves hear me out on this.

1. - Okay so yes I did forget that our wonderful hosts had revealed that Doll was town. Sorry I had read that but since it seemed so sort it slipped my mind when I made my post.

2. - Someone is lying to Doll, and it's not me. Whom ever contacted Doll and said they were the doctor is either lying, or there are two doctors. Which would be rather odd.

I'm finding this to be an incredibly limp defense, Bane. I would really think that if you were our town doctor, you would be desperate to preserve such a crucial role to our organization. Really, your defense is positively Catwoman-like hahaha.gif

Maybe those last few lolly-gaggers should just vote already, and put the big galoot out of his misery :cry_sad:

I'm finding this to be an incredibly limp defense, Bane. I would really think that if you were our town doctor, you would be desperate to preserve such a crucial role to our organization. Really, your defense is positively Catwoman-like hahaha.gif

Maybe those last few lolly-gaggers should just vote already, and put the big galoot out of his misery :cry_sad:

I just had a few slip ups when I was talking. It happens to everyone. I have to way to guarantee that I won't but, on my word as a criminal, I swear to use my ability on anyone, including myself, if you guys won't vote me out. How does that sound?

Sorry, I meant "will" instead of "won't."

:hmpf:

I just had a few slip ups when I was talking. It happens to everyone. I have to way to guarantee that I won't but, on my word as a criminal, I swear to use my ability on anyone, including myself, if you guys won't vote me out. How does that sound?

Sorry, I meant "will" instead of "won't."

I'm confused. Which 'won't' is supposed to be 'will'? Are you saying that you have a way to guarantee you'll never slip up again, or are you saying you're going to protect someone after you're lynched? I'm all but certain the second should be impossible, and I know the first is impossible.

I'm going to assume that you made another 'slip up' and meant to say that as long as we don't lynch you, you'll protect someone. Let me just say, that is about as strong a defense as wet toilet paper. What else were you planning to do with your claimed protection ability?

Vote: The Ventriloquist/Professor Flitwick

I think this is the best thing to do. Isn't it my darling Joker? :grin_wub: I love you so much!!! :wub:

Looks like our South American friend is having a bit trouble with the English language, eh? Or perhaps it is that wrestling mask that muffles his words. :tongue:

Sorry, Bane, but your pathetic attempts at defending yourself leave me cold. :sadnew:

So, what tally are we at? Who are we still waiting for?

Current vote tally

Bane (Masked Builder): 14 - KielDaMan, Brickdoctor, Bob_, WhiteFang, Rumble Strike, Captain Tamamono, Sirius Black, Oky, Nightshroud99, Scorpiox, Jedi master Brick, Peanuts, Professor Flitwick, K-nut

Simon The Pieman (Scorpiox): 5 - 5 penalty votes

The Ventriloquist (Professor Flitwick): 7 - Masked Builder, Alopex, JediAnakin, badboytje88, def, Capt. Redblade, sok117

Yet to vote: Mrlegoninja

20 hours left of Day Two.

Edited by ADHO15

That Hush, besides being really unimaginatively named, sure is a useless, quiet one, isn't he :sceptic:

hahaha.gif

*twiddles thumbs*

hmm, the only reason why I wouldn't want Hush to vote soon is to see what Wesker has to say, but I'm pretty damn sure he is not only a liar but a lousy no-good scum agent. Either way they both are not long for this world anymore.

So hurry the heck up you moronic mummy!

Oh and if someone protected me last night I appreciate it very much! If you could maybe find it in your heart to do it again I would be most grateful :sweet: !

Oh and if someone protected me last night I appreciate it very much! If you could maybe find it in your heart to do it again I would be most grateful :sweet: !

You're voting the person that protect you out.

That Hush, besides being really unimaginatively named, sure is a useless, quiet one, isn't he :sceptic:

Indeed, as quiet as the falling snow. Much like Man-Bat, whose name is very reminiscent of that of the one person who is even worse than the undercover agents. :hmpf_bad:

Are you paying any attention at all? Although I don't believe you, I'm not voting for you! I'm voting for your quiet wooden friend and his bitch! Gosh, are you even trying anymore? Your not putting up any sort of fight. Your not a Jester are you?

I suppose it would make sense for you to have protective abilities, being a super-strong muscle-for-hire, but I don't think you can prove that you protected the Riddler... Unless Mr. Joker or Mr. Cobblepot can confirm it?

Unless Mr. Joker or Mr. Cobblepot can confirm it?

How should we know what that big lump of muscle did last night? :wacko:

You are running this Lounge, are you not? You might have seen something, but as I suspected, it looks like you didn't.

nICE try, Bane, but defending yourself with unprovable facts is not going to work. :sadnew:

Indeed, as quiet as the falling snow. Much like Man-Bat, whose name is very reminiscent of that of the one person who is even worse than the undercover agents. :hmpf_bad:

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to imply here, Freeze. You may be referring to the wrong person, but a comparison between myself and Hush is hardly warranted, not to mention rather hypocritical, especially when others such as the Mad Hatter and Killer Croc have been entirely unproductive during the last two days.

I suppose it would make sense for you to have protective abilities, being a super-strong muscle-for-hire, but I don't think you can prove that you protected the Riddler... Unless Mr. Joker or Mr. Cobblepot can confirm it?

...and while I would love for that to happen, it would be completely unfair to the Scum and would ruin the situation.

I must be going insane. I'm starting to treat this situation like a game! :look:

...and while I would love for that to happen, it would be completely unfair to the Scum and would ruin the situation.

Yeah, I'm not quite sure if thats just inexperience... at life, talking or...well I have no idea what else it could be :laugh:

Yeah, I'm not quite sure if thats just inexperience... at life, talking or...well I have no idea what else it could be :laugh:

One can always hope, especially after Baby Doll's public confirmation from The Joker of innocence.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to imply here, Freeze. You may be referring to the wrong person, but a comparison between myself and Hush is hardly warranted, not to mention rather hypocritical, especially when others such as the Mad Hatter and Killer Croc have been entirely unproductive during the last two days.

Yes, those two have been too quiet as well. And I was simply implying that your name is the reverse of our arch-nemesis, the Batman. :wink: If your allegiance is the opposite as well has yet to be proven...

One can always hope, especially after Baby Doll's public confirmation from The Joker of innocence.

Exactly my thoughts, Mask. Our hosts seem to know more than we do and to reveal such information on rare occasions such as the Baby Doll incident, so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

I guess there's nothing else to do.

Nothing else to do? No reasons? No discussion? No arguments? Not even a sheep-like "I agree with <insert name here>."? :sceptic:

Nothing else to do? No reasons? No discussion? No arguments? Not even a sheep-like "I agree with <insert name here>."? :sceptic:

Just be glad he voted and we can all go to bed now. :hmpf: