Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Holy crap, I completely forgot about this :tongue: Been so busy with studying for exams and had no time to build :sad: Can someone fill me in on what's been happening so far? :blush:

Holy crap, I completely forgot about this :tongue: Been so busy with studying for exams and had no time to build :sad: Can someone fill me in on what's been happening so far? :blush:

Well Challenge Six is coming to it's end in a couple of days. Free-build points are still available to the guilds now until June. Mitgardians just did a nasty blow. So is that what you wanted?

Well Challenge Six is coming to it's end in a couple of days. Free-build points are still available to the guilds now until June. Mitgardians just did a nasty blow. So is that what you wanted?

*end of June. That important two words excited me when I first heard them. We shall not forget them! :grin:

So many entries and mocs to comment!!! Ahh! I´ve started though! Now I´ve to go to bed!

thank you for taking the time to comment on all those mocs!

So many entries and mocs to comment!!! Ahh! I´ve started though! Now I´ve to go to bed!

Indeed, I'll try to comment on them tomorrow. Probably need the whole evening :laugh:

May I be the first to say well done Avalonia! you guys really kicked with this challenge! although everyone from all guilds did great! 1 3rd of the year is gone, my how time flies when your having fun (or preparing for exams and doing assignments)

I will have to repeat what Legonardo said, well done guys! I am sorry my entries weren't the best, but there have been some incredible ones from our guild! Keep it up! :thumbup:

A new moc is up!

8699750566_36975e18d4.jpg

And well done my fellow Avalonians! This challenge was great!

Well my family just got us a house! no more tiny room shared with my brother thats the only place to build lego in! we should be moving by the end of the year I think.

I knwo its early to say but By next year expect much nicer MOCs faster from me! I may even be able to build off the floor :wub:

Edited by Legonardo

Nice job Avalonians. Challenge VI has brought the best out of all of you (don't doubt yourself, Brickington :wink:)

I know its early to say but By next year expect much nicer MOCs faster from me! I may even be able to build off the floor :wub:

You build on the floor!! How do you keep those pieces so dustless!?!

I just got home with a large cup-and-a-half of 5x6 leaves from the Pick-a-brick wall! I finally have ample foliage, after a year-and-a-half of waiting! I'm hoping there will still be more later in the month.

You build on the floor!! How do you keep those pieces so dustless!?!

Yes! and the answer is use them often.

3 days, New MOC :classic:

8701382470_342039c15a.jpg

linky

Edited by Legonardo

Great build LD! I am very happy for you about getting a new house! I thought you were already a great builder, but you say you can get better! Looking forward to it my friend! :thumbup:

btw, I've wondered for a few weeks now, but what excactly is N3 Nu Breed?

It's a group (set up by DC), that aims to better the skills of the builders involved (among other things, probably).

N3 :laugh:

It is NB for Nu Breed. Although I have no part in it (at least yet), it is indeed a group of builders. You might think it is a group of Avalonian builders if you noticed the trend lately. :laugh:

Anyway, here is the announcement by DC himself.

I try to use as many of the Avalonian (and other Guilds aswell) sigfigs in my builds but it´s kinda of hard digging through tons of pages in search fo some sigfigs. DC started to add some of our sigfigs in the first page and it would be great if we could add more of the new members into the first page...?

I try to use as many of the Avalonian (and other Guilds aswell) sigfigs in my builds but it´s kinda of hard digging through tons of pages in search fo some sigfigs. DC started to add some of our sigfigs in the first page and it would be great if we could add more of the new members into the first page...?

Like meee? :laugh:

(and other Guilds aswell)

changing the first page is kinda hard I guess, but having your main character as a sigfig should help. However, not many Mitgardians are in the wedding scene.

changing the first page is kinda hard I guess, but having your main character as a sigfig should help. However, not many Mitgardians are in the wedding scene.

reminded me I still was celebrating Fabuseason :laugh:

Well done everyone! Superb entries and stories! I have looked through them all and you can really see the improvement. Look back at your challenge 1 entries then look at your challenge 6 ones :)

It's been a great year with GOH, so many great builds! It's nice to look over all the mocs for each guild and see the worlds and characters you have all created.

I must apologize for my inactivity this last half, l have been busy with many things. As I've said before, I'm a builder at heart and my free time is always spent doing that rather then moderating and updating.

However, you have all got on just fine. You guys run this guild, not me, and that's how it should be :)

Look forward to seeing GOH continue and Avalonia thrive with new great builds!

DC