Derfel Cadarn

Avalonia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

thanks! my house has imposters! (guests staying for a wedding) so my legos all packed up for about a week :cry_sad:

I just came back from a week-long beach vacation! I will hopefully build something this weekend......(Hopefully)

Those who read the first part of my entry (Not really an unexpected journey) will know that Lord Damaximus will besiege Cedrica.

So to all the erm, this one is difficult the honourable (?) Avalonian warlords and heroes who want to join our army, feel free to do it!

Just post a painting (aka picture) of a bunch of soldiers/monsters together and you are in! (post the army in my Chal VI topic)

I am not going to make another epic battle again, so they will just be mentionned in the story :classic:

Ofcourse, those who join me will have a great advantage when I am becoming emperor reduction the next time they buy something in my city :innocent2:

deadline: 20 April

note: to all the hippies who are not fighting with me: remember, I gonna kick your a**

Here's another build: 8670850896_93ba16b98c_b.jpg

Next on the list is a remake. But I'll be hush-hush until I am finished. :grin:

Edited by Brickington

I put my build on hold for now, but I was getting a really good start to the gatehouse build for Albion. Hopefully I'll have time in the near future to get back to building. My daughter broke some of it and I never got back around to working on it.

Looks like you are growing as a builder Brickington. Keep on improving man!

Thanks a lot! I have also sorted my bricks so it is much easier to build now. :sweet:

I got another MOC up, 4 builds teh last week I say thats pretty good :grin: (the 3rds not a GOH MOC) im off till monday, see you all then, bye!

I got another MOC up, 4 builds teh last week I say thats pretty good :grin: (the 3rds not a GOH MOC) im off till monday, see you all then, bye!

I was wondering, did you turn into a moc-monster or something! :tongue:

God, if I wanted to see ads with cheap slogans I would go to ad section of Golf Digest. Urm... I mean, interesting ecc!

My Guild,

I apologize for my lack of activity. Real life has me shackled. My plans are not deterred, but you will have to be patient. I intend to return at full force this June, but for now, I think its time for me to leave the realms of lurking.

Expect comments from me in ALL of your challenge builds once the voting thread is up (I can't keep track of them all! :wacko: )

Good luck with the little I've offered in gold, Avalonia. May you reign supreme in the end!

HAIL AVALONIA!

God, if I wanted to see ads with cheap slogans I would go to ad section of Golf Digest. Urm... I mean, interesting ecc!

Spamming! O, Yeah!!

I don't find this comment particularly funny or tasteful.

Ecc, I can't wait to see your creation, and I loved the winter post.

I don't find this comment particularly funny or tasteful.

I thought I was funny! :cry_sad:

Sorry to hear that, I try to be funny but usually everyone someone usually doesn't think so. The truth is, it was a very catchy slogan and his MOCs are the best, so I try to bring him down because I can't find anything wrong. Is that a good enough excuse for my bad joke? :look:

I thought I was funny! :cry_sad:

Sorry to hear that, I try to be funny but usually everyone someone usually doesn't think so. The truth is, it was a very catchy slogan and his MOCs are the best, so I try to bring him down because I can't find anything wrong. Is that a good enough excuse for my bad joke? :look:

I must have just misinterpreted it. It can be very hard to detect sarcasm on forums. I'm very excited to see Ecc's creation, so I got defensive on his behalf.

I must have just misinterpreted it. It can be very hard to detect sarcasm on forums. I'm very excited to see Ecc's creation, so I got defensive on his behalf.

I am too. Next time I'll put: :sarcasm:

I am too. Next time I'll put: :sarcasm:

And all the hippies are friends again :p

And all the hippies are friends again :p

Today was hippie day at my school. :look: . Shoulda dressed up like an Avalonian. :laugh:

Today was hippie day at my school. :look: . Shoulda dressed up like an Avalonian. :laugh:

They really have hippie days back there? :look:

Edited by Damaximus

I go for 5 days and mitgardia has overtaken our MOCing rate ratio from 10:1 to 10:3.141592653589532384626433832795x10^7? lets get back in the game shall we?

(im back!)