Si-MOCs

Kaliphlin Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I,Lord Drakon pledge my allegiance to the mighty guild of Kaliphlin.

My men and I will be glad to fight for the glory of the Desert Guild.

Welcome to Kaliphlin! May your camel never tire, and may you never run out of sunblock! (ancient traditional greeting there)

Very nice introductory build, by the way. I like the SNOT ground with irregular edges!

I do not originally hail from Historica.My father was the lord of a small island kingdom,Magester Mintium.The island was plagued with tremors and tidal waves,threatening to destroy it.The only chance of survival was to flee.Sadly, my family's vessal was pillaged by pirates.They killed my family,and I only survived by chance.The ship drifted for many days and nights,until it ran aground on the Kaphlin coast.I was found by a farmer who brought me to the Peatree Orphanage.I lived there until I was 18,then I was enrolled in Peatree Univercity.To make a long story short, I call myself Lord to honor the land that is rightfully mine,even though it no-longer exists.

Don't worry about the Lord thing. You can call yourself Lord or Count or Chief Self-flagellating Officer, or whatever. You can pick a city to live in, or be "at-large". If you want to have a geographical base, you could live in one of the larger cities that support multiple characters (Petraea, Qarkyr, and Barqa), or found a new city / town, or live in a town / city that has been named but doesn't have anyone in it, or live in someone else's town with their permission. For instance, my character is based in the Messahmuk area, but he doesn't "rule" the city (although he is on the Council of Elders). However, I'd kinda expect that anyone else wanting to base their character there would ask first (at which point I'd say yes), and would try make their local MOCs fit with the storyline I've started to lay out. Anyway, that's probably more information than you need at this point.

We should probably keep a list of "unclaimed" towns on the wiki. So that newcomers can see what's already been named but available. Do we have a comprehensive list of characters and where they live? I suppose Damaximus' city guide would help. (And I should get busy redoing the maps!)

BTW, I think you mean Petraea University, right?

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

BTW, I think you mean Petraea University, right?

Yes,I mean Peatrea University

Book II time?

Yes,Please!!

Edited by LegoDrake

Book II time?

Sounds good, just as long as there are no deadlines before say early November or so since I'm stuck with a too big project for the upcoming weeks at least...

Sounds good, just as long as there are no deadlines before say early November or so since I'm stuck with a too big project for the upcoming weeks at least...

There isn't.