Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

snip

I'm hoping to finish two parts of the city this week! The most fun part is I've put some fun pf funtions in the city! But that's a secret untill Fanwelt :wink:

That's good news :thumbup:

I finished my vignette for the design a 5th guild challenge, I just need a overcast day so I can get some good pics :classic:

I'd like to join the Mitangardia Guild, below is my new sigfig:

7985397998_cc9369ec2f.jpg

Uridius Dratiphe, warrior from the far north, has finnaly decended the mountains and arrived in the guild of Mitangardia!

7985398092_0d4c83a7a4.jpg

I'd like to join the Mitangardia Guild, below is my new sigfig:

Uridius Dratiphe, warrior from the far north, has finnaly decended the mountains and arrived in the guild of Mitangardia!

Great to have you Garmadon! Nice figs :thumbup:

There are 2 challenges going right now that you should take a look at.

Challenge V: My link

Design a 5th Guild Challenge:My link

Edited by soccerkid6

and, we also got the guild internal Wall of Valholl challenge going, a good way to start buiding with a limited amount of bricks, not sure why soccerkid forgot to mention it :hmpf:

and, we also got the guild internal Wall of Valholl challenge going, a good way to start buiding with a limited amount of bricks, not sure why soccerkid forgot to mention it :hmpf:

I'm getting absent minded remember :laugh: Probably because I've been thinking mainly about the other two lately. My entry to the minichallenge will be up soon :thumbup:

I would need a day just to remove background from photos :))))

Me too, so that's why I'm not doing that :tongue: I use two large white cardboards plates. And after taking photo's I just have to play a bit with contrast and brigthness!

@Eccles: now that you are in this building frenzy, it'd be really cool if you could add the one or the other section more to the Valholl wall!

Ecc & SK - those are some great creations!

Ecc-It is unbelievable how many of these beautiful Ondyllion MOCs you keep pumping out! I love your building style

SK- I thought I was going to have one of the only multi-level entries for the 5th guild, but yours looks great!

Ecc-It is unbelievable how many of these beautiful Ondyllion MOCs you keep pumping out! I love your building style

SK- I thought I was going to have one of the only multi-level entries for the 5th guild, but yours looks great!

Thanks! I've been wanting to do a multi-level build for a long time, but til recently haven't had the pieces for it.

I'm thinking of something similar for challenge V :innocent:

Me too, so that's why I'm not doing that :tongue: I use two large white cardboards plates. And after taking photo's I just have to play a bit with contrast and brigthness!

I always wondered how you could get the backgrounds so white - I take most of my pictures on white paper as well, but I never thought of using the contrast and brightness! :thumbup:

Thanks, and still pumping out:

8006557883_ac0e51d045_z.jpg

@Eccles: now that you are in this building frenzy, it'd be really cool if you could add the one or the other section more to the Valholl wall!

I have a few ideas allready! :wink:

Btw, is the current scoring the correct one. Because if so... we are in the lead again!

Thanks, and still pumping out:

I have a few ideas allready! :wink:

Btw, is the current scoring the correct one. Because if so... we are in the lead again!

Unfortunately not, that score is outdated, you can see more recent scores down the page a little. But I think we should be closing the gap anyways :thumbup:

Unfortunately not, that score is outdated, you can see more recent scores down the page a little. But I think we should be closing the gap anyways :thumbup:

I thought so too, but I couldn't find the most up to date ones even when using the search option. Well... we'll win eventually :tongue:

I thought so too, but I couldn't find the most up to date ones even when using the search option. Well... we'll win eventually :tongue:

Indubitably :sadnew: Even if we don't we can say we tried :laugh:

if've been asking the question about the total score ever since the winners of round iv were announced, so far no answer ...

if've been asking the question about the total score ever since the winners of round iv were announced, so far no answer ...

I've noticed that :look: It seems rather strange as they already announced the winners :wacko: Maybe they're scoring the next chunk of free builds and wanted to wait? I'm sure we will hear before Challenge VI :laugh: