Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

My sincerest apologies for not being present these last few weeks. Duty called and I had many, many things to tend to. However, they have now been dealt with effectively and I am very pleased to be back amongst my Mitgardian associates!

My sincerest apologies for not being present these last few weeks. Duty called and I had many, many things to tend to. However, they have now been dealt with effectively and I am very pleased to be back amongst my Mitgardian associates!

Welcome back again! :wink:

Let's build some mindblowing embassies, fellow mitgardians! :classic:

Here's the "ambassador" and his "delegation" from Pikesteel Mountain:

13244165431_DISPLAY.jpg

We Dwarves aren't too keen on diplomacy. :sweet: (Think I'll have to sit this Embassy challenge out.)

For the first challenge though we have so many great towers from Mitgardia! Well done everyone!

Ooo those dwarves look awesome! I really like the large armour on them, very nice Fat Tony. :thumbup:

This round two challenge is very interesting, can't wait to see some entries.

I know I'm a little late for the Economic Mini-Challenge

but I finally had some time to finish my Dwarven Blacksmith's Shop

and wanted to post it anyways.

1324578598m_DISPLAY.jpg

13245786193_DISPLAY.jpg

13245786285_DISPLAY.jpg

More photos can be seen at MOCPages.

there is a whole lot of cool stuff going on in this guild. So welcome all new members and congrats to all of those who build new mocs!! What I'm wondering about though is, what is happening to the towers competition. I mean December 15th has been over for a few days now ...

I'd like to come into Mitgardia. I've come from the south and am a veteran mercenary and my name is Sergio Jarrett.

xpzedh.jpg

"After a long journey filled with danger and and peril Sergio had finally reached Mitgardia. Searching for a place to practice his craft and ridding the world of undead scum along the way, he'd left his home in hope of finding a challenge and all he'd found was bags of bones and other impure forms of life that weren't fit to travel the same ground as him. The Drow he'd ran into were vile and weak attempting to swarm him to rob him of his possessions and his life only to fail. As he thought of the beasts and vile beings he'd run across and vanquished on his journey to the cold north he laughed to himself remembering their weakness of conviction and their deaths."

Edited by Scarst

Lerak Ironheart pledges his allegiance to the Jarl and to the faction of Mitgardia.

Me and my men-at-arms are at your service.

Long live the Jarl and Mitgardia

(pictures will follow soon)

Edited by Lerak

Welcome all new members! We are happy to have you and I'm sure you'll find a great home in Mitgardia! :thumbup:

As far as the watchtower challenge is concerned, we are currently in the process of judging and adding up points. Rest assured, you will know about the outcome very soon. :classic:

For those who wish to enter the embassy challenge here is something to think about; it may be a good idea to show an entirely different style of architecture that's been assimilated into a Mitgardian building with flags and decor. After all, we don't expect to find a timber longhouse in Nocturnus or Kaliphlin. :grin:

I would really like to see some creative builds in this challenge; something that should not be too hard as our Guild has shown the greatest amount of diversity and creativity when it has come to MOC'ing. :thumbup:

Merry Christmas to everyone! May you find lots of Lego underneath your Christmas tree!

For those who wish to enter the embassy challenge here is something to think about; it may be a good idea to show an entirely different style of architecture that's been assimilated into a Mitgardian building with flags and decor. After all, we don't expect to find a timber longhouse in Nocturnus or Kaliphlin. :grin:

I would really like to see some creative builds in this challenge; something that should not be too hard as our Guild has shown the greatest amount of diversity and creativity when it has come to MOC'ing. :thumbup:

I already have a few ideas. But the challenge will be harder because now you can enter

too :tongue:

But the ideas will be on hold, because I will leave Mitgardia for a while. I will be in Austria, skiing! :classic:

Hail Mitgardia!

Welcome all new members! We are happy to have you and I'm sure you'll find a great home in Mitgardia! :thumbup:

As far as the watchtower challenge is concerned, we are currently in the process of judging and adding up points. Rest assured, you will know about the outcome very soon. :classic:

Merry Christmas to everyone! May you find lots of Lego underneath your Christmas tree!

I have a few Ideas, just not sure if I'll be Able to find the bricks. I guess I can hope for Christmas...

Wow lots of new members, welcome Sir Whisper (nice to see you sporting the latest Valhollian headwear, very fasionable), Jakon, Lerak and Scarst

@Fat Tony : Great forge dude! You've got a really nice Pikesteel Mt. theme going on with your architectural style. Great playability too, if lego ever brought back dwarves this would make a nice official set!

Merry Christmas everyone and good luck with round 2. Get creative, I hope to see some lovely MOCs built from all that new lego you recieved today!

Greetings Mitgardians! I bring you exciting news!

Member Titles: Congratulations to the following members for earning new titles:

Siege Master:

1) Ecclesiastes: for his catapults

2) rucorder: for his catapult

3) Fat Tony: for his Dwarven Artillery

Economic Titans:

1)Ecclesiastes: for his ice fishing MOC

2) Viceroy: for his walrus hunters MOC

Royal Architects:

1) Ecclesiastes for his Ondylion Houses

2) kabel for his "Stoneroda" MOC

Head Priest of Mitgardia:

Ecclesiastes for hit temple of Gyhnran (Congratulations, as this was the only entree he has single-handedly created the major religion of Mitgardia. Check out the new "Religion" section of our guild description in the first post :thumbup: )

Round one judging is nearing its final stages; the top 5 Mitgardian Watchtowers have been selected by the Valholl council of elders and each of the top 5 builders will receive a special title and prize for this honor. Picking these was a challenge, as each builder here displayed a tremendous level of involvement, skill and creativity, and in the end these were agreed upon to represent Mitgardia in Round 1. May I present to you:

Mitgardia Top Five:

"Welcome to Mitgardia" by Busboy489

"Watchtower at the pass" by rucorder

"Guarding the road to Valholl" by Ecclesiastes

"Syalir Peak Watch Tower" by Dan Church

"Hot Springs Tower" by Viceroy

(Please note they aren't in any sort of ranked order; all 5 occupy the same niche)

All titled members please include your titles in your signatures. :wink:

The overall winning guild of this round will be announced within a few days. Congratulations once again and I hope there will be just as much involvement and creativity in round 2 as there was in round 1!

Long Live Mighty Mitgardia!

-Jarl Nibelung

A great honor to receive that much titels!

One question though, what about the royal architects title according to The Colonial Homestead Mini Challenge.(a)

Ondylion Houses

Edited by Ecclesiastes

I don't want to overstep any bounds since I've just joined but I'd like permission to make a town on the western most island of the isles of solitude

@Fat Tony : Great forge dude! You've got a really nice Pikesteel Mt. theme going on with your architectural style. Great playability too, if lego ever brought back dwarves this would make a nice official set!

Thanks, you're too kind!

Congratulations on your tower makin' it into the top 5! and to the other four as well (Busboy489, rucorder, Ecclesiastes and Dan Church) three cheers! Fantastic job, they each represent Mitgardia well!

Also a Huzzah for Jarl Nibelung! I am honored by the title of Siege Master. My thanks to you.

Great job everyone who built. The skills of the guild are just wonderful and I'm very excited to see what we all have in store for the next round. I'm already planning my embassy too!