Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

I've just ordered my first lotr Lego set and should arrive thursday :sweet: I can't wait, it's the urukhai army, which has great minifigs for goh uses. Sweet :thumbup:

Hello, I'm new to the forums and would like to join Mitgardia. I'll post my sig fig as soon as I can post pictures! You have a great community here and I'm looking forward to participating!

Hello, I'm new to the forums and would like to join Mitgardia. I'll post my sig fig as soon as I can post pictures! You have a great community here and I'm looking forward to participating!

Welcome to Eurobricks!

I've just ordered my first lotr Lego set and should arrive thursday :sweet: I can't wait, it's the urukhai army, which has great minifigs for goh uses. Sweet :thumbup:

The LOTR sets are <3 I have almost all of them now. My second to last set should be arriving soon. The pieces are useful but I am hesitant to take them apart. :3

Also, My entry for challenge 4 is underway, although awfully small. :/

I too think the LOTR sets are great, though I only have the uruk hai army set.

Mine is already taken apart :laugh:

Glad to hear you will be entering challenge 4 Gondubuggan :thumbup:

@Torgar: Welcome to the Snowy lands of Mitgardia, make sure you check out challenge 4:link (scroll all the way down)

And I'm hosting a Commerce Challenge too: My link

Always glad to see new members!

Edited by soccerkid6

May I give my regards to the monarch of the North, chief of Mitgardia;

Lord Aron Stark of Solitude, if it's convenient.

The seat of my family is the small estate Daun on the Isles of Solitude, including the municipality of Daun and Stark Manor.

The portrait of mine:

aronstark.jpg

May I also introduce my constant companion, Jaervis Stannisson, my cup bearer and trusted friend during my adventures. He's as good with the saber as at keeping my cup always full of wine.

jaervisstannisson.jpg

As a northern Island Lord I keep a small flotilla of ships, war ships just as trading vessels, to help protect and provide the western coast of Mitgardia.

That's my backround story. I really hope that it's compatible with the canon. If not, please correct me and I will make some changes. I already built a smaller ship as an example of my ideas. I will post it soon.

Edited by Jacob Nion

@Jacob Nion: Everything looks good to me, cool fig combos :thumbup:

Looking forward to seeing your ships :classic:

@ Jacob Ninon: Welcome to the Guild, Lord Aron Stark! The temperate climate fof the Mitgardian summer should keep our waterways open and visitors coming and going to your island. I am eager to see scenes from this nautical gem of a location in the future, and I hope to see your valiant efforts in the current Elemental crisis! :wink: Welcome to the Northlands, enjoy the company and the many excellent builders and story writers who are now your neighbors!

------------------

@ all

Guildsmen, challenge 4 is a little more than a month and 2 weeks away! Let's make this round Mitgardia's round! We have not led or won since round 1, but I believe we are close enough and capable of being the best overall Guild, if we can pull together in these difficult times. Fate rewards the fateful, and Guild leaders reward hard work. With this in mind, let me give you a good visual reason as to why it's a good idea to try in this challenge:

jun121841.jpg

No explanation needed! This is the largest single prize we've ever provided for a History Contest, and it is generously sponsored by the EB Staff. I am excited to see which one of you gets to take this beauty home! Last prize went out to a Mitgardian, perhaps the trend will carry on! :thumbup:

I humbly thank you!

I am afraid that the fourth challenge exceed my modest capabilities, but I will try my best to increase the glory of Mitgardia.

Here is a wip picture of my first ship. a small ferry boat used for trading and to combat pirates:

shipsmall.jpg

Edited by Jacob Nion

I humbly thank you!

I am afraid that the fourth challenge exceed my modest capabilities, but I will try my best to increase the glory of Mitgardia.

Here is a wip picture of my first ship. a small ferry boat used for trading and to combat pirates:

We don't believe there is such a thing as "exceeding capabilities" :wink: I think challenging yourself is the only way to advance in your building skills, and by the look of that boat I can say you sure have skills. Great creation, I would love to see the finished product in a display, or on a plain background. :thumbup:

Well, I am sure I can add some useful constructions :sweet:

Now I discern that with inhabiting "Isles of Solitude" I ruined the name :grin: But I guess Isles are always lonesome

>random stuff<

jun121841.jpg

>more stuff<

:oh: I'm going to need a really good challenge 4 :tongue:

Torgar, Love that micro build with your character!

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

@Torgar: Welcome! That micro build looks great :thumbup: You shouldn't have any trouble with that part of challenge 4 :classic:

My free build is up:

overview.JPG

Topic: link

Edited by soccerkid6

May I ask a surely already asked question? I've read that there a planned 6 Challenges. What will happen with Historica after the final competition? A new round? Total new RPG?

I'm back in town, so what about our community build? And what does the Jarl think of it, havn't read a word from you yet.

@ Kabel: Can you point me in the direction of where you described the idea for this community build?

@ Jacob Nion: Once challenge 6 ends we will start a brand new community build on a different forum. Historica will still be alive and well, and I will be here to organize builds and challenges, and we may even have rewards for long-time builders ranging from tags, to gift cards to Lego. I would not worry about it; there is a t least half a year's worth of official challenges and big contests. :wink:

@soccerkid:

Great barracks! Your building and photography just keep getting better and better. :thumbup: :thumbup:

on page 73/74 I proposed a standard wall and the idea of a valholl community build, I was gone for a weeks, so I couldn't push this any further

@soccerkid:

Great barracks! Your building and photography just keep getting better and better. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks! I have one more scene to do, then I will probably start my Challenge 4 entry.

Glad to hear we will be starting the wall community build soon :thumbup:

@SoT: I can do it myself, I just wanted it to be approved by you :thumbup:

I haven't thought about the elemental crisis yet, but here's a WIP pic of the winery i'm building for commerce challenge:

winerywip.jpg

I haven't thought about the elemental crisis yet, but here's a WIP pic of the winery i'm building for commerce challenge:

winerywip.jpg

This, my friend, is epic. Major kudos.

Rawel.

I love seeing everything you are all working upon. I'm still on holiday at the moment and missing my Lego! Hard to add replies on this pad. I will be back a week next Saturday and will do then. In the mean time I have nothing to do but dream up elementals =D