Sirens-of-Titan

Mitgardia Guild: Homepage, Sign-up and Discussion

Cara, this is amazing. Great to have such an awesome builder in our ranks!!

My entry is up too now:

dscn1011.jpg

discussion

Edited by kabel

Wow Cara! Amazing! Very artistic and so many lovely details. I'm very glad that you are on our side :laugh:

I haven't been around because of the Eurobricks Event, but I noticed I've missed a lot of entries in just a few days! Great job so far guys! :classic:

About the mini challenges, If some of you still want to make something but won't because the deadline this saturday allready. It can be extended one time with a week. So let me know!

extending the deadline would be great, then I could enter some stuff too!!

Reminder! Deadline extended: 27th of may!

Fellow Mitgardians! It is time to build our great Capital!

Slums

Not all the citizens of Valholl are that fortunate that they can live in beautifull houses like the ones build by Kabel. They live in the slums where life is tough. Struggling to find food, or begging, or hoping someone hires you for chores to earn some money. Yes it's not paradise, but it is also Valholl.

So build an impression of the slums. So it can be old houses in decay, small cabins and so on where the people live. So let's make a nice scene of this one!

For the effort of building slums, the winner will get some villagers who love to move in to your slums and he will get the title of "Mitgardian home provider"

6947006576_7c09337a54_n.jpg

Defenses

Mitgardia is at peace at the moment, but for how long? The Drow are spotted among our lands and some say the high king isn't that much in control any more. Yes, these are rumours. But we have to take those serious. So to keep everyone who doesn't belong in Valholl out of the city, we need defenses.

So build defenses. You can build almost anything with this assignment. For example, a scene of a wall, a tower, a trebuchet and so on.

For the effort of building defenses, the winner will get some Valholl Elite Guards and he will get the title of "Officer of Valholl".

6947008594_92fac3dcd7_n.jpg

For both assignments the max. sizes are 32x32. And the deadline will be the 27th of may. Multiple entries are allowed, even better!

Have fun! :classic:

I have my entry finished and photographed, but I'm having some difficulties getting the photos onto my computer.

Hello folks, once again great work on Challenge 3! :sweet:

The voting thread is up and running; cast your votes for your favorite creations. Check out the rules here ---> VOTE

There will be a grace period of about 2 weeks before the next challenge is announced. Enjoy the time off or build mini challenges; it's up to you. Challenge 4 will be even more epic and exciting, so I hope all members enter and plan accordingly for it! :thumbup:

Even more epic?! :tongue:

I just voted for my favourite entries, I hope Mitgardia wins this one and we do have some great entries, so I think we have a great chance?

I was wondering tough, what do the Guild Leaders decide in this challenge? Are the top 5 (or 3 etc) of the general vote going to be voted bij the Guild Leaders and do they decide the actual winner? Or is there going to be a different way?

Looking forward to challenge 4 :excited: In the meantime I will be doing more free builds. Just started one yesterday :classic:

Hello folks, once again great work on Challenge 3! :sweet:

The voting thread is up and running; cast your votes for your favorite creations. Check out the rules here ---> VOTE

There will be a grace period of about 2 weeks before the next challenge is announced. Enjoy the time off or build mini challenges; it's up to you. Challenge 4 will be even more epic and exciting, so I hope all members enter and plan accordingly for it! :thumbup:

Time off... What's that?! :tongue: We need Mitgardian builds! :wink:

With challenge 4 coming up, is there a result coming of the survey? Like did you guys used the feedback etc. for challenge 4?

@Cara, I think I spotted a new tag! Congrats! :thumbup:

@Cara, I think I spotted a new tag! Congrats! :thumbup:

I don't know how she got that... :sarcasm:

I don't know how she got that... :sarcasm:

I'm going to go round grinning all day...

I'm going to go round grinning all day...

I know the feeling :tongue: But it's well deserved! :wink:

I had an idea for a snippet of life in the slums but I highly doubt I will. I'm still trying to tidy up :look: and I have a lot to catch up on that isn't lego. I also doubt I'll be around for challenge IV, probably awol building wise until August time for me.

I am too, just had an extended weekend though ...

but, here's a wip shot

dscn1075.jpg

Edited by kabel

Looking good kabel :thumbup:

@Ecclesiastes: I am making one more defenses entry, got quite a bit done on it yesterday :classic:

Hello Guildsmen,

I'm out for about a week and will be back to historica after the 27th when we will announce challenge 4! Cheers and looking forward to more fun in GoH!

-SoT

Hello Guildsmen,

I'm out for about a week and will be back to historica after the 27th when we will announce challenge 4! Cheers and looking forward to more fun in GoH!

-SoT

27th of MAY?

Challenge 4? already? wow.

Hello Guildsmen,

-SoT

Thanks for letting us know when challenge 4 will be announced :thumbup:

Finished my entry today (except for minifigs and the like) should have pictures up soon :classic:

I am very happy with it :sweet: