I Scream Clone

Guilds of Historica Introduction/General Discussion Thread

Ha, ha! I was actually going to put 'like SoT' in the question.

A question regarding challenge VI:

Is there a specific location of the Wizard's castle? Or can we choose where it is hidden?

Is there a specific location of the Wizard's castle? Or can we choose where it is hidden?

Right now the Wizard (if you're reffering to Victor Revolword) is in the king's palace in Cedrica. But I would imagine that he could have other hideouts as well!

Last we saw him, he was in Cedrica, but it's your story. Put him where ever you want! The story is totally up to you.

Last we saw him, he was in Cedrica, but it's your story. Put him where ever you want! The story is totally up to you.

Sounds like a friend who disappeared in the middle of the night :laugh:

Sounds like a friend who disappeared in the middle of the night :laugh:

Are you implying I am friends with Revolword?

Haha, I meant "in real life" :laugh:

I don't wanna count how many times I already heard when going out: "Last time we saw X, he was ..."

I don't know, we have never seen you and Revolword in the same location... maybe it is your secret identity!!!! :devil:

maybe it is your secret identity!!!! :devil:

thats quite evil don't you think?

Maybe we should ask Evilonia... Oh, wait... :devil:

What?

oh ...

sure. Pick one of the four guilds and post photos of your sigfig.

Each guild has a lot of great info on the first page of their threads so that might help you choose.

Based on your pic, I would say : Avalonia

Based on my duties : Go for Kaliphlin!

Based on the necessarities of GoH : choose Nocturnus :classic:

Nocturnus is a great place with a really great choice of possibilities :classic:

Yes, Nocturnus is every guild in one except ash falls in the Rackath Mountains instead of snow, and it's desserts are cooler. It also has no leafy forests, only dead ones.

Yes, Nocturnus is every guild in one except ash falls in the Rackath Mountains instead of snow, and it's desserts are cooler. It also has no leafy forests, only dead ones.

Nope, Kaliphlin is every guild in one (and more). See, we share a border with Avalonia, so we got some nice forest (not too much to be sure, but some), we've got tons of coastline, perfect for Mediteranian style buildings, palm trees, etc. plenty of desert, ranging from nice warm sand to burning heat, and of course with deserts come oasis, we've got all those nice caves running underground (left from old mining operations, maybe?), swamps down in the bottoms, and the Rakath mountains off to the east. And on our side snow falls, not ash (where'd you get that anyways Mini?).

Plus, I recognize you're sigfig... :grin:

Kalphlin is for wussies!

I probably sound really stupid, but I am not familiar with the term wussies... :look:

Kalphlin is for wussies!

Oh look, hostilities start at the end.

Apparently the new Challenge 6 storyline is all about desperately hoping for survivors after Mesodraconem gets razed to ashes and dirt by Revolword. Bad luck Z.

:classic:

Edited by robuko

Oh look, hostilities start at the end.

Apparently the new Challenge 6 storyline is all about desperately hoping for survivors after Mesodraconem gets razed to ashes and dirt by Revolword. Bad luck Z.

Haha :laugh:

I think the only places that aren't sacked in Avalonia are now full of hippies enjoying mushrooms...

...I think the only places that aren't sacked in Avalonia are now full of hippies enjoying mushrooms...

Or mages working with illegal potions... and lemon trees. :laugh:

Or mages working with illegal potions... and lemon trees. :laugh:

*sighs*

luckily we still got Mitgardia and Nocturnus as noteworthy tradepartners :laugh:

Hmmm... Gives me an idea for one of the Challenge 6 builds... :devil:

By the way, Kai, an example of a wussie would be someone who doesn't have the guts to build for Nocturnus under his own username, if you know what I mean :look: