whung

LEGO Collectable Minifgures Series 7 Discussion

Hello!

I wonder when the seventh series of the collectable minifigures will come out in Sweden.

I hope it's not until May/June because I still have to finish series 5 and 6!

LEGOfan123

Hello!

I wonder when the seventh series of the collectable minifigures will come out in Sweden.

LEGOfan123

I merged this into the CMF Series 7 discussion thread.

Hello!

LEGOfan123

May is what it says in the catalogue and those dates are usually right.

Drove down to the US and found them today at Fred Meyer. Had at least 6 boxes out but heavily picked through. I felt through 12 packs and got one double. This is my very first incorrect minifigure. Also met an AFOL with his son feeling out the bags and had a nice chat with him. Also helped him feel out some minifigs. Unfortunately there was no 10% off coupon available so I had to buy them at MSRP. Well, at least I'm saving $0.50 per pack.

Edited by Legobrandon

When I was at Toys'R'Us yesterday, I didn't see any Series 7 (Coral Springs, FL). I'll probably check a few other locations next week, though.

I guess I should of asked when is the OFFICIAL release date of the series 7 minifigues ONLINE. I am thinking May 1st but if you know wheat date in May that would be great!

Thanks, Rail Co

Just got back from my TRU, they had them but all of the good figs were taken. :hmpf_bad:

Which state was this in? Just curious, as I have some money burning a hole in my pocket.

Which state was this in? Just curious, as I have some money burning a hole in my pocket.

:laugh: I love that phrase. It was New York.

They're pretty much everywhere I've looked in England, and I've already made some great picks. However, I have already had three swaps.

These are the ones that I have so far (in order of opening):

1x Bride

2x Hippies

1x Daredevil/Evil Knievel Guy

3x Female Vikings/Opera Singers

1x Ocean King/Poseidon

1x Bagpiper

1x Aztec Warrior

The only two I actually had any certainty on what I was getting were the last two because they had the number of each minifigure (taken from the leaflet) written on the packets. I've made a mental note to get most of them there now.

Say, Masked Builder, would you mind posting the 12-digit number from your receipt so I can punch it into the TRU computer & see what stores near me have the new minifigs?

- MJ

Say, Masked Builder, would you mind posting the 12-digit number from your receipt so I can punch it into the TRU computer & see what stores near me have the new minifigs?

- MJ

No sorry, I didn't buy any, the only had ones that I wasn't interested in. I'll try to get back to see if they have more then I let you know.

No worries - I stopped by a local Toys-R-Us on the way home last night and lo & behold! A box of Series 7! For anyone who needs it, the UPC number for this series (in the USA) is 673419162982.

- Joe

I had a feeling these would start popping up soon, so I checked the forum and lo and behold!

Looks like my $10 a $50 purchase at TRU coupon will be used fairly soon.

I haven't found any at Toys R Us yet, but I've found a bunch at Fred Meyer. It's a local store in the Pacific NorthWest for those who don't know. Sadly, at one store I found 4-5 packets open -- hopefully they still sell. I don't want them to start putting the mifigures by the register to prevent this.

Stopped by my local TRU in PA today after work-- they had 4 whole boxes out! I just bought 3, saving the rest for when my coupon becomes active :|

There is a box at my local toy store,and they are running out fast, so I had to get Red Riding Hood and the Hippie,and those are really good figures themselves. I can't wait to see more around my area.

I haven't found any at Toys R Us yet, but I've found a bunch at Fred Meyer. It's a local store in the Pacific NorthWest for those who don't know. Sadly, at one store I found 4-5 packets open -- hopefully they still sell. I don't want them to start putting the mifigures by the register to prevent this.

What Fred Meyers have you seen them at? I haven't looked, but I probably should sometime soon.

Edited by TrumpetKing67

I found them at a few so far -- Shoreline, Lake City, Lynnwood, and Mill Creek. Not sure if you are located in Washington state? Lake City has the most amount of boxes out and probably is your best bet to complete a set.

I found them at a few so far -- Shoreline, Lake City, Lynnwood, and Mill Creek. Not sure if you are located in Washington state? Lake City has the most amount of boxes out and probably is your best bet to complete a set.

Oh, ok. Thanks. I live in Lake Stevens, so yeah, Washington State. The closest one to me is the Snohomish one, so I don't know if they have them or not.

It's hunting season.

They have arrived in Germany. Karstadt has them.

The figs are amazing.

Please leave all the valkyries to me, ok?!

Edited by Wardancer