Corweena

Desolation Island

I really like your brick built cannons. I think they might look even better if you shortened the barrel by one brick. Also, if you piled some 1x1 round plates into a crate tbey could pass as cannon balls

I must say this has been truly entertaining to read.

I'm glad I provided some entertainment. I didn't plan on doing this at all.....I was just bored one night as I was working on it, and decided to make a comic out of it.

I really like your brick built cannons. I think they might look even better if you shortened the barrel by one brick. Also, if you piled some 1x1 round plates into a crate tbey could pass as cannon balls

I initially had the cannons one brick shorter, but they looked a little awkward in my opinion, and I wanted them to be long range guns, so that's my reasoning.

Oh no, just one more time! I was really enjoying this, thank you! :pir-sweet:

Yep, the last installment should be done by tomorrow.

I'm getting excited on my next build. I'm gonna be pushing myself harder...the result will be smaller, but of higher quality I hope.

Wow. Really epic. I love everything about this. This is one of my top mocs I have ever seen. I have been browsing EH for a year as a guest. I just now got an account here. Well anyway, EPIC! :cannon::jollyroger:

Wow. Really epic. I love everything about this. This is one of my top mocs I have ever seen. I have been browsing EH for a year as a guest. I just now got an account here. Well anyway, EPIC! :cannon::jollyroger:

Thanks for the praise ahahaha. I'm glad you like it so much :pir_laugh2:

Well, here it is guys. The final installment.

The remaining pirates are celebrating after killing all of the islanders.

SDC10387-1.jpg?t=1321516223

Captain Corweena has arrived

SDC10389-1.jpg?t=1321515803

SDC10390-1.jpg?t=1321515818

The remaining pirates explaining the course of events

SDC10392-1.jpg?t=1321515844

The Captain

SDC10411.jpg?t=1321515880

The spoils of war that he brought to store on the island.

SDC10412.jpg?t=1321515898

THE END

Thanks for eveyones kind words, I really appreciate it. Its been really fun doing the whole comic thing. Now, on to my next MOC, be on the lookout soon!

Edited by Corweena

mayby the dutch wil scour your island :pir_laugh2:

But I'm an American of Dutch origin.....my great grandfather immigrated here in the 1920s. You wouldn't hurt a fellow countryman would you? :pir-tongue:

In America, no one pronounces my last name right (its Hoogland). They all say "Who-gland" instead of "hoe-gland."

Nice to see the story having a happy ending! Thanks for sharing & storytelling, I'm looking forward to your next MOC!

You wouldn't hurt a fellow countryman would you? :pir-tongue:

mmmm....but you're a pirate, pirates and dutch usually don't go together :cannon: ...but hey, we always can make an exception (if there would be a small gift from your side for our mighty prins willem :pir-tongue: )

mmmm....but you're a pirate, pirates and dutch usually don't go together :cannon: ...but hey, we always can make an exception (if there would be a small gift from your side for our mighty prins willem :pir-tongue: )

Good thing I am a pirate with morals! American and Dutch ships and people are never to be harmed, and any sailor that does is beaten or killed. The English and French are fair game though! :pir-classic:

I know how you feel Corweena. My great grandfather immigrated to the US from Greece around 1921. So I consider myself very Greek. My last name is pronounced wrong a lot. Lol.

Really good story!

I am glad to see people can build MOC's without adding a smooth surface everywhere. You got a real (classic) lego feeling here! :D