Thank you! I'm also wondering how realiable this mechanism is because others aren't very reliable,

The number one connectors should have very good grip against to the 5.5 axle to avoid to pulling out.

my approach to make the xerion remote controlled is to hold the costs in electrics down. so i want youse only one servo and a XL for propulsion. To rotate the cab i will use the original lever, and switching between steering modes will be manual too

28787707505_75a54cb250_c.jpg

work in progress lxf

i have found a solution to lift the cab without a visible mechanism. works unfortunatly only when the hand of god is not in the cab

28704304332_0e820285e9_c.jpg

is it possible to 3d print dummy power function motors so someone could build non functioning MOCs. There must be a lot of lego builders out there that wish they could build a static MOC without the motors. If dummy motors were available all the plans for most MOCs would not have to be altered.I wonder if TLG would allow this to happen. Let me know

why? everypower function motor is able to replace by standard pieces when the motor is a structural part of the frame.

thanks for letting me know. I knew that most motors could be made by pieces but was having a problem with the servo motor. I'll figure it out

What are you going to do with the Xerion this time?

The last PF mod was already good.

Will wait and see....

Looks good effe, although I don't have a strong preference for RC, I appreciate your ideas for improvements to the structure and playability.

Do you plan a trailer hitch, maybe like the prototype you made for your Arcos? I really miss this feature on the standard model.

looks great, you have such a knack for this stuff! I do think this is stretching the term "mod" a bit far though... I would consider this more a "xerion 2.0"

@Cumulonimbus i think this would collide with the attachment lift. More important would be a pendular front axle for which i had an idea yesterday evening.

I think it would look beter on the bodywork  (right between the 2x4 beam and 3l half beams)

Edited by LXF

1L trans-clear pieces could work as extra lights in between the connectors in the grille, but 2L headlights which I assume you mean, I agree is probably best done as LXF suggests.