Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day III

MOD NOTE:

6149881256_aae9512b17.jpg

Scally Wull will be taking the white crystals today.

MOD NOTE:

Start voting, knock yourselves out. Same as the last two days, if you reach a consensus in 24 hours, I'll close it early. If not, the thread will be open 48 hours.

Say we were able to steal a pill and find that it is the vigilante action. That would implicate everyone who has used the pill: they must all be scum, or they would have said something.

It's a fairly common practice for a failed vigilante (one who mistakenly kills a member of the town) to keep their mouth shut because towns tend to react poorly and kill them immediately when they don't. On top of that, we should be trying to keep the effects of our meds a secret (how many times has this point been hammered home?), so how long would we let someone live if they ran in and yelled "hey! I got the drug that lets me kill people" or worse, "and I tried it ... oops, I killed one of us"? How long would the scum let the next recipient of it live?

Worse, still, aren't we required to use our meds daily? If so, someone getting that drug is forced to kill someone, and if they're a member of the town, it's probably not going to go well. Does that make it their fault?

I've been lucky that all of my meds have had either useful or non-harmful purposes (it can't be a secret at this point) and don't fall into this area. I would prefer that some of them were still a secret, but there isn't much I can do there. :sceptic:

I would send you a suggestion, but...

a) I don't trust you. Don't take it personally, I just have no reason to yet. We've had no interaction and I haven't heard anything reliable to confirm your alignment.

b) I suspect you know what more of them do than I do, so any suggestion would probably be wasted.

Just pick one you don't know, it seems like the most logical way to work this out.

b) find, approach, and “make friends” with a townie with an investigative ability

c) cast a cloud of suspicion on Townie Heng

d) and convince him to investigate the ‘framed’ target.

That is not what I suggested.

It's likely that on Day Two Bell contacted Sunny, who had the Opium the day before. Many of us have contacted the person who had the meds the day before us. I wasn't suggesting that Sunny had contacted Bell before that or even knew I had been investigated until then. Even if the Opium didn't frame, Sunny could've taken advantage of Bell contacting her to manipulate us today. If the Opium is the framing Action and Bell contacted Sunny, asking who she had framed the night before trying to verify her investigation result, Sunny probably would've rejoiced at the coincidence.

It may sound like a huge coincidence, but we've seen such coincidences before. Shalonda says that his target was changed to Zed on the first day which gave us our info that Zed had killed Crackerman. That was a lucky coincidence for us. I've read books about this type of situation where Night Actions collide in huge coincidences, not the least of which took place in this very hospital.

And how do you know the Magic Beans work correctly? Because I told you they do. Why would I tell you that when it only makes me look guilty in the face of the sudden remembrance of the Scum investigation in the first place? If I were Scum, what would stop me from saying "Tammo's result was Not Town, so the Magic Beans are insane." This is how I know Sunny is lying or framed me. There's no other explanation for Bell getting a Not Town result on me using an investigation med that I know works correctly.

It's still possible I wasn't the target of Bell's investigation and Sunny is using her death to get rid of someone who is working hard for the Town.

I love Shilonda. Shilonda, you are so hot. :wub_drool:

Heng, the scenario you're painting is not impossible I'll give you that, but highly improbable if you ask me - lots of "ifs, most likely, coincidences". Like what I've said earlier, I'd rather base on my vote on solid evidence based on night results rather than abstract "what-if-this-happened/what-could've-beens" type of stories. With that, I will

Vote: Heng Lewley (Hinckley)

I'm sorry man, it's just the "breaks of the game' that you happen to be on the losing end of two major night actions. After all has been said and done, let's just talk and laugh about this when we meet in heaven (end of this game of life).

I'll let the rest decide your fate.

I don't have time to say much more, but for the moment I will place my vote on Heng. I might change that later on, but I'd just like my opinion out there.

The arguments from both sides are convincing, with Sunny and Fishboy's evidence, and Heng's counter-evidence. I don't know what exactly to make of all of it, but I'm leaning towards Heng for now.

Wow, you talked quite a lot. And I had to read it all. :hmpf_bad:

I'm really bewildered at the moment, both sides seem to have good arguments somehow.

But one thing I wondered about, was, why Sunny started the day by charging Stan so early, although she already must have been suspicious of Heng as well, as he was investigated guilty. And I don't know if anyone could forget that somebody else was investigated innoncent, no matter if the investigator says he doesn't trust in his pills. And by the way, Tammo must have had a reason why he believed his pills to be wrong. I agree with you, it's either Sunny or Heng, and to be honest, at the moment I'm inclined to vote for Sunny. Of course there's also a lot pointing towards Heng, I won't disregard this. And I'm not making my final decision so far, as I said, basically, I'm confused as hell.

Heng, the scenario you're painting is not impossible I'll give you that, but highly improbable if you ask me - lots of "ifs, most likely, coincidences". Like what I've said earlier, I'd rather base on my vote on solid evidence based on night results rather than abstract "what-if-this-happened/what-could've-beens" type of stories. With that, I will

I'm sorry man, it's just the "breaks of the game' that you happen to be on the losing end of two major night actions. After all has been said and done, let's just talk and laugh about this when we meet in heaven (end of this game of life).

I'll let the rest decide your fate.

I love Shalonda. Shalonda, you're so hot. :wub_drool:

No worries, Kelly. Of course, we'll all laugh after this. My "ifs" are called theories. I'm not calling them evidence. I'm trying to help figure out what is going on. If you are Town, you may find yourself trying to do the same thing when Sunny's Sudden MemoriesTM that you refer to as solid evidence are pointing at you. But I don't really blame you. You weren't in this asylum for the last story and you don't realize how confusing God can make things for us.

I'd much rather follow someone who is postulating possible theories than someone who is fabricating convenient memories. Do what you will, everyone. You will see the truth, either way, tomorrow.

But one thing I wondered about, was, why Sunny started the day by charging Stan so early, although she already must have been suspicious of Heng as well, as he was investigated guilty. And I don't know if anyone could forget that somebody else was investigated innoncent, no matter if the investigator says he doesn't trust in his pills. And by the way, Tammo must have had a reason why he believed his pills to be wrong. I agree with you, it's either Sunny or Heng, and to be honest, at the moment I'm inclined to vote for Sunny. Of course there's also a lot pointing towards Heng, I won't disregard this. And I'm not making my final decision so far, as I said, basically, I'm confused as hell.

If you tried to back-listen to what I've said earlier, you'll know why Sunny started accusing Stan even if she was suspicious of Heng. I contacted her privately about my suspicion on Stanley as the possible killer for Tammo, she believed me and before I know it she already called out Stan's name publicly. Then the Scully investigation results popped out and the sudden memory happened...

With regards to whoever the majority decides to vote, I don't care if it's Heng or Sunny, as long as we get a conviction, and we'll learn a ton on the convicted's allegiance tomorrow morning and how shall we move forward.

I love you, Shalonda! Shalonda, you're so hot! :wub_drool:

I'm going to vote now since I'll be busy all day. This should come as no surprise at this point that I

vote: Sunny Day (Sandy)

This is reminding me way too much of the first play that took place in Bloodbrick Asylum. The investigator, coincidentally, went directly to the person who did the framing and the Scum ran with the false investigation steam-rolling the rest of the Town. Even if there was no framing, Sunny is clearly (to me, anyway) making up this investigation against me. I can understand the suspicion surrounding me, but the "Oh, I just remembered that you were investigated and turned up Scum" is insulting to everyone. That first story here had me banging my head against the wall. At least, if I'm voted out today, I will know exactly why and when I turn up innocent, the Scum can't steamroll the Town like they did the last time.

I sure missed a lot of stuff... :wacko:

I dont know who to vote for yet, I'll think it over.

First off, Kelly, let me just say that your logic confounds me. You think that if Sunny turns out scum, it vindicates both me and Heng but you go ahead and vote out Heng anyway. Your "solid evidence" exists solely in the word of someone you admit could very well be scum and that you claim would have no problem with them being voted out today. Objectively, results on Sunny would possibly clear two townies. Results on Heng won't clear or convict me one way or the other.

I'm inclined to

Vote:Sunny Day (Sandy).

If I voted Heng, odds are Kelly would find some way to vote for me tomorrow. And it would seem perfectly logical to her.

First off, Kelly, let me just say that your logic confounds me. You think that if Sunny turns out scum, it vindicates both me and Heng but you go ahead and vote out Heng anyway. Your "solid evidence" exists solely in the word of someone you admit could very well be scum and that you claim would have no problem with them being voted out today. Objectively, results on Sunny would possibly clear two townies. Results on Heng won't clear or convict me one way or the other.

I'm inclined to

Vote:Sunny Day (Sandy).

If I voted Heng, odds are Kelly would find some way to vote for me tomorrow. And it would seem perfectly logical to her.

That's what you call WEIGHING YOUR OPTIONS. Like most of us here, we've been pretty much confused all day on who to vote for between the two. I admit both of them make convincing cases, that's why I've had my mind changed a lot of times today. The only difference between me and the rest is that I voice out my opinion publicly. But in the end I just can't simply ignore the two night action results presented. Call it inexperience, but at least it is based on night action result reported by two separate people, unlike Heng's abstract theories that could'e been just made up.

And honestly, I'm not surprised that you're siding with Heng. It just makes it more clear in my eyes both of you are coordinating this very well together with your scum buddies.

As suspicious as I am of Heng, I can't get over Sunny not sharing the info about finding a scum, at the very least the info could of ben presented to us with the disclaimer that it might have been tampered with. It really sound like Sunny is trying to cover her tracks. So for now I am going to Vote: Sunny Day (Sandy)

Have no doubt that I am still suspicious of Heng, but for now this just feels like more solid evidence. But I'll be listening to the forthcoming discussions and am prepared to change my mind if convinced.

As suspicious as I am of Heng, I can't get over Sunny not sharing the info about finding a scum, at the very least the info could of ben presented to us with the disclaimer that it might have been tampered with. It really sound like Sunny is trying to cover her tracks. So for now I am going to Vote: Sunny Day (Sandy)

Have no doubt that I am still suspicious of Heng, but for now this just feels like more solid evidence. But I'll be listening to the forthcoming discussions and am prepared to change my mind if convinced.

That's what you call WEIGHING YOUR OPTIONS. Like most of us here, we've been pretty much confused all day on who to vote for between the two. I admit both of them make convincing cases, that's why I've had my mind changed a lot of times today. The only difference between me and the rest is that I voice out my opinion publicly. But in the end I just can't simply ignore the two night action results presented. Call it inexperience, but at least it is based on night action result reported by two separate people, unlike Heng's abstract theories that could'e been just made up.

And honestly, I'm not surprised that you're siding with Heng. It just makes it more clear in my eyes both of you are coordinating this very well together with your scum buddies.

I love Shalonda, Shalonda, you're so hot! :wub:

Your posts always seem to be from two different people. I can understand your reason for voting for me. It's very logical and I can appreciate your decision. No hard feelings. I, however, wouldn't call Sunny's convenient memory of Bell's supposed investigation a Night Action result and neither should you. But, in one breath you say it was hard to choose and in the next you've accused Stanley of being Scum along with me and a whole gaggle of imaginary buddies. If you're not certain but leaning towards me, shouldn't you wait to see my or Sunny's affiliation to lay into Stanley? In the meantime, it looks like you're trying to make two different arguments...

This sick game of trying to find out Frau's agents among us is already taking a toll on my body (even IRL), I need to rest to regain some energy before I start to get sick. I just hope get to see the day of light tomorrow to continue this quest. My body may be a bit down but my spirit won't be broken trying to find these scumbags.

Call it inexperience,

I love Shalonda, Shalonda you're so hot. :wub_drool:

Speaking of this, I'm glad you will soon see you are being a mouth piece for the Scum. Notice how quiet Sunny is and how you're leading the call. Jesus, that reminds me of me the last time a play took place here. The good news is, that one way or another you'll see it soon and you won't be kicking yourself at the end like I was. It's an awful feeling and I'm glad you'll be spared from it. Unless, of course, you're Scum too. But, right now, considering how vocal you are for Sunny, I suspect you are being played.

This sick game of trying to find out Frau's agents among us is already taking a toll on my body (even IRL), I need to rest to regain some energy before I start to get sick. I just hope get to see the day of light tomorrow to continue this quest. My body may be a bit down but my spirit won't be broken trying to find these scumbags.

I love Shalonda, Shalonda you're so hot. :wub:

This is exactly what I mean. Take a rest, it's not worth your health. There was a time in the last game, my blood was rushing to my temples and I could barely think I was so confused. It's not worth that. Things will be clear when either Sunny or I are revealed. There's an answer right around the corner. Just breath...

Speaking of this, I'm glad you will soon see you are being a mouth piece for the Scum. Notice how quiet Sunny is and how you're leading the call. Jesus, that reminds me of me the last time a play took place here. The good news is, that one way or another you'll see it soon and you won't be kicking yourself at the end like I was. It's an awful feeling and I'm glad you'll be spared from it. Unless, of course, you're Scum too. But, right now, considering how vocal you are for Sunny, I suspect you are being played.

And that's why I'm leaving this out in the open, since I know I'm inexperienced in this game of life and I'm relying on all the other "more seasoned" veterans to see through all of these and for them to make a better judgement. Surely, my view as an individual, and an inexperienced one at that, cannot be that influential to "time-tested and proven" masters of this game of life isn't it? If you've noticed, all I did today with all the analysis here and there is just to simply layout "all the cards", make it easier for others to see what truly transpired, and then I made my own personal opinion in the end. Never did I claim that my views are absolute truth, that's why I keep on reiterating that whoever the majority decides to vote is fine with me. If they don't side with me voting for you Heng, then so be it, I respect their decision.

And if ever I turn out to be some kind of a puppet manipulated by the Scum in the end, don't worry I wouldn't feel bad, I know how not to take some things in life too seriously.

You're gonna feel awfully stupid tomorrow no matter who gets lynched. I'm supposed to "side" with Sunny? You've pretty much said that if Heng turns up scum tomorrow, I'm scum, too.

I know I'm not scum. In your farcical little world that automatically means that Sunny is since Tammo couldn't possibly have told anyone else about the Lemons. And from what they've said today only one of them can be telling the truth. It's not so much siding with Heng as siding against Sunny.

I don't know where my vote will end up, but for now I am going to take a nap and see if anything useful comes to me. Feel free to throw potatoes in my room if you think I need to know something, and I'll review everything that has gone on today and place my vote when I get up.

This is no day 2 ... :sceptic:

Debates with the dead fish for some time.

Vote: Heng Lewley (Hinckley). We're suspicious of Sunny due to her attempt to lynch Stan, which ended up in an apology. Her behaviour made her seem scum, but their is the possibility she's just a confused townie looking for an emergency lynch. That's why we're going with the more concrete Heng Lewley; an accusation based on a Night Action result helps makes for a more believable Casus Belli.

an accusation based on a Night Action result helps makes for a more believable Casus Belli.

But, I explained why I was targeting Tammo. The person I stole the Magic Beans from can confirm that I had them. I couldn't have used two meds at once. Considering the gun is likely a med, how would I have had two meds??

Shalonda is so hot :wub: I love you Shalonda! :wub:

I really need abit of time to sit down quietly to analysis the case which brought up by both parties... I wish I can help to understand the situation better, but right now, I can't decide who to trust for sure.. It's going to be a gamble and leading towards tough choices. Given a better judgment, I will rather choose carefully and make an informed decision.. I am feeling worried and we need to be wise and choose well.

I've decided to vote: Sunny Day (Sandy). I understand why people vote for Heng, and as I said, I don't trust him either (as I trust nobody), but I really think Sunny's behavior is scummy.

How can anyone forget and suddenly remember somebody has been investigated as scum?

And why did Sunny apology to Stan by the way? It's not like her accusation has been voided, there just has appeared a stronger case against somebody else.

But, I explained why I was targeting Tammo. The person I stole the Magic Beans from can confirm that I had them. I couldn't have used two meds at once. Considering the gun is likely a med, how would I have had two meds??

Holds dead fish up to ear.

Well, would this one person be able to confirm this, be it privately to Koilette or publicly to all of us?

She also remembers that Lumpy's gunblade was unrelated to any pill. It could be that meds and weapons can both be used in one night. These are the first time meds have been used, and none of us know the in's and out's of them. :sceptic: