Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Community Build: SW Episode V - Empire Strikes Back

I'll be doing this in LDD, once again. :classic:

I would love to do another T-47, but I doubt my basic design will translate well into LDD, so I'll go with a TIE/sa.

I've been going through a bit of builders block as of late, so this should help cure it. Now that I have a camera you can count me in!

You're in.

I probably will do that, already have an idea to expand it, just need more parts.

More than enough time to accomplish that.

I'll build for this one too AC! All I'm going to say about my build is that I'm going to stick with my opening scene trend. :wink:

Counted in and I think I may have a vague idea of what it would be.

I'll be doing this in LDD, once again. :classic:

I would love to do another T-47, but I doubt my basic design will translate well into LDD, so I'll go with a TIE/sa.

Back in and let me know if that changes.

ACPin, I Seem to have a problem, everytime, I try to register to LSW My Laptop crashes. Can I just post the MOC here?

I would suggest contacting one of the mods as you're already registered and you just need to start a new topic.

AC

Been planning on doing either a scene on Hoth or Dagobah for awhile now. I know I definately have the pieces, so count me in!

Not 100% sure what I'll be building though. Is it fine if two builders end up doing the same scene, or do we have to 'stake our claims' and such?

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with. :classic:

Been planning on doing either a scene on Hoth or Dagobah for awhile now. I know I definately have the pieces, so count me in!

Not 100% sure what I'll be building though. Is it fine if two builders end up doing the same scene, or do we have to 'stake our claims' and such?

I'm pretty sure if you build a scene that someone else has built, it won't be a problem. The rules are VERY open, but I'll let A.C. confirm since this is his project. :wink:

You're in and no issues with builders having the same scene. If you're really sure about what you'd want to build, then declare it so that the other builders will be aware of it.

I'm pretty sure if you build a scene that someone else has built, it won't be a problem. The rules are VERY open, but I'll let A.C. confirm since this is his project. :wink:

That's correct about the rules being open but this is OUR community project and I just happen to be the instigator. :grin:

Count me in; I will work on a LDD Y-wing. :classic:

Counted in!

AC

PS. We're now more than 20 strong, let's get out there and recruit more builders!

I would suggest contacting one of the mods as you're already registered and you just need to start a new topic.

AC

I get to the point when it sais to put your desired username in, then it freezes...

Edited by dragunov

I get to the point when it sais to put your desired username in, then it freezes...

Um, what are you trying to register for? ACPin just wants you to post your MOC here, on EB. Since you're posting, you must be logged in.

I wanted to do a micro, mini or maybe even a midi Y-wing, but after some scratch builds it turns out that it well become UCS. :hmpf: Oh well, my homework was done anyway. :laugh:

By the way; I don't know if it's allowed to discuss this here, but I don't want to use the classic white-yellow color scheme for the Y-wing. White will still be the base color, but I want to replace the yellow with dark red or sand green or something. Any suggestions?

By the way; I don't know if it's allowed to discuss this here, but I don't want to use the classic white-yellow color scheme for the Y-wing. White will still be the base color, but I want to replace the yellow with dark red or sand green or something. Any suggestions?

Red Y-wings are canonical.

That doesn't sound like you're having problems adding a new topic to the LSW forum.

I would like to join as well.

Counted.

Um, what are you trying to register for? ACPin just wants you to post your MOC here, on EB. Since you're posting, you must be logged in.

That's right.

I wanted to do a micro, mini or maybe even a midi Y-wing, but after some scratch builds it turns out that it well become UCS. :hmpf: Oh well, my homework was done anyway. :laugh:

Build away and you could actually post about your entry as a WIP so that you can then ask for C&C about it on the separate thread.

My work: Lightsaber

Update: cancel.

You're in and just post later when you've definitely decided which MOC you're entering.

Red Y-wings are canonical.

As are blue ones, if I remember correctly.

Please let's keep the discussion on the topic.

AC

Can we do two models? If so, sign me up for another Cloud City model.

You can build as many models as you want. In fact, you are ENCOURAGED to build multiple mocs. :classic:

I think I'll also join in this community build. I won't say what I'm building, since I don't know whether I'll ever finish it - just that it will utilize a fair number of these.

I think I'll also join in this community build. I won't say what I'm building, since I don't know whether I'll ever finish it - just that it will utilize a fair number of these.

I'm thinking greebles.

Cylindrical greebles...

Nebulon-B frigate?

I'm thinking greebles.

Cylindrical greebles...

Nebulon-B frigate?

"Cylindrical greebles" => "Nebulon-B frigate?"3804960369.gif:laugh: The creation will have much greebling, but it won't be an EF76, as much as I would love to try my hand at one.

Can we do two models? If so, sign me up for another Cloud City model.

Sure, you can. :grin:

You can build as many models as you want. In fact, you are ENCOURAGED to build multiple mocs. :classic:

Yes indeed! :sweet:

Ah ha!

:laugh:

You're in.

AC