Sign in to follow this  
def

Fraulein Bloodbrick: Day I

So the medicine makes you neutral? For one day or forever? And Heng's right, there was word of only one neutral serial killer. I'm inclined to vote for you right now.

Agh. :hmpf:The Dried Bull Testicles give me the Watcher action. I started as an ACTIONLESS Neutral.

So the medicine makes you neutral? For one day or forever? And Heng's right, there was word of only one neutral serial killer. I'm inclined to vote for you right now.

Sorry, misunderstanding. I thought you meant you were townie before you took the meds. Please ignore that comment, he's been confusing the hell outa me right now.

And you can't unvote me if I survive the night, because you have already voted...? :wacko:

No I said I thought about unvoting you to give you the chance to survive the night. Open you ears. Practice listening.

Spussy, you said you'd unvote me on the off-chance you were wrong and I survived the night. I think you just worded it wrong. I still do have that chance.

And really, WHY would I say I'm Neutral unless I was an actionless Neutral or a scum? If I was a Serial Killer, wouldn't I claim to be a Townie? I said I was Neutral to get you people to TRUST me. You don't think one of the LAST things I wanted people to know was that I was a Neutral?

Agh. :hmpf:The Dried Bull Testicles give me the Watcher action. I started as an ACTIONLESS Neutral.

And yet, I don't think an actionless neutral would be fair. And there's that statement from Frl. Bloodbrick from earlier. Is it possible you're a SK who got the watcher drug (un-)fortunately?

And yet, I don't think an actionless neutral would be fair. And there's that statement from Frl. Bloodbrick from earlier. Is it possible you're a SK who got the watcher drug (un-)fortunately?

Yes. But wouldn't I have said I was a Townie? I didn't want to turn up investigated as a Neutral when I said I was a Townie. Then people would REALLY think I was a Serial Killer. And how would it not be fair? I got lucky when I chose the DBT, so I was probably meant to just have no action and stand by while the Townies and Scums fought it out.

If I didn't admit I was Neutral, none of you would have suspected I was an SKer. Which I am NOT. So why would I have said it unless I really am an actionless Neutral and want to get your trust by NOT lying?

Spussy, you said you'd unvote me on the off-chance you were wrong and I survived the night. I think you just worded it wrong. I still do have that chance.

No I said it right. You heard it wrong. Let me make it clearer:

"I had even thought about unvoting you on the off chance that [i was proved wrong and you did survive the night]."

I said I was Neutral to get you people to TRUST me. You don't think one of the LAST things I wanted people to know was that I was a Neutral?

Sorry but that makes no sence. Simplifiedly spoken, there's two possibilities: Neutral makes you trustworthy or it makes you less trustworthy. If it makes you trustworthy, everyone in your situation would claim it (except for a townie). If it makes you less trustworthy, nobody would claim it but somebody who believes it makes him look trustworthy. And you want to gain trust, as would everyone who is in your situation, scum or actionless neutarl or SK.

Carl may be an aggravating turd, however assuming he's telling the truth,

That's a big assumption to make. It'd be easy to claim that one-shot, as powerful as it is, when backed up against the wall. If this is an inventor replacement, perhaps there's more than one of each of the useful actions? Lessen the chance that the Scum could keep them from the Town? Maybe... :sceptic:

All I know for sure is I don't like being this confused on Day One...

I'm in two minds about this.

Clever. :rofl: I imagine it may be hard to get two minds to come to one vote. Especially when they're as close as the same household brain.

And really, WHY would I say I'm Neutral unless I was an actionless Neutral or a scum? If I was a Serial Killer, wouldn't I claim to be a Townie? I said I was Neutral to get you people to TRUST me. You don't think one of the LAST things I wanted people to know was that I was a Neutral?

Still catching up on the reading, but it's interesting to note that piles of votes are stacking up to you. I am still thinking about my vote as it appears voting is truly compulsory. By declaring yourself as a neutral does not bode good. In most cases, neutral is likely to be a double edged sword. By calling yourself one, means you can either harm us (townies) or doom us at the very last minute. For sure, we won't know what is your winning condition, I strongly doubt the fact that for a single neutral party like yourself wins with just one random night action?

I find it very hard to believe that you reveal yourself as neutral? Are you trying to reach those scums to save you in the open and cooperate together in the dark? What are you trying to tell us. And, do us a favour, don't give us riddles. This asylum is enough stressful for all of us to be in, so don't add unnecessary headache onto our minds.

Yes. But wouldn't I have said I was a Townie?

Of course you had. I don't accuse you for lying about that. And being neutral is quite hard, which is why usually neutrals have a strong action like SK.

Let me rearrange what you've said earlier to answer your own question.

So why would I have said it unless I really am an actionless Neutral and want to get your trust by NOT lying?

Yes. But wouldn't I have said I was a Townie? I didn't want to turn up investigated as a Neutral when I said I was a Townie. Then people would REALLY think I was a Serial Killer.

Of course you had. I don't accuse you for lying about that. And being neutral is quite hard, which is why usually neutrals have a strong action like SK.

I beg to differ. Not that I am doubting him, but isn't a neutral suppose to operates on its own single winning objective? And, to achieve that, doesn't he needs to survive longer than any other affiliations.

Carl may be an aggravating turd, however assuming he's telling the truth, if we lynch him we lose the Watcher action and the scum kill a random town action-holder tonight. If we don't lynch him, then we lynch an unknown action-holder, who may or may not be town, and there is the possibility that the scum don't kill Carl and we don't lose the watcher action.

I'm very surprised he would admit to us all that he's neutral, so maybe we could just lynch him tomorrow when we don't have the risk of losing a useful action? However there is the strong likelihood he's a killer if he's neutral.

I'm in two minds about this.

I'm not. :laugh: However, I'm inclined to agree with myself here. There's useful information to be gained by not lynching Beast right now, particularly if Heng is right and there are 'fixed' actions out there :look:

But there is the risk of him being a serial killer, despite what he says. Gah! :wacko:

Sorry but that makes no sence. Simplifiedly spoken, there's two possibilities: Neutral makes you trustworthy or it makes you less trustworthy. If it makes you trustworthy, everyone in your situation would claim it (except for a townie). If it makes you less trustworthy, nobody would claim it but somebody who believes it makes him look trustworthy. And you want to gain trust, as would everyone who is in your situation, scum or actionless neutarl or SK.

Remembering God's words about there being only one neutral serial killer aside, let's think about God's previous play (God likes to write plays) and how the neutrals worked. God said there would be only one neutral serial killer. Is it possible there are other neutrals running around that can't kill? Let's consider this from God's last play. The neutrals were meant to spread confusion. They were thieves and redirectors and dream whisperers. They could choose to work with the Scum or Town. They said after the play that they had no way of knowing who the Scum were to work with them. If Pie is a neutral who can work with either side, now the Scum know where to find him and team up with him and use whatever confusing Night Action he may have.

Then, there's also the possibility of God meaning there would only be one neutral and he would be the serial killer and here he is. :sceptic: The Beast has a tendency not to read things, so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't notice this had been proclaimed by God and claiming neutral would give him away...

This'll take a bit.

No I said it right. You heard it wrong. Let me make it clearer:

"I had even thought about unvoting you on the off chance that [i was proved wrong and you did survive the night]."

How could you have unvoted and I did survive the night? The vote would have ended today, since it'd be tomorrow night.

So why would I go out on a limb and say it if all other options are me being harmful to the town? I'd think that's a sign of trust, but what you interpretate it as is your decision.

That's a big assumption to make. It'd be easy to claim that one-shot, as powerful as it is, when backed up against the wall. If this is an inventor replacement, perhaps there's more than one of each of the useful actions? Lessen the chance that the Scum could keep them from the Town? Maybe... :sceptic:

All I know for sure is I don't like being this confused on Day One...

I don't think the medicine is a Red Herring. And believe me, this is probably the most heated Day One ever. And that's possible, that some night actions are the same.

Still catching up on the reading, but it's interesting to note that piles of votes are stacking up to you. I am still thinking about my vote as it appears voting is truly compulsory. By declaring yourself as a neutral does not bode good. In most cases, neutral is likely to be a double edged sword. By calling yourself one, means you can either harm us (townies) or doom us at the very last minute. For sure, we won't know what is your winning condition, I strongly doubt the fact that for a single neutral party like yourself wins with just one random night action?

I find it very hard to believe that you reveal yourself as neutral? Are you trying to reach those scums to save you in the open and cooperate together in the dark? What are you trying to tell us. And, do us a favour, don't give us riddles. This asylum is enough stressful for all of us to be in, so don't add unnecessary headache onto our minds.

If I could write riddles, we all would have suicided from the confusion. I claimed my Neutrality as a sign of trust. That's it. I can't prove it, or prove otherwise.

My win condition is survive to the end. And I think my 'power role' everyone seems to think I have is that I can use the Townie's medicine actions.

Let me rearrange what you've said earlier to answer your own question.

Point. I could be the SKer, or even scum. Can't argue or deny it. None of us can.

I beg to differ. Not that I am doubting him, but isn't a neutral suppose to operates on its own single winning objective? And, to achieve that, doesn't he needs to survive longer than any other affiliations.

Yeah, but I kind of need to go along with one of the afiliations to survive. I'm choosing Townie.

I'm not. :laugh: However, I'm inclined to agree with myself here. There's useful information to be gained by not lynching Beast right now, particularly if Heng is right and there are 'fixed' actions out there :look:

But there is the risk of him being a serial killer, despite what he says. Gah! :wacko:

If anyone wants to block and protect me, by all means, do so.

Remembering God's words about there being only one neutral serial killer aside, let's think about God's previous play (God likes to write plays) and how the neutrals worked. God said there would be only one neutral serial killer. Is it possible there are other neutrals running around that can't kill? Let's consider this from God's last play. The neutrals were meant to spread confusion. They were thieves and redirectors and dream whisperers. They could choose to work with the Scum or Town. They said after the play that they had no way of knowing who the Scum were to work with them. If Pie is a neutral who can work with either side, now the Scum know where to find him and team up with him and use whatever confusing Night Action he may have.

Then, there's also the possibility of God meaning there would only be one neutral and he would be the serial killer and here he is. :sceptic: The Beast has a tendency not to read things, so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't notice this had been proclaimed by God and claiming neutral would give him away...

Yes. They do. But if I AM the SKer, I'd know who my first targets were. All fear me. :tongue:

I read that. :angry: And I think there's a middle ground between 10 Neutrals and 1 Neutral. I guess that's me.

Yeah, but I kind of need to go along with one of the afiliations to survive. I'm choosing Townie.

No! Oh God, please no. And what are you to do if the Town start losing numbers? Switch over to the Scum team? How are we supposed to believe you wouldn't betray us? Blind Faith? Not a neutral in a def-is-God game. No way from me. Sorry, my vote stands.

I think Heng's theory about some of the medicines being one-off night actions, while some people still have their own night actions is accurate.

With the Black Beast laying all his cards to the table so easily, it makes the decision on who to vote for that much easier.

Vote: Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallMePie)

AAAAAAHHHH!!! I just voted for someone to get killed! How can a honorable police officer like me sink so low... :cry_sad:

No! Oh God, please no. And what are you to do if the Town start losing numbers? Switch over to the Scum team? How are we supposed to believe you wouldn't betray us? Blind Faith? Not a neutral in a def-is-God game. No way from me. Sorry, my vote stands.

Well if the game is going to hell for Townies of course I'm going to team up with the Scum. I think denying that would get me an even worse image than not denying it. Its not like I expect anyone to tell me they have night actions, so I'm not much use to the Scum. The Town hate me. Why would the Scum want me? I really doubt they'll try to contact me.

I think Heng's theory about some of the medicines being one-off night actions, while some people still have their own night actions is accurate.

With the Black Beast laying all his cards to the table so easily, it makes the decision on who to vote for that much easier.

Vote: Carl "Black Beast" Pie (CallMePie)

AAAAAAHHHH!!! I just voted for someone to get killed! How can a honorable police officer like me sink so low... :cry_sad:

I'm laying down my cards because they're all I have on Day One, and I'm trying to gain trust by not lying. Guess it's not helping.

How could you have unvoted and I did survive the night? The vote would have ended today, since it'd be tomorrow night.

:wall: I'll just put that failure down to the educational system and move on.

Anyway, as much as we'll all miss your testicles, I think letting a neutral live (now that the scum know who he is) is too dangerous. My vote is gonna stand.

So, I've made my decision. I'll vote: Carl "The Beast" Pie (Callmepie). You still didn't say what makes you vote for Bell.

Well if the game is going to hell for Townies of course I'm going to team up with the Scum. I think denying that would get me an even worse image than not denying it. Its not like I expect anyone to tell me they have night actions, so I'm not much use to the Scum. The Town hate me. Why would the Scum want me? I really doubt they'll try to contact me.

Don't get all depressed about it. :cry_sad: This isn't really a case of personality. We have to get rid of these roles when we find them. And you're right, you would switch over, so you really are working for the Town by exposing yourself. ... um ... :look: Thank you? :cry_happy:

So, I've made my decision. I'll vote: Carl "The Beast" Pie (Callmepie). You still didn't say what makes you vote for Bell.

I did, several times. I'd much rather live than die.

All Townies, think to yourselves. If you were Scum, would you honestly contact someone with this much a target on his back?

I did, several times. I'd much rather live than die.

Ah, I understand. But sacrifizing a propably innoncent townie to make sure you survive isn't very helpful. As much as I love your testicles, if you really were helping us, you wouldn't just try to kill the person with the second most votes.

Heng, the game just started. Last thing I want to do is ally with the horribly outnumbered scum. Last thing the SCUMS want to do is contact somebody on Day One who could just as easily reveal them all before he dies.

Ah, I understand. But sacrifizing a propably innoncent townie to make sure you survive isn't very helpful. As much as I love your testicles, if you really were helping us, you wouldn't just try to kill the person with the second most votes.

As much as I love the Townies, voting Bell is the best chance I have. If unvoting her would convice 2 of you to unvote me, believe me, I would. :blush: