chuckie8646

Shaun of the Dead Mini Fig

Hi All,

The other day I was on the Brick Arms and found a Shaun of the Dead Mini Fig and fell in love with it so of course out comes the credit card and i got. Yesterday it arrives and I fell in love all over again. The best thing I have seen in a really long time. When it all was said and done it cost me $17. I must say not a bad buy. I then when a bought a dice case like Fred67 did and put it in there I have to say it looks amazing. I posted a link to it in Brick Arms.

http://www.brickarms.com/Toys/minifigs/shaun.aspx

Charlie

Wait... why did you post this? I don't think that this is the right forum.

Why did you post here you overpaid on a minifig with 2 waterslide decals on it? doesn't this belong in the loot thread?

Guys, don't be mean. It might be in the wrong place, but if it was posted about this minifigure before then I missed it and am glad chuckie posted it, even if I won't buy it myself.

I'm a big fan of Shaun of the dead, and I mentioned it here as soon as they released the cricket bat... on my next order they mysteriously included a cricket bat as the "bonus," they are incredibly cool about that sort of thing, and it's cool they went ahead and made the figure.

Im Sorry you guys think this is in the wrong forum but I thought this was appropriate place for it because the forum is called Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds. and I found this and I personally thought it was a really cool minifig. Maybe it was a little pricy but Im a huge fan of Sean of the Dead and I thought it was worth every penny. Especially because I think the cricket bat is really neat and the fact that it is Shaun. Im sorry if your upset about this posting but I thought the point of a Forum was to share cool things. Thank you Fred67 for sticking up for me.

Sorry if you didnt like it but I think a polite hint is better.

Thank you

Charlie

Wow there are some pretty mean and ill tempered people on here. Just because the guy posted in the wrong forum doesn't give you the right to make the guy feel as big as his minifigure.

Sheesh it is like being back at school.....

It is expensive but still very cool! Thanks for posting the link dude ;)

Wow there are some pretty mean and ill tempered people on here. Just because the guy posted in the wrong forum doesn't give you the right to make the guy feel as big as his minifigure.

Sheesh it is like being back at school.....

It is expensive but still very cool! Thanks for posting the link dude ;)

Thank you for sticking up for me. And im glad you liked the mini fig.

Thanks

Charlie

Haha,excellent! " You've got red on you" Its a great film and the figure looks good too. I hadnt seen these before,I had no idea you could actually buy Shaun! Thanks for sharing the info fella :wink:

Edited by charlieboy

It is a pretty cool figure, albeit overpriced. I still bought one :laugh:

I agree it was a bit over priced but i loved the movie and had to have it.

I loooove 'Shaun of the Dead', I would easily buy this if it was within my budget :classic:

I still can't listen to 'Don't Stop Me Now' by Queen without having a quiet chuckle to myself :wink:

The other day I was on the Brick Arms and found a Shaun of the Dead Mini Fig and fell in love with it so of course out comes the credit card and i got. Yesterday it arrives and I fell in love all over again. The best thing I have seen in a really long time. When it all was said and done it cost me $17. I must say not a bad buy. I then when a bought a dice case like Fred67 did and put it in there I have to say it looks amazing. I posted a link to it in Brick Arms.

http://www.brickarms.com/Toys/minifigs/shaun.aspx

This topic does not belongs to BSTF. Meanwhile, if you are interested to share more of your thoughts with regards to this BrickArms product, you may create one inside the Minifig Customisation Workshop similar to a review or find a similar discussion topic which I believe does exist in there for further discussion. Thanks.

Wait... why did you post this? I don't think that this is the right forum.

Why did you post here you overpaid on a minifig with 2 waterslide decals on it? doesn't this belong in the loot thread?

If you see something that is not right, please REPORT it to the MODERATORS. If you wish to provide insightful advise to EB members, you may do so, but please do not take it into your own hand. Thanks.

Topic locked.

WhiteFang

I'm actually going to re-open it and put in in the Minifig Customization Workshop. Chuckie, if you'd like to start a new topic without the rude comments, that's cool. Just start the new one and I'll bury this one. But, I'd hate to make a new member start a new thread just because some veteran members forgot their manners.

Mythos, Flare, this means you. This is very disappointing behavior out of both of you. I would not be very happy at all to see it happen again.

Chuckie, welcome to the site. I hope you find what you're looking for here on Eurobricks. One small request: There seem to be some apostrophes missing from your posts. We do our best to keep up grammar and spelling standards here. Please do your best to post with good grammar and spelling practices. If you are posting from your phone, please take the time to find the proper punctuation and paragraph breaks. That would be much appreciated. Best of luck here and please let the staff know if you need anything, or if people are being rude to you. We don't like that. That's worse than missing apostrophes. :laugh:

EDIT: I also edited the title of your topic to better reflect the topic. I made the subtitle "BrickArms Review," so people would know the content and intent of the post. I also would like to encourage you to not type in all caps. That's bad netiquette. :blush: Geez, I came in here to defend you and then I end up picking apart everything you do. In my signature, and every staff member's siganture you will find links to the site guidelines and some helpful tutorials. Take a look when you get a chance and you'll find some helpful info for getting around here. Thanks again!

I'm actually going to re-open it and put in in the Minifig Customization Workshop. Chuckie, if you'd like to start a new topic without the rude comments, that's cool. Just start the new one and I'll bury this one. But, I'd hate to make a new member start a new thread just because some veteran members forgot their manners.

Mythos, Flare, this means you. This is very disappointing behavior out of both of you. I would not be very happy at all to see it happen again.

Chuckie, welcome to the site. I hope you find what you're looking for here on Eurobricks. One small request: There seem to be some apostrophes missing from your posts. We do our best to keep up grammar and spelling standards here. Please do your best to post with good grammar and spelling practices. If you are posting from your phone, please take the time to find the proper punctuation and paragraph breaks. That would be much appreciated. Best of luck here and please let the staff know if you need anything, or if people are being rude to you. We don't like that. That's worse than missing apostrophes. :laugh:

EDIT: I also edited the title of your topic to better reflect the topic. I made the subtitle "BrickArms Review," so people would know the content and intent of the post. I also would like to encourage you to not type in all caps. That's bad netiquette. :blush: Geez, I came in here to defend you and then I end up picking apart everything you do. In my signature, and every staff member's siganture you will find links to the site guidelines and some helpful tutorials. Take a look when you get a chance and you'll find some helpful info for getting around here. Thanks again!

Thank you for putting this in the correct forum.

I appreciate the fact that you took the time to help out. I will work on my punctuation :classic: and capitals. I use them when i am excited but I will refrain from doing so in the future.

Thank you very much for your help and guidance.

Charlie

Why did you post here you overpaid on a minifig with 2 waterslide decals on it?

1. 15 bucks for a custom minifig, waterslides or not, is actually pretty cheap. People need to understand that custom items are inexpensive.

2. It isn't waterslide decals. It is printed right on the torso.

With that out of the way, I'm glad there are people who appreciate the art that customizors work so hard on.

-Omi

That's a pretty cool minifig! I love Sean of the Dead - it's great how they managed to capture his cheerful and yet slightly confused expression (somehow). I'm not sure I would pay so much for it, but when you collect minifigs you make your own judgement on what a particular figure is worth.