Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 3: Day Three

Or they're blocking me. :hmpf_bad:

Good catch. I hadn't noticed that.

Does anyone else find it suspicious that Samuel gets his vote stolen both Days he votes for Barbara, but not the day he votes for Ruxana? And that now that no one's voting for Barbara, the vote hijacker has instead targeted someone who's voting for Donil? I'm not accusing anyone (yet), but this is starting to look like protection of fellow scum. Or is the hijacker instead using this to frame Barbara and Donil?

Alright, then I'd like to unvote: Donil (Waterbrick Down) and proxy: Patrick (Pandora). Worked yesterday...

Alright, then I'd like to unvote: Donil (Waterbrick Down) and proxy: Patrick (Pandora). Worked yesterday...

Mod note: Since I skipped your vote in the tally, I'm ignoring your unvote and proxy for now.

just to clarify...

vote tally

Donil (Waterbrick Down): 4 votes (Shadows, Roncanator, Pandora, CallMePieOrDie)

Stanislav (Shadows): 2 votes (Waterbrick Down, Zepher)

Ruxana (Roncanator): 3 votes (Sandy, [def], CorneliusMurdock)

Boris (Brickdoctor): 1 vote (Bob the Construction Man)

*votes appearing in Rouge are locked in.

00_npc_ivan.jpg

"Oh, they are missing the changes still. So many people are going to die if they don't look at everything. Perhaps they are taking work "look" too literally. What are synonyms for look? Hmmmm... Synonyms are see, watch, read, search, explore. This is last nudge I can give."

"Oh, they are missing the changes still. So many people are going to die if they don't look at everything. Perhaps they are taking work "look" too literally. What are synonyms for look? Hmmmm... Synonyms are see, watch, read, search, explore. This is last nudge I can give."

Alright then. Not to assume I myself have been cleared, but I think this statement rejects all the clues we've found in the pictures.

So...

We look at what god's said?

Mod note: Since I skipped your vote in the tally, I'm ignoring your unvote and proxy for now.

00_npc_ivan.jpg

:facepalm:

Ivan, are you overdue for your cataract surgery? :grin:

Damn, what could we possibly be missing? :sceptic: Maye the town night actions were randomized last night because of the penalty? If that's the case, then both Ruxana and Donil are lying about their actions, because they claim to know that they targeted a specific person last night.

:facepalm:

Ivan, are you overdue for your cataract surgery? :grin:

Mod note: I wonder if I will have a day with no mod notes? :blush:

Read over what I just said, and I realize it doesn't make much sense. What I meant by randomized is that Player A (who has a night action) targets Player B, but the penalty makes him target a random player instead.

Damn, what could we possibly be missing? :sceptic: Maye the town night actions were randomized last night because of the penalty? If that's the case, then both Ruxana and Donil are lying about their actions, because they claim to know that they targeted a specific person last night.

Yes, there was the Full Moon Festival last night, and it was said that "people act differently when there's a full moon", so maybe people could do things they couldn't normally do last night. How that knowledge helps us in catching anyone is beyond me, though...

Well, I cannot change my vote no matter what.

Upon reminiscing this morning, I remember Ivan saying "We must be ever-vigilant today and be careful to look at everything. Our lack of concentration last night could've lead to anything being changed. We are not sure the full effects of the Full Moon Festival until we look around."

Then, during the clean-up, I overheard CDCM and Agent Veronica discussing:

"I'm not sure they're looking in the right place to find all the changes." The Cross-Dressing Construction Man said.

"Well, it's unprecedented so it may take some time." Agent Veronica answered.

So, something has changed that has never changed in these games of life before. I looked through the rules (of life) and our professions and personal pictures, and nothing in them has changed, at least.

That leaves the option that our alignments and/or night actions have been switched. Maybe my alignment and/or votelessness has been given to Polina, and vice versa. I haven't gotten any notification that I would be a Mafia now, though.

But I still can't fathom how that helps us convict anyone any better. It would only mean that whoever was scum yesterday may not be now, and someone you were sure was townie could today be scum.

Or maybe I'm just misinterpreting Ivan's words, and something else has changed instead. I just can't think what else it could be...

Sorry, it looks like Polina can vote after all. So my votelessness hasn't moved onto her at least...

Considering the information presented so far today, I will

Vote: Donil (Waterbrick Down)

And to add to the list of far-fetched theories; the person hiding inside R2-D2 would have to be very small or flexible. I don't think we have any unusually short people among us, but our dear yoga instructor Barbara should be able to bend and twist her body for all kinds of purposes. But I don't really believe a clue would be that easy, so I think that theory can be buried.

There are well over 24 hours left in the day. A day has 72 hours, not 48. Check the rules.

Woops. :blush: Sorry God. Plenty of time left for us then!

Attention citizens of Moonlight. I've been quite quiet over the last few days, however I now have something potentially important to share with all of you.

I'm going for something wild here, but please bear with me, and look at this picture:

<blahblahblah>

Vote: Boris (Brickdoctor)

Mostly because he has been acting quite strange lately. I urge you to take my speech into consideration, especially any investigators. Please investigate these people.

That's all well and dandy, but shouldn't we be focusing on the people we're focusing on today? You're coming along and further splitting the vote when we're already trying to follow a pretty major lead.

While I still think that our focus should be on Ruxana and Donil today, I would still like an explanation from these three people.

Sorry, but this made me giggle. How do you expect the people to explain why they had their hands raised in the air in one of the photos from this morning? How does one 'explain' that? "Well there was a dead body, and I was shocked at it, so I raised my hands in shock." I'm sorry but I don't quite know what you want from them there. :laugh:

(unlikely because the only scum has been Max and how many abilities can one person have)

Hahah. :laugh: He was the mob boss, remember. It's entirely possible he had a bunch of evil night actions to choose from each night. It's also possible the scum as a team had a handful of actions to share around, making it hard for us to pin them down on a single person. It's happened before.

Right, now I'm starting to get very concerned about the changes made in this Full Moon Festival. And I think I've found it!

Check the fourteen commandments everybody! Specifically, commandment number 2! Oh my god I found it I found it I found it! I'm useful! :grin:

The Rules:

Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player) You are required to vote or your character will die.

Let me just repeat that.

You are required to vote or your character will die.

That's what Ivan was referring to when he said, "So many people are going to die if they don't look at everything." So now we know! Everybody, make sure to place your votes! (Unless you're scum. :laugh:)

Argh, I can't believe I missed that! I went over the rules one by one, but apparently I didn't read that one to the end.

Good call, Irene. I hope that was the only "change", and my previous theory is just ramblings of a distressed mind.

That's what Ivan was referring to when he said, "So many people are going to die if they don't look at everything." So now we know! Everybody, make sure to place your votes! (Unless you're scum. :laugh:)

*huh* Harsh. Good eye, Irene! Not to endorse this measure or anything, but maybe it'll help us reach a conviction today.

Everybody friggin' vote. And Petr, if you want to find out what THIS penalty is, by all means, feel free to tempt God by not voting. :hmpf:

Well, that's...interesting...:look:

I wonder how everyone is supposed to vote? On day one, when we reached a conviction, we still had ten non-voters, because the day ended after the conviction. This is indeed a desaster, if this rule is also applied when there is a conviction, it would end up in a bloodbath. I'd like to know from God if my conclusion is right or wrong, but we might have to coordinate our votes and split them up perfectly so that we reach a conviction with nobody left to vote.

Nevertheless, I'd like to vote now: vote: Ruxana (Roncanator).

I'd like to know from God if my conclusion is right or wrong,

The host would like you to look around for yourself. You may just find the answer to your own question if you just look.

Well, that's...interesting...:look:

I wonder how everyone is supposed to vote? On day one, when we reached a conviction, we still had ten non-voters, because the day ended after the conviction. This is indeed a desaster, if this rule is also applied when there is a conviction, it would end up in a bloodbath. I'd like to know from God if my conclusion is right or wrong, but we might have to coordinate our votes and split them up perfectly so that we reach a conviction with nobody left to vote.

Nevertheless, I'd like to vote now: vote: Ruxana (Roncanator).

I think the day will now always last 72 hours, no matter how many votes there are or when a conviction is reached.

The Rules:

1. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player) You are required to vote or your character will die.
  2. You are only allowed one unvote per game day. :devil_laugh:
  3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.

For clarity, I bolded the starting phrase of the third commandment myself.

I think the day will now always last 72 hours, no matter how many votes there are or when a conviction is reached.

Day one ended two hours early, and the host said: "A majority has been reached, so the day is now ended." :hmpf_bad:

But I'd still guess that you're right, I'm just a sore loser. Could have tought of it by myself. :tongue:

Sorry, but this made me giggle. How do you expect the people to explain why they had their hands raised in the air in one of the photos from this morning? How does one 'explain' that? "Well there was a dead body, and I was shocked at it, so I raised my hands in shock." I'm sorry but I don't quite know what you want from them there. :laugh:

Whoops! Forgive my idiotic logic, I was completely exhausted when I wrote said that. :laugh:

Right, now I'm starting to get very concerned about the changes made in this Full Moon Festival. And I think I've found it!

Check the fourteen commandments everybody! Specifically, commandment number 2! Oh my god I found it I found it I found it! I'm useful! :grin:

Well. *huh* That's certainly an interesting development.

If we really must vote, then I guess I will

Vote: Ruxana (Roncanator)

I still think that both she and Donil are scum (or at least neutral), but if Ruxana truly is unblockable, then her night action must be a real force of nature.

Hahah. :laugh: He was the mob boss, remember. It's entirely possible he had a bunch of evil night actions to choose from each night. It's also possible the scum as a team had a handful of actions to share around, making it hard for us to pin them down on a single person. It's happened before.

Yes but he already killed that night if he was indeed Padme. Normally I would think that anyone with multiple actions would have to choose one. Even if they shared, I think each person would only do one action a night. And if Max killed, then he couldn't have stolen anyone's vote. If he individually could both steal a vote or kill, I would think he would have at least tried to kill every night. And if he shared actions with his fellow scum, surely someone else would steal a vote since Max chose to kill. Does that make any sense?

I still think that both she and Donil are scum (or at least neutral), but if Ruxana truly is unblockable, then her night action must be a real force of nature.

So if you think we are both scum, then why not vote for the one with actual evidence on them? It's not just me who has a night action. Theres plenty others. So being unblockable which is a big asset to the town is now a crime?

So if you think we are both scum, then why not vote for the one with actual evidence on them? It's not just me who has a night action. Theres plenty others. So being unblockable which is a big asset to the town is now a crime?

You have evidence against you as well, and I certainly trust the late Yuri more than I trust you.

Ruxana: She doesn't help us much so far. If she's scum, it's almost certain Donil is scum as well, and we still have Stanislav as a suspect. She isn't very likely to have lied to us. Not much to say here.

Why? You seem keen on killing Donil either way, any reason for that?

Mostly because he has been acting quite strange lately. I urge you to take my speech into consideration, especially any investigators. Please investigate these people.

This logic would actually make sense, since we've found so many clues in pictures already. Yet, Boris was quick to jump to conclusions about how the picture clues meant nothing. :hmpf_bad:

In the interest of not splitting the vote, and not dying, I

Vote: Ruxana (Roncanator)

The claims/evidence seem most compelling against her, especially her roleclaim. Why in the world would a tracker, of all roles, be given a strongman variant (or this strange strong-arm as she claims to be). I cannot be fully sure of this, but when can we?

Why? You seem keen on killing Donil either way, any reason for that?

I think I already mentioned: Because, in case she was scum, how would she know about Donil using his night action on Yuri? It would imply that she is an unblockable scum tracker, which is a role that is not very likely at all, is it? Additionally, the role of a tracker is far more useful for the town than for the scum, as the scum hasn't much need for the information of the target, but only who has a night action. And vice versa, I said that if we'd convict Donil and he turned out town, we'd have cleared Ruxana as well. And there's good reasons to be keen on killing Donil, he's one of our main suspects. :hmpf: And I wasn't not keen on killing him anyway, in the post you're quoting from, I advocated voting for Stanislav. Which I'm now not going to do, because apparently some information has slipped up. :ugh: