Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

OOC: I'd be happy to join you guys in the Fields. I know my level is rather low compared to all of yours, but would you have me?

Ooc-Lind, I just personally think that for the fields we need more of a work together character than one whose main power is "steal the stuff, then stuns themselves. Dragonfire, you may be low, but you're powers are more team-based. Others?

Hearing his name, Warlen shook the haze of tiredness and drunkedness from his head and headed towards the sound, just catching the end of the conversation.

"I cun multitask. Sorrwy, bit tirred. Alsso, drunk about thhree too many drrinks. Nott a habbit, to bee honesst. But I'd be willing to jooin a team wiith yoou, Karrie. And yyou, although I don't know you. I trrust Kariees judgementt."

Erik frowns. "Think I might've lent you a few coins one time." He waves a hand dismissively, and stands up to offer the mystic knight a chair, before turning to Karie. "I could get the Fox to give me a refresher on shamanism, if you don't think Mr Warlen's healing staff and your music is enough. There's this "Avalanche" fellow on the list for the fields too, and I'm sure I saw a black knight with freaky wings around somewhere. Or we could see who's left behind when they pick heroes for #141."

Erik frowns. "Think I might've lent you a few coins one time." He waves a hand dismissively, and stands up to offer the mystic knight a chair, before turning to Karie. "I could get the Fox to give me a refresher on shamanism, if you don't think Mr Warlen's healing staff and your music is enough. There's this "Avalanche" fellow on the list for the fields too, and I'm sure I saw a black knight with freaky wings around somewhere. Or we could see who's left behind when they pick heroes for #141."

"Let me put it like this. If you get the Black Knight, you lose me. Other than that, everyone else you suggested sounds fine."

Avalanche nods in agreement, "Yes, let's wait until the heroes for 141 are picked."

A pink envelope bursts into existence in front of Terry Yelnats, bearing his name inked in purple. Inside is a list of names, a note, and a map.

Chosen Heroes for Quest #141: A Bone to Pick

Ezeran Yavarr, Level 1 Mage (MysticModulus)

Boris Bruhalv, Level 5 Cleric (Waterbrick Down)

Torald Waruelf, Level 1 Barbarian (Alfadas)

Kheyli, Level 1 Barbarian (K-Nut)

Jinnipher Buchaire, Level 6 Knight (JimBee)

Terry Yelnats, Level 6 Mage (Endgame) *Party Leader*

Meet me at the marked spot on the map. And, like, don't make me wait.

QM Note: Go ahead and make your Marketplace purchases, if any--the Quest topic will be up ASAP. :thumbup:

------------------------------------------------------------

Current Sign-ups for Unlimited Quest: Fields of Glory

Avalanche, Level 13.5 Barbarian (Dragonfire)

Warlen Melimane, Level 18.5 Mystic Knight (The Chosen Minifigure)

A pink envelope bursts into existence in front of Terry Yelnats, bearing his name inked in purple. Inside is a list of names, a note, and a map.

Chosen Heroes for Quest #141: A Bone to Pick

Ezeran Yavarr, Level 1 Mage (MysticModulus)

Boris Bruhalv, Level 5 Cleric (Waterbrick Down)

Torald Waruelf, Level 1 Barbarian (Alfadas)

Kheyli, Level 1 Barbarian (K-Nut)

Jinnipher Buchaire, Level 6 Knight (JimBee)

Terry Yelnats, Level 6 Mage (Endgame) *Party Leader*

Meet me at the marked spot on the map. And, like, don't make me wait.

QM Note: Go ahead and make your Marketplace purchases, if any--the Quest topic will be up ASAP. :thumbup:

------------------------------------------------------------

Gasps at the scene and heads to the marketplace.

The lad blinks as a letter poofs into his sight. He pikcs it up. He scoops up the letter and tears it open, raising a concerned eyebrow and frowning nervously.

"Party Leader... That must be a mistake. Jobs a job, though... See all y'all there."

Avalanche nods in farewell to Kheyli and Terry as they leave the Hall. He turns to Erik and Karie, "Well? Shall we go to the Fields now?"

"Oh! You! Yyes! Here you goo, forr all tthe good it diid me." Warlen passes Erik 20 gold.

"Let me put it like this. If you get the Black Knight, you lose me. Other than that, everyone else you suggested sounds fine."

"Same herre. Don'tt know iff I coulld stannd another queest with hiim."

"Party Leader... That must be a mistake. Jobs a job, though... See all y'all there."

Kheyli smiles. "I doubt it," she says. "See ya there Terry!"

"Ah thanks." Erik accepts the gold, raising his hands in mock surrender at hearing of his comrades dislike for the black knight. "Alright, I've never met 'im, I won't invite 'im along, then. This fellow's alright, I take it?" He asks, seeing Warlen greet Siercon.

Avalanche nods in farewell to Kheyli and Terry as they leave the Hall. He turns to Erik and Karie, "Well? Shall we go to the Fields now?"

"Fine by me. Shame to have an empty space in the party, though. And like I said, I could retrain as a Shaman if we want a proper healer, but if we don't plan to spend long there anyway, better to cut through everything as fast as possible." Edited by Myrddyn

"Ah thanks." Erik accepts the gold, raising his hands in mock surrender at hearing of his comrades dislike for the black knight. "Alright, I've never met 'im, I won't invite 'im along, then. This fellow's alright, I take it?" He asks.

"Thiss man... I meann, shaddow... I meann, guy, Wass very friendlyy to mee when I was just startingg out. He's allso a dab hand withh a spelll. Althoughh, that doesn't make sense. Youu know what I meann."

"Fine by me. Shame to have an empty space in the party, though. And like I said, I could retrain as a Shaman if we want a proper healer, but if we don't plan to spend long there anyway, better to cut through everything as fast as possible."

"What d'you mean, an empty space? We've got you, me, Karie, Warlen and Siercon now. Isn't that enough??"

"Thiss man... I meann, shaddow... I meann, guy, Wass very friendlyy to mee when I was just startingg out. He's allso a dab hand withh a spelll. Althoughh, that doesn't make sense. Youu know what I meann."

Schezerade passes by the group, setting a glass of what looked to be tomato juice mixed with lime and smelling of peppers, garlic, and mustard in front of Warlen, before returning to her post behind the bar.

Siercon, Level 18 Battle Mage (Siercon and Coral)

"Fine by me. Shame to have an empty space in the party, though. And like I said, I could retrain as a Shaman if we want a proper healer, but if we don't plan to spend long there anyway, better to cut through everything as fast as possible."

"Can I join? I have decent strength and weapons and I can tank some hits as a Warden"

"What d'you mean, an empty space? We've got you, me, Karie, Warlen and Siercon now. Isn't that enough??"

"I just mean if someone else wants to get out of the hall for a bit, we've got space for one more."

"Can I join? I have decent strength and weapons and I can tank some hits as a Warden"

"Fine with me." As Erik offers the warden a chair, he looks around for any objections from other party members, before scribbling down his and his companions' names. "Any volunteers or nominations for party leader?"

Fields of Glory Party Sign Up

Karie Alderflask, level 32.5 Minstrel

Erik Tyrvarr, level 25 Battle Mage

William Harkenshire, level 21.6Warden

Warlen Melimane, level 18.5 Mystic Knight

Siercon, level 18 Battle Mage

Avalanche, level 13.5 Barbarian

Siercon, Level 18 Battle Mage (Siercon and Coral)

Erik Tyrvarr, level 25 Battle Mage (Myrddyn)

Sign-ups close in 6 days.

FM Note: I need each member of that list to bold their own sign-up separately, please. :wink:

Edited by Flipz

Schezerade passes by the group, setting a glass of what looked to be tomato juice mixed with lime and smelling of peppers, garlic, and mustard in front of Warlen, before returning to her post behind the bar.

Warlen took a quick look at the drink, and closing his eyes, swallowed the mixture. After a deal of gagging, he straightened up, nodded his thanks to the barmaid, and ordered a drink of water.

"I just mean if someone else wants to get out of the hall for a bit, we've got space for one more."

"Fine with me." As Erik offers the warden a chair, he looks around for any objections from other party members, before scribbling down his and his companions' names. "Any volunteers or nominations for party leader?"

"How about you? Or Karie, if she wants to?"

"Could be I've mistaken how this works, actually." Erik peers at the sign-up sheet. "The Keeper of the Fields might pick a leader 'imself, but if he doesn't and no-one else wants to, sure, I could lead."

"Oh, alright, fine, I'll sign up."

Karie signs up for the Fields of Glory.

"Could be I've mistaken how this works, actually." Erik peers at the sign-up sheet. "The Keeper of the Fields might pick a leader 'imself, but if he doesn't and no-one else wants to, sure, I could lead."

"By all means, Erik, the floor is yours."