Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Guts signs up for Quest #103. Standing in front of the questboard, Guts smiles at Hoke:

"Maybe we'll go on a quest together, wouldn't that be the greatest?"

"Maybe we'll go on a quest together, wouldn't that be the greatest?"

"I will look forward to it," Hoke said with a wink, "Should make short work of whatever is in our way."

Guts offered Hoke to be the first to go back up the stairs to the bar area: "Indeed, as long as we face something unarmed like some bunnies I'm sure we'll plough right through with you in front."

Edited by Scubacarrot

Guts offered Hoke to be the first to go back up the stairs to the bar area: "Indeed, as long as we face something unarmed like some bunnies I'm sure we'll plough right through with you in front."

"Whatever works," Hoke said as he made his way upstairs.

Guts followed closely behind Hoke. "I feel like you're not taking me seriously anymore, Hoke. Killer Bunnies are a serious issue back home in Strivvi. Did you ever have the chance to visit Strivvi?"

Edited by Scubacarrot

Me, Xorag walk into hall to find quest to travel. What do me find? None. None for me and me pet velociraptor, Sir mister cuddles to do.

Sorry if word speak is foul, me have probleem handling Common-speak. Me shall need betaught.

Edited by Microdragons

Guts followed closely behind Hoke. "I feel like you're not taking me seriously anymore, Hoke. Killer Bunnies are a serious issue back home in Strivvi. Did you ever have the chance to visit Strivvi?"

"I have heard tales of The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog. Horrid stuff really. In all of my travels, I do not recall a visit to Strivvi. How is that land?"

"I have heard tales of The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog. Horrid stuff really. In all of my travels, I do not recall a visit to Strivvi. How is that land?"

"Oh you'll love it. The people are just the best. Really, you'll fit right in, and if you're really lucky, the weather will only be blistering hot instead of the usual excruciatingly hot."

"Oh you'll love it. The people are just the best. Really, you'll fit right in, and if you're really lucky, the weather will only be blistering hot instead of the usual excruciatingly hot."

"Sounds lovely."

Actaeon smiles as he sees the new quest posted by the board. Finally, he thinks, the time has come.

Actaeon signs up for quest #103

"Sounds lovely."

"Well, I'm just so glad it fits your interests. Maybe we can make the trip together sometime. I'm only mostly not allowed back... I'm terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to leave you, I saw one of our possible Questmates just sign up."

Guts walks back down the stairs, and greets Actaeon.

"I'm Guts. You're new, I presume?"

"Well, I'm just so glad it fits your interests. Maybe we can make the trip together sometime. I'm only mostly not allowed back... I'm terribly sorry, but I'm going to have to leave you, I saw one of our possible Questmates just sign up."

Guts walks back down the stairs, and greets Actaeon.

"I'm Guts. You're new, I presume?"

Actaeon turns his head to look at the man.

"I am indeed new."

He pauses, "I noticed that you signed on to stop Alfendi Lupine. Do you know anything about him?"

Yuji walked in the room slowly, taking it all in. It was odd for him to see so many people at the same time, rushing, all the hussle and bussle. He then though to himself "Hm... looks like everyone is around there I guess." as he looked at the quest board. He then approached it and looked at it closely. He read each quest carefully, and thought of one that would fit him best, but with a reasonable reward of course. He decided on quest #103, seeing as it gives him a good opportunity to start his new life. Yuji then signed himself up for quest #103.

Edited by Daeth

Yuji walked in the room slowly, taking it all in. It was odd for him to see so many people at the same time, rushing, all the hussle and bussle. He then though to himself "Hm... looks like everyone is around there I guess." as he looked at the quest board. He then approached it and looked at it closely. He read each quest carefully, and thought of one that would fit him best, but with a reasonable reward of course. He decided on quest #103, seeing as it gives him a good opportunity to start his new life. Yuji then signed himself up for quest #103.

"Hi there!" said Warlen, sauntering over to the hero.

"Warlen Melimane, Mage. This is Quarion, my floating, flying, flaming skull friend."

"Hey." Said Quarion.

"And you... are new. Am I right? Huh?" Asked Warlen with a cheesy grin on his face.

"Hi there!" said Warlen, sauntering over to the hero.

"Warlen Melimane, Mage. This is Quarion, my floating, flying, flaming skull friend."

"Hey." Said Quarion.

"And you... are new. Am I right? Huh?" Asked Warlen with a cheesy grin on his face.

Looks back at Warlen. He then says "Oh, hello... Yes, I am new. So, are you doing this whole quest #103 thing? I'm trying to figure my way around these new places, maybe you could help?"

A new notice pinned to the quest board catches Thormanil's eye. House-sitting for the Shadeaux. It had certainly been a while since he had worked for them, and how much trouble could he possibly get into while house sitting?

"Quite a lot." he jokes to Arx, chuckling as he signs his name under Quest 103.

In addition, he posts a notice of his own on the board, hoping some clever wording will actually draw some attention:

For sale:

Wyvern's Tailblade. Ripped from the great beast itself, the greatsword boasts 12 WP.

Sticky Gloves. Give 'em time and they'll pay for themselves.

Fighter's Boots. The first of their kind. Get up in their faces and smack 'em around a bit.

~A new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#104 by Flipz)!~

~A new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#104 by Flipz)!~

Sign up, hope this is for low powered warriors. Thinking my chances are not good for the other quest I sign up for.