Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

"Of course you did, of course"

"Want me to beat you to a pulp, you big pile of scrap metal?"

6967482250_f66391f200_q.jpg

"Considering I did just that to you earlier, I doubt you could," Dak scoffs, showing just a hint of malevolence toward Drake. The scar that had formed across his right eyebrow showed clearly through his hair.

6967482250_f66391f200_q.jpg

"Considering I did just that to you earlier, I doubt you could," Dak scoffs, showing just a hint of malevolence toward Drake. The scar that had formed across his right eyebrow showed clearly through his hair.

Drake heard Dak and so he put his arm out in front of him without looking backwards. "Don't....remind me.....of that day." Drake said, looking at a huge scratch and a couple of bruises going down his left and right leg, and then he looked in a nearby mirror and looked uneasily at the big bruise on his left cheek.

"Calm down, everybody! Mister flamerobe, I'm sure that good knight-with-a-crossbow there simply meant "Of course you did, of course" because if you hadn't made it out alive, you wouldn't be here. Also, he's bigger than you. And, crossbows are dangerous, and that slight purple hue it has gives me the impression that it is somehow even more dangerous than a normal crossbow."

"And you there, Mister slightly-sneaky-looking-man-with-a-big-knife, I don't know what history you have with Mister flamerobe, but if you want to bring it to blows, I encourage you to take it to the arena, or at least give me a warning so I can hide somewhere to avoid becoming collateral damage."

Said Erik, checking he had a clear path to the window in case of trouble.

"Calm down, everybody! Mister flamerobe, I'm sure that good knight-with-a-crossbow there simply meant "Of course you did, of course" because if you hadn't made it out alive, you wouldn't be here. Also, he's bigger than you. And, crossbows are dangerous, and that slight purple hue it has gives me the impression that it is somehow even more dangerous than a normal crossbow."

"And you there, Mister slightly-sneaky-looking-man-with-a-big-knife, I don't know what history you have with Mister flamerobe, but if you want to bring it to blows, I encourage you to take it to the arena, or at least give me a warning so I can hide somewhere to avoid becoming collateral damage."

Mizuki walks up to Erik and asks "I'll buy you a beer for stopping those to from fighting in the hall,"

"Thats OK, I usually try to avoid killing newbie heroes."

"Don't worry, I haven't been looking for trouble but obviously our friend here was looking for a fight. No worries, I'm not in a mood for fighting, and anyways, because of my position as Warden it is my responsibility to protect, not destroy heedlessly."

Mizuki walks up to Erik and asks "I'll buy you a beer for stopping those to from fighting in the hall,"

"No fighting was going to happen in the hall, my dear Mizuki, if you really thought I would fight that little knight then you must've been very mistaken. Anyways, one hit from one of my arrows could take him out permanently so I don't think he should be so eager to start a fight."

"Anyways, if you don't mind, I'd like to buy both of you a drink, that is, if you don't mind..."

"I have no problem with either of you buying drinks if you want to, but I thought they were free... (muttered) I might owe Scheherazade a small fortune if I was supposed to be paying for them."

"I have no problem with either of you buying drinks if you want to, but I thought they were free... (muttered) I might owe Scheherazade a small fortune if I was supposed to be paying for them."

"You mean she was charging me for drinks that were supposed to be free ?" Mizuki said before saying to Benji " I'll accept your offer of a drink."

"Trust me, I have no desire to bring this to blows. I, unlike most Heroes here it seems, would rather spend my time at the place that's as close to a home as I have without any fights."

"Trust me, I have no desire to bring this to blows. I, unlike most Heroes here it seems, would rather spend my time at the place that's as close to a home as I have without any fights."

"Good! Now that we're all friends, lets the four of us go walk over to the bar and the drinks are on me!"

*walks over to the bar*

"Hey! That'll be four drinks for me and my friends!"

"Good! Now that we're all friends, lets the four of us go walk over to the bar and the drinks are on me!"

*walks over to the bar*

"Hey! That'll be four drinks for me and my friends!"

"Hey! I'd like one too!"Drake said, eagerly.

A dapper man in a blue overshirt enters the Hall, seeming very out of place. He wanders across to the Questboard and peruses it for a while, stroking his elegantly-shaped moustache as he does so. "Yes, they will do!" he says to himself as he selects 5 names placed against Quest#32:

• Erik Tyrvarr, Level 1 Barbarian (Myrddyn)
    Sorrow, Level 1 Rogue (Endgame) **Party Leader**
    Mizuki Kimura , Level 1 Rogue (zakura)
    Nagure Level 1 Barbarian (Costy)
    Drake Flamerobe,level 1 Knight (xxlrocka)

Captain Hlin Horrkkba of the Ve'er Town Watch addressed the Hall:

7113987297_c5a161e213_t.jpg

"I need these five chosen heroes to do any last minute shopping, as I shall return in a few hours to take you to the fair town of Ve'er. That is all."

He turned smartly and left the Hall.

OOC: I know it said 4 heroes on the Quest but we had 5 level ones sign up and it seemed a shame not to take them all. The Quest thread will be up in a couple of hours.

Edited by Rumble Strike

"Noooooooo!" :sing:

"Hah, thats how I feel... left behind again... dang it, I want to go on another quest :tongue: Maybe we'll get to go on another quest together."

Arasmyth sighed. 0 for three, and the fair Elven maiden he'd been conversing with had embarked upon one of the Quests that had left. It was far too long since he'd had a proper Elven conversation, the elves he'd met here in Eubric all seemed more human than Elven. He'd begun to doubt the purity of most of their lineage. "Cormamin niuve tenna' ta ellea lle au'," he whispered quietly, a farewell on his native tongue that expressed wistfulness and regret and being separated. He wasn't sure whether he was speaking of his homeland or Nerwen at tis point.

Translation: My heart shall weep until it sees thee again.

OOC: Yes, I've joined the dark side of color coded text. Arasmyth now speaks in #0000FF.

Edited by Kadabra

Drake found he had been picked for a quest, and so he shouted "YES!" triumphantly. He said to some nearby hero "I've been picked for the quest!" and he ran off through the hall doors, cheering as the doors slammed shut behind him.

"Does anyone have a cheap Crossbow that they want to sell? WP doesn't matter, as all I want to do with it is use it to shoot Venom-coated darts."

I look upon the questboard to not only see I was picked, but ALSO the party leader. I twirled my scythe with 2 fingers while making a shopping list for the quest. Then I realized: I have about 10 gold to my name. Hopefully this quest will fix that...

"Hah, thats how I feel... left behind again... dang it, I want to go on another quest :tongue: Maybe we'll get to go on another quest together."

When they talked about this being a quest for new heroes, I didn't realize just how new they had in mind. I thought they would at least have one senior citizen...perhaps we should make a quest of our own where we follow after them and protect them from danger. :tongue: Who's paying? That's all I want to know, really.

I hear a faint mutter behind me, but can't quite make out who said it. Probably that arrogant young Elf.

What use will I be?!? I can fight you know...I just prefer not to. :blush:

Mizuki goes up to Erik and says "Once this quest is done, I want a rematch in the arena."

"Does anyone have a cheap Crossbow that they want to sell? WP doesn't matter, as all I want to do with it is use it to shoot Venom-coated darts."

"Didn't I already sell one to you?"

When they talked about this being a quest for new heroes, I didn't realize just how new they had in mind. I thought they would at least have one senior citizen...perhaps we should make a quest of our own where we follow after them and protect them from danger. :tongue: Who's paying? That's all I want to know, really.

I hear a faint mutter behind me, but can't quite make out who said it. Probably that arrogant young Elf.

What use will I be?!? I can fight you know...I just prefer not to. :blush:

"Hey, lets go train in the arena... maybe you're more powerful than you thought."

"Didn't I already sell one to you?"

"Yes. I need another to make into a wrist-mounted dart launcher."

OOC: Really more for Role-Play purposes. From the start, I had wanted Daxus to have a wrist-mounted poison-dart launcher, and a wrist-mounted rope/grappling line.

"Hey, lets go train in the arena... maybe you're more powerful than you thought."

"Oh, no, you don't try that on me. I refuse. I do not fight needless battle. Leo already lured me into one, making the rewards of winning tempting at the least, but the dastardly schemer drew me into an evil plot. Thankfully, I escaped before he could draw the noose."

Apologies, I should not have posted here but I didn't realise I was on a quest :laugh:

Edited by Myrddyn

"Oh, no, you don't try that on me. I refuse. I do not fight needless battle. Leo already lured me into one, making the rewards of winning tempting at the least, but the dastardly schemer drew me into an evil plot. Thankfully, I escaped before he could draw the noose."

"Fine, be that way, you chicken of a monk!"

"Yes. I need another to make into a wrist-mounted dart launcher."

OOC: Really more for Role-Play purposes. From the start, I had wanted Daxus to have a wrist-mounted poison-dart launcher, and a wrist-mounted rope/grappling line.

"Well, maybe you'd be interested in going to the arena with me?"