Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

FOR SALE:

Marksman Monocle (Misses are rerolled, Headwear) - 250 gold

Hydra Fang (WP: 10, Dagger) - 60 gold

Crocodile Handbag (Max Ether +2, accessory) - 50 gold

Crocodile Belt (Max Health +2, accessory) - 30 gold

Contact Benji Carvenhall, the depressed looking beast warrior upstairs. All prices negotiable.

Seeing Benji's sign, I stroll over.

"How have you been of late?" I query disinterestedly, examining the wares for sale.

"A major clear out, I see. Troubled with your life, perchance? If you happen to be in need of items to replace these that you're selling, I can fetch you a good deal...85% off the marketplace value."

Hoke was rested, but it didn't feel like it. He passed by the bar on the way down and ordered some food and drink for himself and Torc, feeling like he hadn't eaten in a week. He found his cushioned high-backed chair in its spot by the hearth and sat down with a plop. He had left his gear, arms and armor in his room, except for the small pouch tied around his neck and the orb contained within. He grabbed a log and threw it on the fire and poked about it for a bit. Torc curl up beside him in the chair, her serpentine tail wrapping around the nearest part of him. Her amber eyes seemed to soak in the fire's flames as they danced in the hearth. Hoke watched the flames too as he waited on his food, one hand absently stroking Torc, the other clenched around the pouch on his neck.

"Why is it that everyone feels compelled to bring their pets into the hall these days. Can't animals stay outside? Next thing we're going to have that little progg back in here again after it took so long for me to get rid of him."

Seeing Benji's sign, I stroll over.

"How have you been of late?" I query disinterestedly, examining the wares for sale.

"A major clear out, I see. Troubled with your life, perchance? If you happen to be in need of items to replace these that you're selling, I can fetch you a good deal...85% off the marketplace value."

"Um, well, sure." Benji looks at Pretzel gruffly, and grunts. "Here, take 944 gold, and buy, I dunno, stuff."

I excitedly snap up the gold and return with 4 potions for Benji.

Returning to the hall, I hand Benji his items.

"What's with the robes? Are you becoming soft? The ways of the beast no longer your thing?"

I excitedly snap up the gold and return with 4 potions for Benji.

Returning to the hall, I hand Benji his items.

"What's with the robes? Are you becoming soft? The ways of the beast no longer your thing?"

Benji accepts the purchased items, and also the things that he gave to Pretzel for gems to be unmerged and forgot to mention it. :grin:

He looks at Pretzel angrily.

"Are you to make fun of me, or do you actually care about my problems? You already got my gold, monk."

He pulls out Blitze's Modified Remedy. He gazes at it as he sloshes it around inside of its vial.

"What do you say? I drink it?"

I stare at the bottle inquisitively.

"What is it?

"I have some experience as an alchemist, perhaps I should have a sniff."

Alexis glares at the Aura before turning to Althior with a smile. "Oh come on, you know you want some." She sits next to him and places her hand on his thigh. "You have the lonely look on your face."

"Go make someone else miserable for a change. That's not who I am anymore, girl. Learn that and move on," He sits back, "I'm fine all by my lonesome. Less distractions. Less Pain..."

"Less pain?" She looks him up and down. "Sure doesn't look that way to me. You know, you should spend less time with dead people and that thing," Alexis looks at the Aura, "and more time with real people."

Finnegan and Althior both scoff simultaneously. "Real people you say? I apologize for not being able to hop from bed to bed like you, sleeping with anyone who can do me some good. You have no idea what real people are like either, Harlot. When's the last time you had a real relationship, hm? Me? Regulus? I may not have real relationships by your standards, but don't think that yours are any more real than mine,"

"They're more real than anything you currently have. When's the last time you actually had a half decent conversation?"

"They're more real than anything you currently have. When's the last time you actually had a half decent conversation?"

"Tell me when the last time you had one. I feel like you don't spend much of your time talking these days, if you know what I mean,"

"I wasn't talking to you stupid. It's not like you can feel anything."

Finnegan and Althior exchange a look. "What he said," The Necromancer restates.

"You are human, so I know you're supposed to feel. I can always try to fix that." She leans closer to him, smiling, making sure he has a nice view of her assets.

The Necromancer's gaze never shifts from the Harlot's face. "I've seen better," Before his 'companion' can respond, he pulls out 15 gold from his satchel "I'm guessing you're not letting me be until you get something out of this." He slides it towards the elf. "Are we done here?"

Alexis chuckles. "Just what I was looking for," She passes the Lieutenant's Helm (SP:3, Immunity to Fragile) to Althior. "Something to remember me by, Al. Don't want that nice head of yours getting all banged up..." She winks, "I'll be seeing you around then." Alexis gets up and walks away, as she's walking she turns around and blows him a kiss.

Bobby looks around with a dreamy look in his eyes. He watches as all the heroes make goo-goo eyes at each other, his own eyes a little misty. "This is trippy, man," he declares to no one in particular before wandering over to the quest board and signing up for Quest #121.

I stare at the bottle inquisitively.

"What is it?

"I have some experience as an alchemist, perhaps I should have a sniff."

"It is the cure." Benji laughed, looking smug.

"I did mention that I didn't bwcome a were creature by choice didn't I?"

"Anyways, I obtained this on my most recent quest. It is supposedly a cure for lycanthropy. However, I know not the side effects, or if it will even cure me. Earlier when the adrenaline was rushing I was going to just pop it down, but now I'm a bit worried."

Hoke finished his meal and leaned back deeply into the cushioned chair. After the previous's nights adventure, he thought maybe he should just spend the day in the chair in front of the fire. Torc seemed to agree.

"I'm not sure if such a 'disease' can be 'cured.' What you need is an exorcism."

"I don't have a demon." Benji snorts. "I guess I'll just have to try it out then? If it don't work you can try out your prayers and crap on me, to see if that works. But I'm telling ya, if there's anybody up there, they're not going to help the likes of us."

"I don't have a demon." Benji snorts. "I guess I'll just have to try it out then? If it don't work you can try out your prayers and crap on me, to see if that works. But I'm telling ya, if there's anybody up there, they're not going to help the likes of us."

"Well, if you don't believe they will of course they won't," I taunt.

Bobby walks back towards his seat, still in a bit of a daze. He spots Benji. "Hey-o, boss man, how's it hanging? You back already dog? I ain't even been out of the hall since you left!"

A window shatters as a figure flies through landing in a quick tuck and roll.

15856534637_fe5336c6b9_t.jpg

"Well that was exciting," the man comments to no-one in particular. Passing a provocatively dressed elf, the man gives a teasing growl before moving to the bar.

15856534637_fe5336c6b9_t.jpg

"Cider, bread too if you've got it and marmalade, thanks Lovely."

16016525386_e4f820fe3b_n.jpg

Boris Bruhalv (Waterbrick)

38 year old male vampire Cleric

Level 1

Power: 4

Health: 9/9

Gold: 10

Equipment: Simple Mace (WP: 3, mace)

Inventory: Potion, Remedy

Edited by Waterbrick Down

Hey, watch it. People pay for those things.

At least, I think so. Come to mind, I haven't seen anyone save Scheherazade do any actual caretaking here.