Sandy

Heroica RPG - Heroica Hall

Seeing a new elf (Annienal) in the Hall, Thalion goes from the dark corner he was sitting in to introduce himself. He lowers his hood so that his features become visible, then approaches and bows with a smile, "Greetings! I am Thalion Dwinlas of Murkwood realm. Whom do I have a pleasure of addressing?"

Annienal's timid demeanour persists, although she feels slightly more open when she notices Thalion's ears.

14843699811_088fbcaeeb_o.jpg

"Um... hello. Um, my name name is Annienal Anavir. I, um, was in a military academy before coming here. Trost Military Academy. Is there, um, something you wish to talk about?"

Annienal's timid demeanour persists, although she feels slightly more open when she notices Thalion's ears.

"Um... hello. Um, my name name is Annienal Anavir. I, um, was in a military academy before coming here. Trost Military Academy. Is there, um, something you wish to talk about?"

"A pleasure to meet you Annienal. I was in the magic academy before coming here. And to answer your question, well yes and no, I noticed you are feeling somewhat uncomfortable here so I thought seeing your own kin might help with that uneasiness. I dont remember seeing you here earlier, so I would assume you came here recently? Did you manage to get on any quests?"

"A pleasure to meet you Annienal. I was in the magic academy before coming here. And to answer your question, well yes and no, I noticed you are feeling somewhat uncomfortable here so I thought seeing your own kin might help with that uneasiness. I dont remember seeing you here earlier, so I would assume you came here recently? Did you manage to get on any quests?"

"Oh, well, I'm okay, really. I've been shy ever since I was little; even at Trost I was rather timid. I arrived a couple of weeks ago, and was shortly thereafter shipped of to the Low Kingdoms to help wake a duke's son. It was a strange experience, made even more so by Mr. Docken. He kept speaking of the Voice in the Sky. You, um, wouldn't know what he meant, do you?"

She offered her plate of bread and dip to Thalion by pushing it in his direction, but still kept her distance.

Seeing his opportunity, Actaeon smiles and offers his hand to the elf who's entering the conversation, "Thalion, pleasure to meet you, I'm Actaeon. I'm trying to get a party ready for the current quest on the board. Would you be interested in joining me, this knight," he gestures to Kiray, "And one of these two knights?" he asks gesturing now at Throlan and Annie.

Kiray offerd her hand as well. "Kiray, well met. We could sure use another person, one who's skillset is more varied than ours."

Before new guy walks over:

"Yeah, I'm a half elf. Although, never did meet the "half" part of me."

After new guy walks over:

"Warlen Melimane, half elf. Nice to have met two elves in one day."

To Annnienal:

"Thanks. Enjoy the sword."

Takes 50 gold and gives Annienal his sanctified Rito Longsword.

Edited by The Chosen Minifigure

"I'm not really one for alcohol. It, um, dulls the senses. And stuff."

"Me neither, but I have a weakness for wines, Montresorian white is a particular favorite of mine."

"Greetings! I am Thalion Dwinlas of Murkwood realm. Whom do I have a pleasure of addressing?"

"Us. Including myself, Throlar Wineghilm of Titaan at your service."

"And one of these two knights?"

"I'd be more than willing to go, but are you willing to take me, hmm?" Edited by Lord Duvors

"Thanks. Enjoy the sword."

Takes 50 gold and gives Annienal his sanctified Rito Longsword.

Annienal passes Warlen her fifty gold and takes the Sanctified Rito Longsword.

"Um... thank you."

Warlen orders a mug of Elven Dew , then strikes up a conversation with Actaeton.

"So, Act, signing up for a quest mere days after returning form the last? Just a bit hasty, maybe... although, gotta keep on your toes, huh?"

Actaeon smiles, "Exactly right! I'm ready to get back out there!"

Realizing that today is the last day, Actaeon signs up his party (or what there is of it so far).

Actaeon signs three Heroes up for Quest #112 with himself as the Party Leader.

• Actaeon Artus Level 6 Ranger (Actaeon) *Party Leader*
  • Annie Anavar Level 5 Knight (Kintobor)
  • Kiray Nastayo Level 10 Knight (KingoftheZempk

He hopes that Thalion will join the party too, but the mage is yet to respond.

"Well, better decide which knight to take. The cute elf or the short dwarf?" he said quietly, so only Actaeton could hear him.

After walking back from the board, Actaeon whispers back, "I forgot about the dwarf. Oh well, what's done is done."

Edited by Actaeon

Warlen grinned, despite being slightly disappointed that he might not get to see Annie for ages.

"You can still add him if the Mage disagrees and you run out if time. Or, add me! Although, you seem sorta reluctant... not that I care."

~A new quest has been posted on the Quest Board (#113 by The Legonater)!~

Looking at the new Quest, Actaeon realizes that he has nothing to lose. Actaeon signs up for Quest #113.

200 gold sounds great, but a mine doesn't sound too fun. Hopefully I get picked for #112 instead.

Warlen grinned, despite being slightly disappointed that he might not get to see Annie for ages.

"You can still add him if the Mage disagrees and you run out if time. Or, add me! Although, you seem sorta reluctant... not that I care."

"Three Knights and a Ranger, not likely," he pauses. "I am only reluctant because... well honestly, part of it is that sometimes I feel like you don't really trust me, especially not as Party Leader. The other part is that since with both new here, I figured it's good to meet new heroes and quest with them. So if I have a choice to have you or a new Mage that I haven't met before, you can see why I would choose him, right?" he finishes, hoping that Warlen understands.

Warlen grins sadly.

"It's ok. I get the whole "Meet new people" thing. And hey, Act? I know we've had our differences, most notably the whole "Dragoon" thing, but look. I trust you about 93% of the time. The other seven was when you sided with Diana." Warlen chuckled. "Actually, closer to 85%, I can think of some other disagreements."

Warlen signs up for quest #113

Edited by The Chosen Minifigure

Heckz aproached the questboard happy to see a new quest. He was raising his quill until he read 'No Rogues' and he went back to his table sad and muttering curses. Most of them referring to the questgiver's level of beauty, even though he didn't even know how he looked like.

Kiray signs up for Quest #113. "Just in case we don't go on the other one," she says.

Throlar just began to stare ahead blankly, his hands trembled slightly, and he convulsively clenched them, dropping the wineglass that he still held in one of them.

Muttering to himself he said; "Si mundus invigilans meque alienae aliis mori contigerit, nihil ad me et ad miseriam quidem, ut ea contentio nonne?"

He swiftly tried to rise from his seat and storm out of the hall. Unfortunately he forgot that his seat was taller than he was, and he fell to the floor with a thud, subsequent attempts to stand were met with minimal success.

Edited by Lord Duvors

Alexander sees another quest "Oh... Duplovia..." he thought, then he sign-up for Quest 113.

"Oh, well, I'm okay, really. I've been shy ever since I was little; even at Trost I was rather timid. I arrived a couple of weeks ago, and was shortly thereafter shipped of to the Low Kingdoms to help wake a duke's son. It was a strange experience, made even more so by Mr. Docken. He kept speaking of the Voice in the Sky. You, um, wouldn't know what he meant, do you?"

She offered her plate of bread and dip to Thalion by pushing it in his direction, but still kept her distance.

"Thank you." Thalion smiles and bows a little before he takes a piece of bread. "That is good to hear, most heroes that come here have to wait longer to show their skills, seems you were lucky!" He smiles then pauses. "And as for Docken, I honestly have no idea what he could mean by Voice in the Sky..." Thalion pondered on the phrase for a moment when Actaeon and the others addressed him.

"A pleasure to meet you all: Actaeon, Kiray, Warlen and Throlar. Sure, I dont mind joining you, if you think that would make a party more balanced." He looks at the heroes around him that Acteon mentioned and thought they looked a bit inexperienced compared to him.

Current Sign-ups for Quest #112:

Party #1:

• Alexander Vandagant, Level 24.67 Hunter (Wedge09) *Party Leader*
  • Francis Barkley, Level 5 Ranger (Captain Settle)
  • Mizuki Kimura, Level 24 Assassin (zakura)
  • William Harkenshire, Level 19.5 Warden (Fred Daniel Yam)

Party #2:

• Atramor Gibbin, Level 32.75 Regulator (CallMePie) *Party Leader*
  • Dyric Rone, Level 26.33 Assassin (The Legonater)
  • Namyrra Uq, Level 45.8 Archmage (Quarryman)
  • Monk Pretzel, Level 30 Artisan (Palathadric)

Party #3:

• Actaeon Artus, Level 6 Ranger (Actaeon) *Party Leader*
  • Annienal Anavir, Level 5 Knight (Kintobor)
  • Kiray Nastayo, Level 10 Knight (KingoftheZempk)
  • Thalion Dwinlas, Level 29.33 Sorcerer (-obelix-)

QM Note:

I'll be choosing heroes soon; just wanted to let Party #3 know that I saw you guys sign up.

"A pleasure to meet you all: Actaeon, Kiray, Warlen and Throlar. Sure, I dont mind joining you, if you think that would make a party more balanced." He looks at the heroes around him that Acteon mentioned and thought they looked a bit inexperienced compared to him.

Actaeon smiles, "Good. Your skills will be useful, and your experience will likely be needed as well. Welcome aboard!"

You see a figure in black cloak and blue armor slip into the Hall, keeping her head down, and moving towards the Quest Board.

av-belsant.png

"..."

Just as quickly, the figure departs, and you see a new paper in place of the sign ups for Quest #112:

Chosen Heroes for Quest #112:

Party
DAMN:

• Atramor Gibbin, Level 32.75 Regulator (CallMePie) *Party Leader*
  • Dyric Rone, Level 26.33 Assassin (The Legonater)
  • Namyrra Uq, Level 45.8 Archmage (Quarryman)
  • Monk Pretzel, Level 30 Artisan (Palathadric)

QM Note:

The quest topic will be up soon, hopefully. I was working on it, but it's taken me a while to remove a MegaBlok-ton of unnecessary 'font' and 'color' tags from one of your stats. :tongue: I figured that I should get this up and give you guys the chance to finish any last minute shopping you might have to do.