de-marco

MOC: red sportcar

Lovely. Probably not the sturdiest thing around, but looking really, really lovely.

Great sports car 'de-marco'. This one looks like it has the front end of a 90's Corvette and the a** of a 50's Vette. All around a sweet looking ride default_classic.gif

This is an excellent MOC! Great use of parts. You've fit so much into such a small space. This is a very clever build and I like how you integrated the SNOT flawlessly in a very small MOC. I blogged it too!

Great design, very classy design. I like that it's a blend of more modern cars (front grille) and the classic auto-mobiles (the back, and the separate sort of "fenders" with the lights and trunk).

And I'm really impressed with the snot, though I can see it having the potential to be wobbly in regards to the headlights/doors. Is it in real life?

In any case, a really outstanding design and a wonderful display piece. :thumbup:

Excellent sports car 'de-marco', the driver looks to be a younger looking Clarkson. :laugh:

Cool front end and keep these cool creations of yours comming 'de-marco' ! :grin: Brick On ! :grin:

Brilliant details on this awesome car 'de-marco', I love to see 5 stud wide cars which are unfortunately a rarity!