Truely a fantastic episode.

The whole story about the Devourer was creepy, and, my God, was the fully grown Devourer scary. Already knew Zane was a robot due to some spoilers from before, but I did like the whole "Zane's past" scene. Also sad when his father died. I was kinda shocked they showed that in a Lego show.

As for Wu, it is interesting to see what he's getting into. Also funny to see Nuckal and Kruncha yet again. Also, where exactly is Garmadon (and Wu, now) Garmadon escaped the Underworld I thought. I guess he didn't quite make it out.

Kalhiki

This is my post about the new episode "Tick Tock":

Wow. This episode was..strange. I noticed how the intro has been updated with the four ninja in their ZX suits. I was really surprised to see the falcon was a robot, and apparently Zane is too! He didn't sound too happy. EDIT: 7:18 PM: I was really shocked when Zane opened his stomach. I would have reacted the same as Kai did. The scene with him dancing and singing was too funny, :laugh: The entire backstory of Cyborg Zane, with the death of his father was kind of sad to me, after everything he did for Zane. Zane unlocking his full potential was amazing, and I was so excited to see him go all epic ninja on the Treehorns! I was totally expecting him to turn into NRG Zane.

I can't wait to see what happens after Sensei goes to the Underworld to Garmadon. (I know the episode is on YT in Korean, but I'm going to wait until next week.)

-Sci

But didn't he turn into NRG Zane? Or was he really close to it...?

This is my post about the new episode "Tick Tock":

Wow. This episode was..strange. I noticed how the intro has been updated with the four ninja in their ZX suits. I was really surprised to see the falcon was a robot, and apparently Zane is too! He didn't sound too happy. EDIT: 7:18 PM: I was really shocked when Zane opened his stomach. I would have reacted the same as Kai did. The scene with him dancing and singing was too funny, :laugh: The entire backstory of Cyborg Zane, with the death of his father was kind of sad to me, after everything he did for Zane. Zane unlocking his full potential was amazing, and I was so excited to see him go all epic ninja on the Treehorns! I was totally expecting him to turn into NRG Zane.

I can't wait to see what happens after Sensei goes to the Underworld to Garmadon. (I know the episode is on YT in Korean, but I'm going to wait until next week.)

-Sci

So Zane IS a cyborg. I knew it! Could you post (in spoiler tags) how he came to be a cyborg, please?

Edited by LEGOman273

So Zane IS a cyborg. I knew it! Could you post (in spoiler tags) how he came to be a cyborg, please?

Or posting a link for the episode (in English, preferably) would be great too.

Not cyborg. Android. There's a difference; one is half-human, half-machine, while the other is completely an artificial construct.

I like it. Zane reminds me a lot of Data from Star Trek, just a bit wackier (which makes sense, this IS Lego after all).

Also, yes, that WAS NRG Zane in this episode, it was just hard to get a clear look amidst all the glowy special effects. :wink:

And, that's not the Underworld...that's the other dimension that Garmadon made a portal to using the Golden Weapons (well, technically Samukai made it, but Garmadon manipulated him into doing it).

Also, the Epic Dragon Battle set description totally makes sense now. Garmadon wants REVENGE! (I wonder how this is gonna tie in to Lloyd's daddy issues, though...

The recent episode was truly awesome.

Zane's origin was handled well, although I think his reaction when he discovered he was a Nindroid was a bit Narmy. Him rediscovering his memories more than made up for that and the fact that they essentially showed Zane's father dying was unexpected. The use of nindroids suggests that the Spinjitzu Smash game, while still not canon, had canon elements in it.

The music to this episode was the best of any so far.

Wu's revelation about Garmadon's experience with the Devourer also surprised me. It does suggest that Garmadon has potential to be redeemed.

The Treehorns were epic, and I want to MOC one at some point.

It's pretty much confirmed as of this episode that the NRG-ninja are forms the ninja can take once they've unlocked their true potential.

Looking forward to the next one!

Not cyborg. Android. There's a difference; one is half-human, half-machine, while the other is completely an artificial construct.

I like it. Zane reminds me a lot of Data from Star Trek, just a bit wackier (which makes sense, this IS Lego after all).

Also, yes, that WAS NRG Zane in this episode, it was just hard to get a clear look amidst all the glowy special effects. :wink:

And, that's not the Underworld...that's the other dimension that Garmadon made a portal to using the Golden Weapons (well, technically Samukai made it, but Garmadon manipulated him into doing it).

Also, the Epic Dragon Battle set description totally makes sense now. Garmadon wants REVENGE! (I wonder how this is gonna tie in to Lloyd's daddy issues, though...

'CM4S' said cyborg, so I was going on that.

"Tick Tock" is by far the best episode I've seen. Since most people have already commented on the plot of it (Lyichir's post sums up my own thoughts pretty well), let me mention something that hasn't really been mentioned: the music. This episode's music was incredible. I've loved the falcon's theme music from the beginning, but the music as they are pursuing the falcon is epic. The tracks "Zane's True Potential" and "A Memory Switch" are also both brilliant.

Overall, the episode really began to show the plot moving along at a faster pace. First, the Ninja demonstrate how much they have advanced in their training in a brief montage. Then, Sensei Wu shares details about Lord Garmadon's backstory. And finally, Zane discovers his past, his nature, and his true potential. Overall, a lot of these things could have been done poorly, but I think they were done quite well, and I look forward to whatever character development awaits Jay, Kai, and Cole as they learn to unlock their own true potential.

I very much look forward to the next episode, which based on a synopsis I read involves

Jay and Nya going on a date!

It's nindroid. Not cyborg, robot, or android.

"Tick Tock" is by far the best episode I've seen.

The tracks "Zane's True Potential" and "A Memory Switch" are also both brilliant.

I very much look forward to the next episode, which based on a synopsis I read involves

Agreed, best episode. I'm still shocked that Zane is a nindroid.

All I get from those URLS are blue screens (not the ones that make you shut your computer down)

In case you didn't know, the episode is already on YT, but in Korean..the URL was posted a few pages back.

-Sci

"Tick Tock" is by far the best episode I've seen. Since most people have already commented on the plot of it (Lyichir's post sums up my own thoughts pretty well), let me mention something that hasn't really been mentioned: the music. This episode's music was incredible. I've loved the falcon's theme music from the beginning, but the music as they are pursuing the falcon is epic. The tracks "Zane's True Potential" and "A Memory Switch" are also both brilliant.

Overall, the episode really began to show the plot moving along at a faster pace. First, the Ninja demonstrate how much they have advanced in their training in a brief montage. Then, Sensei Wu shares details about Lord Garmadon's backstory. And finally, Zane discovers his past, his nature, and his true potential. Overall, a lot of these things could have been done poorly, but I think they were done quite well, and I look forward to whatever character development awaits Jay, Kai, and Cole as they learn to unlock their own true potential.

Link to the music page please? I had it bookmarked, but somehow lost it... :cry_sad:

As to the spoiler...Wu talked about unlocking your True Potential meaning two things:

1. Perfect physical condition (Check for all four Ninja, and possibly for Nya as well)

2. You must uncover that great inner conflict that holds you back. For Zane, that meant recovering the memories of his past.

So, based on number 2, the spoiler about Jay makes sense; in order to unlock his True Potential, he has to

tell Nya he loves her. D'awww... :wub:

There's an obvious "question to my fellow fans" here, but all things considered I think I should post a separate topic instead, as it could be rather topic-derailing. :wink: (I'll edit a link in to this post.)

EDIT: Link added. :wink:

Edited by Flipz

Sorry about that, not sure why the links didn't work. They worked fine for me. The Ninjago music can be found here. Just click "Hear" and scroll down. The tracks from the latest episode are listed under "Zane Battles the Guardian", "Remembering Father", and "True Potential". I have all of them on my iPod, where the three tracks are titled "Iron Man", "A Memory Switch", and "Zane's True Potential".

An interesting thing to note is that the flick-fire missles on Lasha's Bite Cycle have the Fangpyre emblem on them, which implies that it is indeed a Fangpyre vehicle that was given to Lasha. I'll probably put Snappa on it, though, so it fits in with my fleet of Fangpyre vehicles.

the flick-fire missles on Lasha's Bite Cycle have the Fangpyre emblem on them

The flick-fires?! *huh*

Can't say I'm suprised it's a Fangpyre vehicle, they are the only ones who can make them after all. :wink:

Sorry about that, not sure why the links didn't work. They worked fine for me. The Ninjago music can be found here. Just click "Hear" and scroll down. The tracks from the latest episode are listed under "Zane Battles the Guardian", "Remembering Father", and "True Potential". I have all of them on my iPod, where the three tracks are titled "Iron Man", "A Memory Switch", and "Zane's True Potential".

Thanks!

BTW, have you seen the topic I linked in my last post? The one about True Potential?

EPIC SPOILER :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axlU7Nyzva8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kybSB2bVuvc&feature=channel

Our 3 Ninjas know that Zane is a robot. We can hear this. And Zane unlocks his full potential. How?!

HIS FALCON IS ALSO A ROBOT!!!

It's a spoiler, for sure, but not that much of a spoiler, seeing as the episode aired on Wednesday and we've been discussing it here since then.

And there's more to him discovering his true potential than that. He discovers it by getting past the fact that he's different than the others, and realizing that his father loved him and wanted him to use his powers to help people.

It's a spoiler, for sure, but not that much of a spoiler, seeing as the episode aired on Wednesday and we've been discussing it here since then.

And there's more to him discovering his true potential than that. He discovers it by getting past the fact that he's different than the others, and realizing that his father loved him and wanted him to use his powers to help people.

Has sb uploaded episode 7?

Has sb uploaded episode 7?

No, it aired on Cartoon Network in the U.S. on Wednesday.

Although, as a matter of policy, I think it would be a good idea to keep plot elements spoilertagged for 24-36 hours after airing, just for those who DVR the eps and don't get to watch them until Thurday. :wink:

Thanks, Bricksandparts! :classic:

Well, I guess that clears things a little on the Anacondrai staff; it does exist. It's just that LEGO have not made it (and somehow, I doubt they ever will, just like they have never included the ninjas' hairpieces in any of the sets).

I'm still a bit confused though. Firstly, why are we only seeing the Anacondrai staff now? Why not back when Pythor was first introduced? Secondly, there are 5 staffs, but yet only 4 fang-blades.

Bluebeard, out-

Edited by Capt. Bluebeard