Sign in to follow this  
Zane

2007 Bionicle

What I meant by "Would it kill them to lose one member." is that if GregF had to leave, would it hurth them so much? EB hasn't been sued, and we've done fine without Lego employees.

The red has my name on it... *y*

And we can leech info better than Halapeno Tofu or any BZP!

If you want to know what it stands for, [it's rude but clean] highlight below

Big Zitty Prat

But that bulky, brown Carapar. Oooo.

And Ehlek looks limber and wicked too.

Kalmah is nice, Pridak's skating on thin ice.

And Takadox's a mantis.

I would never Mantax, diss.

I'd say my favorite would be Mantax and Takadox. Just becuase there animal-like. Kalmah looks pretty bulky looking, so thats a plus. The Ehlek and Carapar are... Cool but weird. And my least favorite would be Pridak. I still like him, but he's too... Blobby. I'll have to wait for a better pic. The white ones have always been my favorite, 'cept this one. I'll be buyin' one of each.

As for Defilak and Dekar, there cool, but could be better. The could have different weapons at least. But I guess the masks make up for that. Morak and Thulox are cool, but they are EXACTLY the same. Good parts in them, though. Overall, the "Matorans" seem like pretty decent small sets. I'll get 'em.

I don't know about the Hydruka/Polyps. For the past three years I've hated the collectibles. I just don't see luanchers as a very collectible-y thing. I wont be spending my money on those... I wonder if they'll come in different shapes, though. Or just different colors.

Theres my two cents. I just pretty much stated the obvious, though. lol

-Kynok

Plays eminem 'without me'

well im back and i won't explain my absence....

anywho the barraki.

i love the water theme...

X-O They've made em all water 'technically.'

Hi guys!

I'm been out of the loop lately, since I have very few access to Internet. So far, the 2007 sets look nice. Mataran are so so, but the yellow Kiril and the dark green Kualsi make them must buy. The two small Rahi are pretty good too. The Barraki pics aren't the best, but they look like good sets. I still can't pick a favourite, I'll judge them better when I'll see better pics.

Also, I don't know much about this debate. But now that I see it's over, I guess there's no reeason to talk about it again.

Shakar

That is SO unfair. X-D But, really, how did he get them if they were supposed to be out in JANUARY 2007?! Man, I so want these guys now, especially since Dekar appears to have a normal yellow color! 8-

Well, while not as good as the VoyaToran, I can certainly see some uses for them -- and the Barraki seems, if nothing else, very different from each other, so that's a plus by far.

However... first we had Hewkii's vibrating axe head... then Nuparu's old man grin and claws... then a Bionicle set of a sperm collection... and now the Barraki have whips...

Do I see a disturbing pattern here?

-Ikk

These 4 Matoran... great parts, except for the damn Bohrok limbs again.

Yellow and green Kanohi?

I'll buy a dozen each.

Kanohi masks For The Win.

Wowzers! I'm not even done with my '06 collection and 2007 starts creeping up behind me. Theres no time to breathe.

-Kynok

the new bionicles look interesting. Geuss this year lego decided to go under the sea with bionicle and the Revamped Aquaraiders.

Jinzo may i ask what that little movie is with the rabbits?

It's from a new Rayman game.

Whoa. Red highlights on Pridak? Talk about weird.

Still loving that red Barraki... I want to duel him with Kopaka. "There can only be one three-eyed creature in this universe..." Or, in Kopaka's case... four-eyed. Let's just say MULTI-EYED, okay?

Hey, the thing I'm excited for is the Left-handed villains. The whole "Six Heroes, One weapon hand" has always bugged me.

Doesn't Kopaka's shield count? I know it's a bit of a stretch, but he could use it by bashing people with it. Meh, in any case, you're right. I'm really liking how some of them have multiple weapons that actually integrate themselves with the set. The tadpole firing device on one side, and the other weapon thing on the other. By "integrate", I mean it looks unique and fitting, whereas the Zamor Launchers kinda stood out like a sore thumb. The tadpole weapon seems to really blend in with each of the figure, which is a definate plus.

Anyways, I'm actually less impressed with the Pridak now. I don't know why LEGO is going back to using Rahkshi limbs for some of them, such as the Pridak. It really looks like an eyesore. I was king expecting him to be a more serpentish being, but I guess it isn't so. Also, the Voyatoran knives seem a bit small for him now, and Pridak looks pretty unfinished as compared to the others. Well, I can always make whatever modifications that I see fit for mine!

Oh, and as for the rest, they keep on looking better and better!

Man, the 2007 lego info just keeps rolling in! Who knows... we could be seeing the Barraki in stores before this year is over.... blink.gif

Well, they usually show up in December, even though they're 'supposed to be' out in January. The lil box sets often get found in November (which it currently is, and hey, look, someone on Brickshelf has them!)

<<DV>>

You can probably snatch one of the Barraki on eBay in Late November/Early December... that's when I got my first Piraka.

What's with the constant Bohrok Limb hating? I think that they're great for Hunched torsos (Using both ball joints as shoulders), and they're great multiple parts if you want to make a serpent.

Anyways, speaking of sets, I bought my first playset yesterday... waste of money, except for the minifigs.

What's with the constant Bohrok Limb hating? I think that they're great for Hunched torsos (Using both ball joints as shoulders), and they're great multiple parts if you want to make a serpent.

I think it's mainly JINZONINGEN who strongly dislikes them (on here anyway, and I could be wrong), and it's only because his building style (which is still totally awesome) can't really use them in good ways. I have no problem with them, though, and getting them in Dark Green and Yellow is one of the many reasons I will buy the new Matoran. ;-)

Lol. I think you're right.

I dunno', I just never see any creations that use them which look good. :-P

Anyways, speaking of sets, I bought my first playset yesterday... waste of money, except for the minifigs.

Specifically those minifig arms (mecha fingers) in different colors.

Too bad you have to buy so many sets just to get them in any decent quantity.

Luckily, the AquaRaiders sets coming up have them just as ExoForce did.

But again, not in quite so vibrant colors unfortunately.

I...umm....want them....A LOT...No...

NO!

They're so pretty!

But I'm full of toys!!!

*ugh*

I feel I might be forced to skip these...

c'est la vie. *sing*