XimenaPaulina

LEGO Star Wars 2012 Pictures and Rumors

No Lego will most likely not be making a Kamino battle back, but if it did it would be including a member of rancor battalion. That is to say a certain type of ARF trooper, since also that you say a aqua droid would be cool. You seem to forget that commando droids were deployed also

Edited by A-17

Seriously I'm happy about this list ! :wub:

When I see Droid Escape I just hope lego make a new Jedi Defense or Final Duel !

Mixed battlepack is a nice addition ! Just hope see news "battlepack" like mandalore and mandalorian against senate guard or jedi against sith from sw : kotor new game :thumbup:

Like all I wait to see pictures !

Edited by Arkanta

Seriously I'm happy about this list ! :wub:

When I see Droid Escape I just hope lego make a new Jedi Defense or Final Duel !

Mixed battlepack is a nice addition ! Just hope see news "battlepack" like mandalore and mandalorian against senate guard or jedi against sith from sw : kotor new game :thumbup:

Like all I wait to see pictures !

I think we would only see something from the KOTOR game as a special UCS. I would doubt we would see a range as I imagine the game is more for adults. Would be cool though. I agree with you though I feel this is a good range that TLG are giving us.

I think we would only see something from the KOTOR game as a special UCS.

Unless there is a TV series or film made about KOTOR or the OR then TLG WILL NOT make another EU set (With the exception of BP's), they do not sell well at all, even amongst AFOLS. However making it as a UCS would be more marketable as it's mainly AFOLS that buy UCS, however there is so many good SW vehicles and ships that haven't been made into a UCS set yet (Venator :wink:).

Yes, the Retail Catalogs should be out by this point. It's just a matter of who has one and is willing to scan it.

It's out for more than a month now, but it seems that TLG's NDA is holding very well. :(

It's out for more than a month now, but it seems that TLG's NDA is holding very well. :(

:sing:.

Please will a Lego employee sacrifice their job for us please :grin:.

Yes, I am dying here, most of these sets could well be not true!

Scanning some pictures wouldn't cost him his job. I mean, we usually get those pictures rather early, and it shouldn't be too hard to spread them anonymously.

Last year, pictures of the 2011 spring sets surfaced on August 26th. I guess we can expect some blurry prelim pics rather soon.

Unless there is a TV series or film made about KOTOR or the OR then TLG WILL NOT make another EU set (With the exception of BP's), they do not sell well at all, even amongst AFOLS. However making it as a UCS would be more marketable as it's mainly AFOLS that buy UCS, however there is so many good SW vehicles and ships that haven't been made into a UCS set yet (Venator :wink:).

By the way, how many sets were based on the EU? I only have the Tie Defender, can´t actually remember another EU set :wacko: (and it is a legitime question, no sarcasm involved :sweet: )

I'm actually quite happy about most of these rumors, specially the OT ones...i've got a feeling that the new X-Wing wont be so much of an improvement over the last one, but the changes on the Tie-Fighter (that i own none) sparkled some hope deep inside my OT fanboy soul :laugh: probably getting 1 X-wing, Tie-Fighter and 1 Y-Wing (better be good, LEGO :devil: ) and still waiting some info on those two OT UCS sets (A-Wing and B-Wing :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy:)

Regarding the planet/micro/minifig concept, i'm actually quite curious :wink: they can be good display models, but that 2-piece planet doesnt seem to allow a great level of detail on it... :sceptic:

By the way, how many sets were based on the EU? I only have the Tie Defender, can´t actually remember another EU set :wacko: (and it is a legitime question, no sarcasm involved :sweet: )

Answered in General Questions.

Regarding the planet/micro/minifig concept, i'm actually quite curious :wink: they can be good display models, but that 2-piece planet doesnt seem to allow a great level of detail on it... :sceptic:

I'm hoping that the quality of the MINI model included will make up for that...

I'm actually quite happy about most of these rumors, specially the OT ones...i've got a feeling that the new X-Wing wont be so much of an improvement over the last one, but the changes on the Tie-Fighter (that i own none) sparkled some hope deep inside my OT fanboy soul :laugh: probably getting 1 X-wing, Tie-Fighter and 1 Y-Wing (better be good, LEGO :devil: ) and still waiting some info on those two OT UCS sets (A-Wing and B-Wing :cry_happy: :cry_happy: :cry_happy:)

TIE Crawler was EU. If you want to be broad though, everything that's not the movies is basically EU according to Lucas. To paraphrase him: "There's my universe which is the movies, and then there's the fan universe that I don't know what's going on half the time and don't support many of the plot elements, however, I will approve it and avoid discarding it in public because I like money."

Edited by StoutFiles

TIE Defender

TIE Crawler

Rogue Shadow

All the Battle Packs (with the exception of the two Hoth BP's)

oh yeah i forgot the Crawler and the Rogue Shadow, because i was wrongly assuming EU = graphic novels and etc... :wacko: thanks for the answers :grin:

for the minis that will come with the planet thingy, i'm supposing they will be something like what we are getting on the SW event calendar, and some of them are quite good for the pieces used :sweet:

Scanning some pictures wouldn't cost him his job. I mean, we usually get those pictures rather early, and it shouldn't be too hard to spread them anonymously.

Last year, pictures of the 2011 spring sets surfaced on August 26th. I guess we can expect some blurry prelim pics rather soon.

Actually last year it was first some guy who went to a store where the owner apparently left the catalog out, and he took pictures with his phone.

While waiting for more than a month for my huge delivery of summer wave sets i thought it over. Overall the upcoming set list sounds promising. I am interested in at least half of the them. I wonder that no real 'biggie' is among them. A Theed palace or Cloud City (eh?! :innocent2: ) would have been great. Well, UCS remain to be announced and after a wave is before the next, or so they say.

Now there's everything about the set compositions. So we want pics, don't we? :laugh:

Well, i have no idea what this 'hollow planet' thingy is supposed to be. *huh* IIRC those collectibles are to be expected at around 10 bucks - so what will we get for this price? If it's like a 3XXXX mini plus a minifig and a paper display - no, thanks. :hmpf:

Did TLG ever came up with something like that before? Does anybody have an idea what this is up to?

While waiting for more than a month for my huge delivery of summer wave sets i thought it over. Overall the upcoming set list sounds promising. I am interested in at least half of the them. I wonder that no real 'biggie' is among them. A Theed palace or Cloud City (eh?! :innocent2: ) would have been great. Well, UCS remain to be announced and after a wave is before the next, or so they say.

Apparently The LEGO Group has a tradition of not releasing any large sets in the Januray wave.

Well, i have no idea what this 'hollow planet' thingy is supposed to be. *huh* IIRC those collectibles are to be expected at around 10 bucks - so what will we get for this price? If it's like a 3XXXX mini plus a minifig and a paper display - no, thanks. :hmpf:

Did TLG ever came up with something like that before? Does anybody have an idea what this is up to?

I think Mirandir said that they would be large molded pieces.

And it would be perfect on your desk when you build or work ! :tongue:

Edited by Arkanta

TIE Defender

TIE Crawler

Rogue Shadow

All the Battle Packs (with the exception of the two Hoth BP's)

Nope, the most recent battle packs are not EU. The BARC speeder is a known vehicle, as is the Mandalorian speeder.

Did TLG ever came up with something like that before?

Yes, they did them as just minifigs and stands, which Hasbro didn't like, so this time they've added the planet and MINI.

Nope, the most recent battle packs are not EU. The BARC speeder is a known vehicle, as is the Mandalorian speeder.

And the first Droid BP was only half EU (STAP) as was the first Clone BP (BARC).

I forgot about them :blush:. I've just bought the Mando one as well.

And the first Droid BP was only half EU (STAP) as was the first Clone BP (BARC).

That can't be a BARC it looks nothing remotely like one.

I think Mirandir said that they would be large molded pieces.

If they are printed, then their usefulness has gone right out of the window :sad:.

If they are printed, then their usefulness has gone right out of the window :sad:.

I'll bet they are printed, so they can at least simulate the planet thet set is refering to! if it's confirmed that there are really only 2 pieces for the planets, i highly doubt there will be stickers involved...so expect two printed pieces for each of the planets!