Why would u want 2 cranes on ur mog and the studless parts don't suit it ether :(

I just wanted to build another attachement for my Unimog and because I have not much spare parts, the only good idea I had was this crane. I think it looks quite good with the 2 cranes on the photos! :classic:

What do you mean with "the studless parts don´t suit it either"? I don´t speak perfect english, sorry :sceptic:

I also want to build some additional devices for my Unimog, but I do not have much spare parts. Do you have some links for shops that offer Technic parts? Especially in Europe / Germany.

I just wanted to build another attachement for my Unimog and because I have not much spare parts, the only good idea I had was this crane. I think it looks quite good with the 2 cranes on the photos! :classic:

What do you mean with "the studless parts don´t suit it either"? I don´t speak perfect english, sorry :sceptic:

I think he meant "the stud parts don't suit it either" - the mix of studded and studless, but if you dont have enough spare studless I dont see a problem with it :classic:

Both of those are very nice mods! i really like how simple the pnuematic stabilizers are. Also, the mower works very well!

tim

I really like ur mods well done,it's nice to see some normall real life attachment s for a change,have u any instruction?

I need to order a few more pneumatic cylinders!anyone know how much these are off Lego as brick link is expensive for these?

On bricklink the rams are about £5,i have no idea what thay are from lego.

Quiet expensive dont u think? Maybe someone knows the price from Lego!

I also want to build some additional devices for my Unimog, but I do not have much spare parts. Do you have some links for shops that offer Technic parts? Especially in Europe / Germany.

Bricklink.com--It has everything you could possibly need.

tim

Quiet expensive dont u think? Maybe someone knows the price from Lego!

Well i don't need to worry about buying any more rams just yet as 28 big and 6 small ones i think is enough.:blush:

What gear size are people using in the mog hubs with rc conversion , I'm using 8/24 set up,good torque but quiet slow,has anyone tried 12/20 bevels? I wonder would there be much of a ratio difference!

Hi. I am new here. My English is not so good. I have a Unimog that is motorized. I unfortunately problems with the steering. If I can not imagine back in time, the steering is very hooked. The steering is also extremely time-delayed. Can someone help me? The best address in German on my e-mail. Thank TigerII

Hi. I am new here. My English is not so good. I have a Unimog that is motorized. I unfortunately problems with the steering. If I can not imagine back in time, the steering is very hooked. The steering is also extremely time-delayed. Can someone help me? The best address in German on my e-mail. Thank TigerII

Would you mind sharing more information or perhaps a picture?

tim

okay so what exactly is the problem?

tim

The problem is that it is a bit laggy and slow...

now tiger i have motorized mine too and i also had this steering system until i came across this link: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=487084

i copied the steering from this guy, pcility i believe is his nickname.

so just follow the pictures and build this it's the easiest and best design i've managed to find.

Thumbs up for pcility!!! all credits to him!!!!

The problem is that it is a bit laggy and slow...

now tiger i have motorized mine too and i also had this steering system until i came across this link: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=487084

i copied the steering from this guy, pcility i believe is his nickname.

so just follow the pictures and build this it's the easiest and best design i've managed to find.

Thumbs up for pcility!!! all credits to him!!!!

Can u not just use this steering system like lots of us used and works well!

Go to post #169 on this tread :)

I modified a little bit this steering, because of the wide steering radius. Now it also works with the wide tyres.

post-24052-132635816951.jpg

Edited by Bret

I modified a little bit this steering, because of the wide steering radius. Now it also works with the wide tyres.

What tires are u using?

1:

because with all the gears it is very sloppy and laggy.

however if you use the one i'm using it's for one more compact second it.s less laggy and its not so sloppy...

2:

because thats the one tiger was using... and he didn't like it because of the reasons i've described!

Edited by KopMaister

1:

because with all the gears it is very sloppy and laggy.

however if you use the one i'm using it's for one more compact second it.s less laggy and its not so sloppy...

2:

because thats the one tiger was using... and he didn't like it because of the reasons i've described!

I don't find it leggy or sloppy, it's also integrated very well into the cab it almost looks factory :) I know lots using it too! Maybe u built it sloppy!

I don't find it leggy or sloppy, it's also integrated very well into the cab it almost looks factory :) I know lots using it too! Maybe u built it sloppy!

hehe... maybe... anyway as thay say here in norway:"there are several ways to rome."^^

I've always found the 8110's front a bit too square looking, compared to the real thing. The cabin as a whole looks good but I have a small problem with the hood.

IMO the center of the hood should have a different shape, more slanted. Also, the fenders overlap the cabin on the sides (slightly) which gives it overall a bit more round appearance.

I tried to mess with the cabin a bit, will post pictures when I have uploaded them.

Anyone else have any opinions on this?

I've always found the 8110's front a bit too square looking, compared to the real thing. The cabin as a whole looks good but I have a small problem with the hood.

IMO the center of the hood should have a different shape, more slanted. Also, the fenders overlap the cabin on the sides (slightly) which gives it overall a bit more round appearance.

I tried to mess with the cabin a bit, will post pictures when I have uploaded them.

In all fairness this is Lego panels were talking and Lego done a great job copying the original design!its very close to the real thing,some on here altered the cab and made it worse I think.

you are not alone, but if lego had done it like me, it would be too expensive.

6156323196_d7b3b306e3.jpg

6158496510_63df366f1f.jpg

6157955321_ed472fca66.jpg

Edited by efferman