legopapa

MOC's at Star Wars Event Legoland Germany 2011

If all goes well, we will be posting more pictures on our website this weekend. We will keep you informed ...

Edited by legopapa

If all goes well, we will be posting more pictures on our website this weekend. We will keep you informed ...

Great! looking forward to it.

Btw, I live in the Utrecht area.

That's an unspeakable amount of plastic awesome.

Kudos.

That's no moon!

I don't know why I thought of that saying, but it kind of sums up, how grand this is, I mean the size is just mind boggling, it's actual minifig scale (deathstar hangar).

I'm impressed and would have loved to see this in person.

Hello everyone.

Thanks for the positive replies. I've put some extra picture on our site. Hope you like them .....

gr. Mike van Leeuwen

Awesome MOC with al those minifigs in place.

Side note: you can use the "Insert image" thingy and place your picture links there to show them directly.

Maybe it's just because I'm not a CW fan, but I don't recall ever seeing a Nu-class shuttle landing in a Tatooine hangar. Is that from the CW movie or the TV show?

@ P4trickvH: we know about the photo thingy but we have our own website ... so, we use our own website to showcase the total project and place some teasers here. :classic:

wow, fantastic ;)

I would like to see more pictures of that round shaped colloseum-like building, and how it was build :)

The good thing about internet, is that whenever my wife thinks I'm a bit goofy, it doesn't take minutes to find someone who's far worse. :laugh:

I really love those creations, and had I only had the money, the time and the space I would give it a try myself. If, if, if... :hmpf:

Goofy?? You have to be completly nuts to build such moc's ... :wink: and as we are nuts ... :laugh:

Congratualtions on your efforts all of you!

Amazing and inspiring. So much detail, so much to see and so wondefully built. I'd just love to see this in person but alas, probably never will.