KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Tie Advanced Prototype 75082. Looks good and I had a lot of fun building it.

Ezra's speeder bike 75090. No mandalorian helmet. Didn't enjoy building the same vehicle twice. Maybe is should read reviews before i buy a Set...

The helmet comes in the Phantom set, but it's all white.

I think Brickinho is referring to Sabine's Mandalorian Helmet, not Ezra's cadet helmet. Brickinho, if you want the helmet, it's available direct from Lego on Bricks & Pieces.

I think Brickinho is referring to Sabine's Mandalorian Helmet, not Ezra's cadet helmet. Brickinho, if you want the helmet, it's available direct from Lego on Bricks & Pieces.

My bad, I misread that.

I recently got Obi's interceptor and a rebel BP.

Might buy 75003 of BL also.

I just got an Ithorian mini figure in the mail! There are slight burns but nothing unfixable, just annoying :laugh:

Yes, I did the Takodana and made a thread somewhere here. Afterwards I purchased a third set (I have four total) so I can work on the fine details more.

I was inspired to do a similar thing when I saw your MOC and ended up with 4 x Battle on Takodana. The problem is now it's turning into a monster and I just dropped a small fortune on Bricklink and PaB to add size and detail as you say!

In the past week:

Sandcrawler

Ewok Village

Slave 1

Wow. That is a lot. Very jealous. I will be buying a lot on May the 4th.

My wife went to Walmart and picked up the Obi-Wan Jedi Interceptor for my son, the Hoth Attack, the Ghost Microfighter and Wookiee Gunship Microfighter for me and a couple of the Mighty Micros DC sets for herself. She put together the Carbon Freezing Chamber that she had ordered last week and said it wasn't that fun of a build. My son said he was being "silly" when he stacked the wing stickers on top of each other. That was fun prying them apart.

I haven't seen the new microfighters anywhere in US except for the snowspeeder. Where are you at? I look at Walmart, Target, and Toys R us.

First LEGO SW purchase...

Millenium Falcon 7965

Hope to help my son to build it & make a lot of mods

Gil

Last was UCS R2-D2 -- next will be Ewok Village during the March double VIP event.

Is there exact dates for the double VIP event? I want to get the UCS Tie Fighter.

@Bbafett: The south. But that was only one Walmart, I haven't looked at others nearby and I haven't checked the Targets or Toys R Us' nearby either.

@Bbafett: I live in Colorado, and I've seen March sets of all themes in Target, Barnes & Noble, and Wal-Mart. Go check 'em out, man!

Edited by Junior Shark

Grabbed a Shuttle Tydirium ($35) and Rey's Speeder ($12) on a clearance sale.. I think these are pricing errors, let's see whether they honor the purchase and actually ship.. :D

Grabbed a Shuttle Tydirium ($35) and Rey's Speeder ($12) on a clearance sale.. I think these are pricing errors, let's see whether they honor the purchase and actually ship.. :D

May I ask where you found these?

I picked up Slave 1 earlier in Feb for my birthday. We also came across some new sets last night and picked up the Battlefront Empire battle pack. My son loves the "Dirty Storm Troopers", he is a huge fan of the jump pack in the game and loves to run up and trigger a take of when I'm in the heat of battle(he is 3...lol).

Speaking of pricing errors, my Walmart says on the app that they have the 75055 in stock... for $64!? I'm on the case and will report back what I find.