KimT

What's your recent LEGO Star Wars Purchase?

Not sure if it's the same in your country, but the Blu-ray set comes with a DVD as well.

Yeah I did see that but I didn't want to pay an extra $12 for the blu-ray and the Han figure when I can just buy Han on ebay.

Yeah I did see that but I didn't want to pay an extra $12 for the blu-ray and the Han figure when I can just buy Han on ebay.

Wow, prices certainly are crazy high over there I guess. In fact I don't recall seeing a DVD only version here in the US. It is a Walmart exclusive over here I believe, and the blu-ray+DVD set is $13. With that said, I'm sure you can find a reasonably priced Han figure.

I just purchased two Republic Attack Gunships 7676 fro $140.00 each.

I was looking for a place to eat when I noticed a shop with Legos in the display. It's a place that offers building workshops for kids at a charge per hour, but they also sell Legos. Most of their stuff was current with a slight markup from $3.00 to $10 depending on the sets.

What got me to double take was the 15 Gunships they had on display brand new. They also had some Venator's and Republic Shuttles. Dropped $300 after tax, but worth it, since I've been trying to get this set at a decent price for awhile now.

Edited by Red Ball

Picked up the new Falcon, and both Hoth battlepacks. I've been out of Star Wars for a while and I must say the improved minifigures are simply gorgeous.

Also just paid 70$ for a Home One Set. I realized I needed a Lando (missed the original, which is a shame as he is one of the only figs from back then that still fits in with the present figs), and who could say no to Admiral Ackbar?

Made use of the recent TRU and Argos toy sales to bag an At-At, Millenium Falcon, Sith Infiltrator and Podracers.

Incidentally, the podracer box seemed sealed but when i got it home the bag with the minigfigs and most of Anakin's pod in was missing.

I took it back and had it exchanged but I think someone took out the minifigs and carefully re-sealed the box. Pretty disgusting I think but has anyone else experienced this before?

I just purchased two Republic Attack Gunships 7676 fro $140.00 each.

I was looking for a place to eat when I noticed a shop with Legos in the display. It's a place that offers building workshops for kids at a charge per hour, but they also sell Legos. Most of their stuff was current with a slight markup from $3.00 to $10 depending on the sets.

What got me to double take was the 15 Gunships they had on display brand new. They also had some Venator's and Republic Shuttles. Dropped $300 after tax, but worth it, since I've been trying to get this set at a decent price for awhile now.

Please, where did you find the Gunship for that price?! I've been looking for that set at reasonable price for a while now, and wasn't so lucky... ebay prices are a rip-off!

More on topic, my most recent purchases are 8091 Republic Swamp Speeder and 7869 Battle for Geonosis. Really wanted to pair up Bariss and Luminara :tongue:

A few weeks ago I got:

1 Battle for Naboo

1 Clone Trooper BP (2011)

3 Clone Trooper BPs (2009)

1 Tank Droid

1 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship

1 Clone Turbo Tank

For some reason one Walmart near me had a midi scale Star Destroyer on the shelf. It scanned at $19.99 so I bought it. I remember they were put on clearance shortly after Christmas. Must have been something they found in the back stockroom or perhaps a stashed item was discovered and put back in it's proper place. Never hurts to have 2 of those. :classic:

I just ordered a UCS Executor from Lego Direct; I can't wait to build it! :classic:

They're currently offering free postage & 50 extra VIP points on orders over £50.

Just picked up 7869 mostly for Rex and Luminara. The canon and droids will probably end up as trade fodder....

Picked up a couple 8128 Cad Bane's Speeder from Target, pretty happy this set is hard to come by in shops these days

Ooh, were they on sale or clearance?

I recently picked up the new Echo Base on sale while I was at Toys r us. It also came with a free Ninjago card shrine :classic:

Not really a purchase, but I found a Savage Opress figure without his torso armour, with a brickarms paintball gun *huh*

Win! :sweet:

September was a pretty good Lego month for me, with loads of great deals everywhere (in the UK) I did not pay full RRP for nearly all of my purchaces. :thumbup:

Found a very nice ebay auction for 5 trees (complete assembly no figs or speeder) from the new Ewok attack set. bought the lot, over 500 parts for £31 including shipping.

7879 Hoth Echo Base

4X 7929 Battle of Naboo

2X 7926 Ewok Attack

3X 30052 Mini AAT ordered from BL

7962 Anakin's and Subulba's Podracers

8085 Freeco Speeder

8086 Tri Droid fighter

7915 Imperial V-wing

Lego SW Character Encylopedia

SW Advent calendar

Finally got 7879 yesterday. And while i was at it, i took 8129, too. :classic:

Except for 7666, my Hoth collection is complete.

Funny you should mention this, I managed to complete my Hoth collection today.

Over the last few weeks I picked up 7666, 7749, 8083, 8084, 8089, 8129.

This morning I picked up 7879.

Just ordered four 48x48 white baseplates from bricklink.

I'm figuring four aren't going to be enough to fit all of that on.