22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

El 26/1/2024 a las 8:59, El Garfio dijo:

Ayer estuve en illa

¿Hay los nuevos en pg Gracia?

¿Solo tienen ampollas previas o también tienen las piezas en las cestas?

Están en Gracia, de momento en paquetes, pero puedes pedir sueltos y piezas sueltas y te las sacan de dentro 

Hace 19 horas, El Garfio dijo:

Ahora también en tiendas de lego en franquicia en Barcelona

Ya las pusieron en Illa? Sueltas o solo pack? 

2 hours ago, cacacolito said:

Están en Gracia, de momento en paquetes, pero puedes pedir sueltos y piezas sueltas y te las sacan de dentro 

Ya las pusieron en Illa? Sueltas o solo pack? 

Sueltas

Veig molt estrany que el moderador del foro de EUROBRICKS , crec que es un foro molt seriòs , us permeti posar posts en ÑORDO , normalment cridan l’atenció dient que nomès poden ser en anglés. Poso aquest post en catalá per veure per on peta la cosa.

11 minutes ago, ramofont said:

Veig molt estrany que el moderador del foro de EUROBRICKS , crec que es un foro molt seriòs , us permeti posar posts en ÑORDO , normalment cridan l’atenció dient que nomès poden ser en anglés. Poso aquest post en catalá per veure per on peta la cosa.

I have posted a comic of the LEGO magazine in German and I was warned but seems that for most of the users posting in Spanish is not a problem

Posteé un cómic de la revista de LEGO que estaba en alemán y me metieron un aviso, pero parece que para la mayoría de usuarios publicar en castellano no es un problema

Vaig postejar un còmic de la revista de LEGO que estava en alemany i vaig ser advertit, però sembla que per a molts dels usuaris postejar en castellà no és un problema

As an international site, it is part of forum rules that posts be in English. They don't have to be in perfect English, and you can use translating services etc, but they must be in English.

Thanks.

I was yesterday at pg de Gracia asking about why they released these 6 new ones and the answer was:

One set it's birthday pack (the llama, brick suit and clown) and the other was V day set (beard, bird and carrot) 

When I replied that this had no Sense, they said that it's what they had been told in the morning meeting 

2 hours ago, Lion King said:

Did someone saay another brick suit?

How many is that now? 

27 minutes ago, williejm said:

How many is that now? 

Blue and red from CMF Series18

Green from from Series 20

Orange, light blue, and teal from BAM

Edited by Lion King

12 hours ago, Lion King said:

Blue and red from CMF Series18

Green from from Series 20

Orange, light blue, and teal from BAM

Add the pink one from the last BAM additions to the list 

10 hours ago, El Garfio said:

Add the pink one from the last BAM additions to the list 

Oh i didnt know there was pink one. Thanks! I use chase that one. 

I called my local store yesterday and they said they just ordered the new part and should be this coming week. I'm in the Chicagoland area. 

On 12/5/2023 at 7:39 PM, Robert8 said:

The new female torso and skirt from BAM remind me of the Snow Maiden from russian lore

Is there an existing headpiece that could go with this torso and skirt to make it exactly like snegurochka? I could only think of the fur scarf and hat from the ice warrior CMF.

Edited by hikouki

1 hour ago, hikouki said:

Is there an existing headpiece that could go with this torso and skirt to make it exactly like snegurochka? I could only think of the fur scarf and hat from the ice warrior CMF.

There is a smoother white ‘fur’ collar that used to be used in the Batman penguin figures, but seems to have been forgotten in favour of the rougher one 

Visited my local UK store - the general release is there for us to build but the animal mascot bunch is again sold only as a pack. I don't really need those but it would've been nice to pick up animal or two. By the look of things nobody even wants to touch the prepacked stuff but I might be wrong of course. Also feels a bit off when some pieces are sold freely but not others, which now seems to be a trend with BAM.

Posted (edited)

Doesn't look like we are getting any new BAM for Easter this year.  Has anyone seen anything new since the Bluebird using the Penguin headpiece & the Polar Bear headpiece?  My regular store seemed to get a restock of the yellow Chicken parts & some of the old Chocolate Rabbit parts around the same time.  Heading to the LEGO store tomorrow & was wondering if I should be on the lookout for anything newer than the January/February  releases.

Edited by karrit

On 3/16/2024 at 12:26 AM, karrit said:

Doesn't look like we are getting any new BAM for Easter this year.  Has anyone seen anything new since the Bluebird using the Penguin headpiece & the Polar Bear headpiece?  My regular store seemed to get a restock of the yellow Chicken parts & some of the old Chocolate Rabbit parts around the same time.  Heading to the LEGO store tomorrow & was wondering if I should be on the lookout for anything newer than the January/February  releases.

Nothing new at Barcelona stores

----------

Any leak about new BAM figures for April?

All the good and recent parts sold out

A lot of ninjago garbage

One euro more expensive

Cardboard boxes instead of the blisters in which you could protect and expose the minifigs 

Oh, my heart skipped a beat and thought we have news of the new releases. False alarm. LOL