22kane

LEGO Store "Build a Minifigure"

http://IMG-5467.jpg

Does anyone know what these pieces belong to?  They showed up at the Bam stall, there was only one of each

Edited by cacacolito

Carugate (smaller LCS than Arese, yet a slightly better choice of parts).

Carugate-20230817-162559-Copia.jpg

10 minutes ago, The Cobra said:

Carugate (smaller LCS than Arese, yet a slightly better choice of parts).

Carugate-20230817-162559-Copia.jpg

I’m sorry, but does that battle unicorn have a bare chested torso with a giant, full back rubber ducky tattoo?

I mean, I’ve seen tattoos on minifigures before but that one’s rather… unique. 

I’m ready for Halloween-themed BAM as September makes its way. Will we know about it by September?

23 minutes ago, Lion King said:

I’m ready for Halloween-themed BAM as September makes its way. Will we know about it by September?

Seconding! Last year's Halloween BAM characters were terrific!

45 minutes ago, Karalora said:

That Halloweeen BAM minifigures from last year are my favorite!

On 8/17/2023 at 10:59 AM, Lion King said:

On 8/17/2023 at 11:23 AM, Karalora said:

Which Halloween figures have not been made?

8 hours ago, hikouki said:

Which Halloween figures have not been made?

Lots! Go through this thread for some examples (including an all-Halloween wave of 31 as an "advent calendar").

2 hours ago, Karalora said:

Lots! Go through this thread for some examples (including an all-Halloween wave of 31 as an "advent calendar").

Come to. Think, i actaully prefer Halloweentheme Series, sequel to Monster Series 14! More new molds!

BAM usually recolor exiting parts but i welome them anywsy. :)

2 hours ago, Karalora said:

Well, my ideas would be:

Grim Reaper

Headless Horseman 

Cerberus

6 minutes ago, hikouki said:

Well, my ideas would be:

Grim Reaper

Headless Horseman 

Cerberus

The first two minfigures you enticed - I have been waiting for them! Cerebeus is not a minifigure, of course, but we do hae a molded Fluffy the Cerebeus from Harry Potter them in 2001.  I dislike brick-built verision from a few years…  A small Cerebeus would be great for CMF series in future. 

Brick Clicker has a video up with photos of three BAM Hallowe'en figures.

1. Woman in a black cat suit with the rounded ear head piece and some orange and yellow decorations on the torso.

2. Pumpkin person with green legs and torso. The torso also has a pumpkin face printed on it.

3. Tree costume with a wood print effect torso.

They look nice enough as party costumes, but don't scream Hallowe'en to me. Accessories are nothing new - saxophone, lantern, lime watering can.

4 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Would they leave the neck on the torso, or do a special mould without it? :wink:

They could put some collar piece + cape to hide the torso stub a bit.

6 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Would they leave the neck on the torso, or do a special mould without it? :wink:

I think yo need to take a look at @Robert8’s CMF ideas and check out Spooky Advent series. Your ill see Headless Horseman there. :) I LOVE his idea. 

Karaloora already provided a hyperlink to Roberto’s Ideas for CMF thread.

2 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Brick Clicker has a video up with photos of three BAM Hallowe'en figures.

1. Woman in a black cat suit with the rounded ear head piece and some orange and yellow decorations on the torso.

2. Pumpkin person with green legs and torso. The torso also has a pumpkin face printed on it.

They look nice enough as party costumes, but don't scream Hallowe'en to me. Accessories are nothing new - saxophone, lantern, lime watering can.

They are great to populate a Hallowe’en party. I don’t care about accessories.  But I wonder where is tha rounded-ear cat headgear from? I don’t remember seeing. It somewhere.

7 hours ago, Lion King said:

But I wonder where is tha rounded-ear cat headgear from? I don’t remember seeing. It somewhere.

I remember seeing it on Cheetah from the DC cmf. I want to say it existed for similar purposes before that too, but I’m not certain. It’s definitely a preexisting part though. 

16 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

Cat suit has a plain black version of DC CMF Cheetah’s headgear and Black Cat/Punisher’s black-white dual moulded legs; tree guy has the Mountain Police tree disguise piece (maybe?) in medium nougat, which has already appeared in a Friends set. 

I wonder if LEGO plans to reuse the cat hat for Catwoman; the part would work perfectly for the Arkham City version of her costume, for instance (with goggles printed on). 🤔

12 hours ago, Accio Lego said:

I remember seeing it on Cheetah from the DC cmf. I want to say it existed for similar purposes before that too, but I’m not certain. It’s definitely a preexisting part though. 

Ah yes, i remember now it’s from DC Comic CMF.. Thanks!