Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

An excuse to use Dress Robes Harry? Yeh i've been looking for one too!

Edited by 'Essence

An excuse to use Dress Robes Harry? Yeh i've been looking for one too!

Yes, that was the beginning of this comic. I thought about how I didn't have any other HP characters all dressed up, but I did have the Indiana Jones fig. So it seemed like the two of them would have to meet up to hit the town. But I didn't have anyone else with an officially issued black tie minifig, which ultimately led to this idea.

Haha, nice! That last one reminds me of this:

Starro at the end was priceless!

Edited by Ricecracker
Please don't quote videos unnecessarily

Oh, jeez. You could use that exact same image and just change the text, you'd be able to get a hundred jokes out of it. :laugh: Nice job.

Oh, jeez. You could use that exact same image and just change the text, you'd be able to get a hundred jokes out of it.

Yes, it was more the idea of the two of them hanging out---comparing their respective worlds---that made me laugh, more than any specific thing they said. I had a handful of lines I was thinking about, but decided it was the image of them lounging in this pasture that was truly funny. I wanted to give one of them an ice cream cone or a popsicle, but I didn't have the patience to dig up the pieces.

Another one for today (a fairly obvious idea, but I hadn't seen anyone do it yet):

7354737074_1638ed78c6_z.jpg

Internet Trolls by Sextant Images, on Flickr

Another one for today (a fairly obvious idea, but I hadn't seen anyone do it yet):

{pic}

Internet Trolls by Sextant Images, on Flickr

Great one! I love your design of the computer and the use of the wooden gate-door for the table. :wub:

It made me laugh, too! :laugh:

Edited by just2good

Sextant

The trolls was brilliant. Probably pretty true to life too.

Bilbo Baggins

Both trolls are very true to their character interpretation based on the movies. To say one is better than the other is difficult since they are completely different ideas for a troll. But TLG nailed both of them!

Bilbo Baggins

Both trolls are very true to their character interpretation based on the movies. To say one is better than the other is difficult since they are completely different ideas for a troll. But TLG nailed both of them!

Not to mention the more than ten year's difference in age between the two.

Yes, it was more the idea of the two of them hanging out---comparing their respective worlds---that made me laugh, more than any specific thing they said. I had a handful of lines I was thinking about, but decided it was the image of them lounging in this pasture that was truly funny. I wanted to give one of them an ice cream cone or a popsicle, but I didn't have the patience to dig up the pieces.

*snip*

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Thats brilliant!

The Gandalf one is also very good! Keep them coming, Sextant

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Removed pic

Not exactly sophisticated humor, but Frodo's alternate expression gave me this idea. I had to put longer legs on Gimli so he could bend over.

*snip*

Not sophisticated, so what! That expression works brilliantly!

Edited by CorneliusMurdock
Removed pic

Haha! :laugh: That is a great face for that situation. Oky, I think someone is after your title. :wink:

Not exactly sophisticated humor, but Frodo's alternate expression gave me this idea. I had to put longer legs on Gimli so he could bend over.

{pic}

Disgusting, but another hilarious one, 'Sextant'! Frodo's expression is priceless! :laugh:

Edited by just2good

Oky, I think you got some stiff competition, man. Sextant, these are hilarious, especially the LotR funny.

Hey Sextant if you have a Jack Sparrow and Will Turner fig then i've got this idea for a funny could you make it? :look::classic:

Unfortunately, I have no PotC sets or figs. Sorry. You should give it a shot, though, if you have the means. As far as licensed lines go, I have a very deep Harry Potter collection (I think Mad-Eye Moody may be the only fleshie-era fig that I don't have), the LotR main characters, some assorted Star Wars (though really nothing from after 2006 or so), and scattered Indiana Jones, Batman, and a few other one--offs.

As far as making a grab for the mantle of comic supremacy, I can tell you that after making just a handful of these things, I'm running low on ideas. Oky has made literally hundreds of these funnies, so I'm a long way from being compared to him (or anyone else, for that matter). I just thought it would be fun to contribute to this thread that has given me a good few chuckles. I've been trying to put together another one, but, alas, the yardwork waits for no man.