Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

Penguin, these funnies are amazing! I can attest to the Lego Batman 2 funny quite well (I had to turn Alfred's voice off). These are just as good as Oky's, to be honest. Well done, sir!

Hehe, you have a dirty mind, Penguin, but I like it. :grin: I like the LB2 one the best too because it is the most "clean" and most relatable. Why can't Alfred ever say anything else? :sing:

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Fantastic work. I absolutely love the Wonder Woman custom. However, I love that X-Ray comic the best because of how accurate it would be.

To be 100% honest, the original Batman Henchmen may be my favorite minifigure(s). They’re so simple, cute, indistinguishable, and great for collecting. Anyways, I’ve been creating a growing selection of Henchmen Funnies on my Flickr, and so here’s some of the things I’ve been up to lately…

8319013140_78cf433a4e_n.jpg

8304416382_7d4b99a706_n.jpg

You Glasses! Step forward!

8368919608_4a9602689c_n.jpg

Edited by Captain Nemo

nice work! i really love that one! i visited madame Tussad's for my birthday and it was great! and yes hulk was MASSIVE!

nice work! i really love that one! i visited madame Tussad's for my birthday and it was great! and yes hulk was MASSIVE!

They had a Hulk wax figure?! When was this...I went there just a week or so ago and there was a few empty areas. I was curious who wasn't there, I would've loved to see a big ol' Hulk.

They had a Hulk wax figure?! When was this...I went there just a week or so ago and there was a few empty areas. I was curious who wasn't there, I would've loved to see a big ol' Hulk.

yep. at tussadud's they had all of the avengers and that 4-d movie. okay well spiderman was there and ironman was gone...he was in promotions but whatever, it was still cool.

Having just got the newer Two-Face, I was finally able to make this!

8453623821_dd24f07b23.jpg

I like to think that maybe Two-Face's coin is more important that people think. You know, maybe it's like the reason why Batman is one style or another...it all just depends on which way the coin lands!

Of course the only constant in all of this is Batman...because you know...he's a badass.

Love it, Captain Nemo! :wub:

Ingenious, in my opinion, and wonderfully executed! I really like how you gave the very different tone to the pics. :thumbup:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic: