XimenaPaulina

Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Season 4 Discussion

StarWars.com have put up a better quality version of the trailer that was shown at SWW!

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/001261.html

"Great it's going to be another one of THOSE planets." :laugh:.

That is a good trailer the battle of Mon Cal looks great as does finaly seeing phase II clones.

Thanks for the link commanderneyo :thumbup:.

Wow, those prahse 2 clones look great! i wonder of TLC will make a new helmet mold for them

I second this, a new mold would be great!

Does that strange alien race that appear to capture R2 and 3P0 remind anyone else of the Yuuzung Vong?

Does that strange alien race that appear to capture R2 and 3P0 remind anyone else of the Yuuzung Vong?

Nope, not really, look more like run-away trees.

Very curious about that dual staff lightsaber wielding besalisk jedi

Thanks for putting this up, commanderneyo, I love it :thumbup:

"Great it's going to be another one of THOSE planets." :laugh:.

Yeah, I love that part too :grin:

Say, those small, blue creatures coming after that scene, are those the same race as Kazdan Paratus? Would be cool to see them in a storyline too, once :classic:

Like all of you, I'm loving the Phase II armor as well, looks terrific, and I too hope TLC will use it for new molds :wub:

Regards,

Mitch

Edited by CF WeaZZel

Nope, not really, look more like run-away trees.

Very curious about that dual staff lightsaber wielding besalisk jedi

Those tree things look like something from Mortis. Maybe the droids end up there some how. Oh no! 3P0 is the Chosen one! *oh2* ( :laugh: )

The Clone Commander who put his helmet on at the end of the trailer, is it Rex? Can anyone tell me why I find this last scene so impressive?

Edited by Brickadeer

The Clone Commander who put his helmet on at the end of the trailer, is it Rex? Can anyone tell me why I find this last scene so impressive?

It is Rex :thumbup:. As for why you find it so impressive :wacko: I don't know :grin:.

Well, it kinda reminds me of the scene of order 66 when the clones are marching into the temple.

Looks like season three is available for pre-order in the US for $40 at Amazon. As much as I disliked about half of the episodes this past season I am hard pressed to think of anything else that I am looking forward to purchasing as much as this. Outside of Lego, of course.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Complete-Season-Blu-ray/dp/B004LROMU2/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1308790915&sr=8-3

I believe those are Felucians, like the ones in TFU.

I believe those are Felucians, like the ones in TFU.

No, they may look similar, but those are not Felucians. They don't have an organic enough look. They look like something from Mortis.

No, they may look similar, but those are not Felucians. They don't have an organic enough look. They look like something from Mortis.

I wish it was, we could do with some TFU tieins to the CW.

MrMan I see you've updated your group portrait of the Jedi. I can't wait to get the new ones. Jedi Bob increasingly stands out... he could use an update!

They look like something from Mortis.

I hope not revisiting Mortis would be silly now considering the whole point of it was to have Anakin 'balance the force' there by killing them all. Instead we should see Ani killing a lot of things and becoming more evil so in Sith it doesn't look like Palps asked a perfectly good Ani "Wana come over to the Dark Side"? "Yeah OK".

MrMan I see you've updated your group portrait of the Jedi. I can't wait to get the new ones. Jedi Bob increasingly stands out... he could use an update!

I very much doubt he will, but you never know :sweet:.

I hope not revisiting Mortis would be silly now considering the whole point of it was to have Anakin 'balance the force' there by killing them all. Instead we should see Ani killing a lot of things and becoming more evil so in Sith it doesn't look like Palps asked a perfectly good Ani "Wana come over to the Dark Side"? "Yeah OK".

Didn't the CW guys already announce that they're revisiting Mortis? We had a discussion about that a while back.

Instead we should see Ani killing a lot of things and becoming more evil so in Sith it doesn't look like Palps asked a perfectly good Ani "Wana come over to the Dark Side"? "Yeah OK".

I always feel people understate that. Skywalker's turn was a slow, long process, then began back in Ep.1. The prequels are such a delicate balance, and a lot of people seem to look at it in a couple large section, thus not appreciating it's true beauty.

I wish it was, we could do with some TFU tieins to the CW.

I agree, at least they don't screw with the OT then :tongue:

I always feel people understate that. Skywalker's turn was a slow, long process, then began back in Ep.1. The prequels are such a delicate balance, and a lot of people seem to look at it in a couple large section, thus not appreciating it's true beauty.

No the only indication that Ani could turn bad was his mass murder in clones ,and his constant sulking and 1 or 2 points in CW and TCW where his actions are a bit dubious.

I agree, at least they don't screw with the OT then :tongue:

Oh and after some TFU episodes we are going to find that Greedo always shoots first, Bespin is a big force illusion, and The Death Star never will happen :devil::laugh:.

No the only indication that Ani could turn bad was his mass murder in clones ,and his constant sulking and 1 or 2 points in CW and TCW where his actions are a bit dubious.

Oh and after some TFU episodes we are going to find that Greedo always shoots first, Bespin is a big force illusion, and The Death Star never will happen :devil::laugh:.

I agree, it wasn't super clear Anakin was total evil from the inside.

We might actualy see that, awesome! :sarcasm_hmpf:

Agreed. He currently goes from Tusken murderer to forbidden husband to happy Jedi to understanding master to Sith murderer to Jedi murderer. The wise Jedi thing would still be bad, but not as bad as it is now if the Clone Wars were horrifying the way Obi-Wan described them.

I agree with Legonater, Anakin's turn was a long process. The problem is that CW has interrupted that process, brought Anakin essentially back to the good guy character he was in Menace, and now we have to assume he turns from that to Sith in under three years. The only way to realistically 'fix' that without making the show non-canon (which might not be a bad idea) would be to introduce a horrifying, traumatic event. Killing off all the heroes that aren't already in Sith during one or two episodes would be the best way.

The only way to realistically 'fix' that without making the show non-canon (which might not be a bad idea) would be to introduce a horrifying, traumatic event. Killing off all the heroes that aren't already in Sith during one or two episodes would be the best way.

That, or at the end of the show have Sue Rostini or Leeland Che waking up saying 'Phew, it was all a dream.' default_laugh2.gif

Edited by The Legonater